Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

have you ever talked apologetiics to a vulcan

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00

jasoncran

have ever tried to win over a vulcan to the lord, man they want to touch the lord and scan him with a tricorder, ridiculous.

should we also witness to the romualans?

Ya know, I talked to one once. Asked them about where there logical came from. Here's what he said:

Ya wanna know where I got my since of logic? My father was a logical mastermind. One night, he came in acting a little more logical than usual. Mommy got scared, so she got the kitchen knife to protect herself. Father didn't like that, so he thought of a logical way to kill her. Then he came to me and said, "Why so illogical?". He came closer and closer "Why so illogical? Let's put some logic in that mind!". So he did.

As a member of the First Church of Christ, Klingon I suggest you try a Warrior rather than a scientist to speak with. Qapla!

jasoncran said:
have ever tried to win over a vulcan to the lord, man they want to touch the lord and scan him with a tricorder, ridiculous.

should we also witness to the romualans?
I do not appreciate it when people poke fun of my race. Nor do I enjoy wearing a stocking cap in the middle of the summer.

elijah23 said:
I do not appreciate it when people poke fun of my race. Nor do I enjoy wearing a stocking cap in the middle of the summer.
Actually, my dad was part ferengi. He was an excellent businessman. We lived high on the hog until his arrest, and we even do well now, thanks to a few unscrupulous law enforcement officials.

My favorite uncle was a klingon. He was a saint of a man. We little ones would gather around him as he told us stories of how the klingons would enslave and pillage whole planets.

My grandfather, from the romulan side of the family, was an evangelist. He went all around the galaxy with a Bible. He hadn’t read it himself, but his threatening demeanor made it easy for him to raise money, and he was able to retire a wealthy man in his early thirties.

I had a human ancestor, also, who worked as a receptionist, coincidentally, for Dr. Leonard McCoy, before he went to work for Star Fleet. McCoy used to like vulcans, until one day a vulcan sued him for malpractice. McCoy was cleared of any wrongdoing but detested vulcans ever after.

One of the big controversies in space travel, of course, is simultaneous transportation. When two or more people transport at the same time, it occasionally happens that two people’s consciousnesses can be switched, so that you find yourself in another person’s body, due to a problem in the transporter.

This happened to Uncle Willie, one summer, when the consciousnesses of his dog and him got switched during simultaneous transportation. It took months to discover the mistake, since Willie could not communicate what had happened to anyone on the colony, and the dog had no problem with it.

Speaking of Vulcans, I've had the pleasure of watching five ST: Enterprises today and am now watching the new ST movie. What a grand day! :thumb

prough91 said:
Speaking of Vulcans, I've had the pleasure of watching five ST: Enterprises today and am now watching the new ST movie. What a grand day! :thumb
Vulcan is destroyed in the new one and the whole flippin time line is whacked.

Zulu and chekov and uhura weren born when the enterprise was under the command of pike. Kirk was 16 when Robert April took command. Pike got it shortly after and twenty yrs later Kirk got it.

Read the book best destiny and it will set that straight.

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back