Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Have an hoa?

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
There’s one where I live. I’m thankful for it overall. It’s a bunch of apt style condo buildings, so there’s landscaping and maintenance etc etc. my parents don’t want to deal with any conflict so no hoa meetings for us.
A lady who worked at the hoa literally across the street is being charged with fraud etc…they say she stole bunches of money 💴.

A long term friend who lives in a big city suburb has an hoa run by an out of state company, that’s apparently common? She pays the fees tried not to get entangled in anything.

How about y’all?

I appreciate it where I live because they keep order. I mean…they’re nice units but it really is basically nice apartments that are owned mostly by residents. On the other hand…
If I had a place with a yard and such…I’d probably resent an hoa. Especially if things got political and or the hoa got too heavy handed. Here..,

I dunno 🤷‍♂️ a neighbor sold her place and moved out after only 4 months or so. Another neighbor was on the board and he sold and got out too. Both I think 💭 may have been partially because of hoa and community politics.

then again…with people in general come power trips and politics. I can’t deal with it. The hoa has never come down hard on me and they’ve always kept up their end of the bargain so..ok.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back