Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] good things

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
I guess I would call this a praise report I wish I could think of a better name for some reason .So here lately even though I battled a rough stomach virus and things I have had some pretty cool things happen.For the first time in my life I have health insurance now and it only costs me 5 bucks a month ...crazy how it happened I went through the whole website ordeal and it said I qualified for medicaid in my state but since medicaid in my state decided not to extend its program I wasnt being offered it but they gave me an exemption code to put on my tax forms so that I wouldnt have to pay a penalty this year because of that.So I thought okay thats that but then my mom gives me a number to try where other "po folks " like myself lol were getting help and sure enough within 5 minutes I was signed up .So Im so excited about that and also here recently I have stood up to certain people in my life and put an end to certain bullpoo .This certain part of me that I have been talking to God about that I missed about myself Im seeing it stronger and stronger everyday.Im in a two person family with God he makes me strong.

I'm happy that good things are happening for you, by God's grace. Health insurance is *definitely* a blessing. Learning to set boundaries with people and be assertive is also a very, very good thing.

I'll keep you up in prayer.

I guess I would call this a praise report I wish I could think of a better name for some reason .So here lately even though I battled a rough stomach virus and things I have had some pretty cool things happen.For the first time in my life I have health insurance now and it only costs me 5 bucks a month ...crazy how it happened I went through the whole website ordeal and it said I qualified for medicaid in my state but since medicaid in my state decided not to extend its program I wasnt being offered it but they gave me an exemption code to put on my tax forms so that I wouldnt have to pay a penalty this year because of that.So I thought okay thats that but then my mom gives me a number to try where other "po folks " like myself lol were getting help and sure enough within 5 minutes I was signed up .So Im so excited about that and also here recently I have stood up to certain people in my life and put an end to certain bullpoo .This certain part of me that I have been talking to God about that I missed about myself Im seeing it stronger and stronger everyday.Im in a two person family with God he makes me strong.

Oh my goodness! What an awesome praise report! It's wonderful to see you growing and moving forward in God, with God! Oooohhhhh i am sooooo excited for You! And i rejoice with You!
Many blessings my friend!

Back