Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] good things are happening...

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,038.00
Goal
$1,038.00
by His grace, of course. :)

dropped by my parents' place, just to say hey. my dad was...warm. The Lord has moved in our lives so much that...he's genuinely kind to me, as who I am now and who I am becoming, in Christ Jesus. OK. so, he mentioned getting me an add on for my laptop, so I can dig more into my writing and just...yeah. its not the -stuff- so much as it is...the thought, I suppose?

mama's doing well. her volunteer position seems to be a way for her to help those in need and also meet new people and give of her talents...and not be tormented because of office politics, etc., which was a major problem at her work place. God is Good. :)

and me? doing well, I think. I know people might think I'm hallucinating when I talk about the taunts and such, but...no. Looking back, I'm wondering if I ever really "heard voices," so much as I seem to have been targeted, for any number of reasons. driven out of the dorms at 17...thought I was hearing voices. I wasn't. the only times I think I've truly "hallucinated" were during intense periods of pain and stress...

following all kinds of psych junk, already. ugh. --not fun-- point is...

as I type this, some people are taunting. someone upstairs, again, made his presence known by vicious, deliberate, intense stomping. ugh. at least its not...3 AM or whatever. that's rough. these places aren't fancy, but they're built better than many rental apartment places, so a stomp like that...deliberate. and hearing the taunts and such...also deliberate. what to...-do- about it? blah. I have a security system, now, thank goodness. cameras...inside, facing outwards in a couple of windows. good call...

the taunts are deliberate and cruel and...I think its more about a mix of me being a "trouble maker" (read: shrinks...they're dangerous...) and also a much needed plea deal (read: God -is- merciful, after all). and...

yeah. I'm getting sick of the taunts and bullying, sick of being labeled and messed with, and...what to -do- about it? on the other hand...

the taunts -- he has a FELONY (plea bargain...got a misdemeanor, praise God), they cannot support him, he needs to be committed, etc. -- are decidedly un-fun and all, but...

gratitude? By His grace, I'm living in freedom and safety and I've been made healthy, surprisingly smart, of sound mind...

but what to -do- ? the creepy factor waxes and wanes, right now it seems to be on the upswing, but I'm dealing with it much, much better. The Lord's work, clearly.

OK. I don't...know what to do, where to turn. The deliberate destruction of human beings seems to be a part of the mental health industry's goal, at least with me. why? I dunno. The Lord has seen fit to make me healthy and smart and surprisingly "normal..."

and that's not going over well with some people, it seems. I don't get it. and yet...

Good things -are- happening, in my life and my parents' lives, too. God -is- Love. The push back or static or...what have you...is truly, most definitely, unpleasant...but with the security system and my parents' backing and a growing faith in God's Goodness and Mercy....

I do think I'm bearing up under it better. Please pray for my parents and for me. Thanks. :)

Back