Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] Healed? Pushback….

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Joining the prayer group.
Tessa
I had to go to the Hospital last night.
I have come to the end of myself and feel like I am falling apart physically and emotionally. I know I am in God's hands. I'm trying to get in to see my doctor this morning so they can help me. I'm just a mess right now, but I did get to share Jesus last night with a very nice young man who really listened intently, and said he had heard what I said from other friends.
You never know when God will bring someone to you who needs to know about God and Jesus. We talked mostly about Jesus.
I have always been the strong one, so it's hard to get help. I feel weak and feel vulnerable, and kinda lost in all this that's so cofusing to me. Can't see a doctor until thursday, so that'll be challenge, but God is with me and will take care of me.

Thank you for all your prayers. They are really needed right now.

God bless you all

Last edited:
Mayne God has brought you to this point so that you will seek medical help. God can put you together again. Seasoned by Grace I am now praying for you 3 times a day, pleading with The Lord for your speedy recovery from all of this. You have given so much love, it is a wonderful gift to have. The Lord must love you so much. He will not let you down.
God Bless You.

Thank you Tessa
Sorry I posted here on Christ_empowered 's thread.
I didn't see it was his.

Thank you for your prayers and beautiful words. It means so much right now. I am closer to Jesus than ever before, and calling out to Him with many of His verses like Jesus did. Jesus set us such a wonderful example of when life has trials and gets really hard.

God bless you my sister in Christ.
You are a precious jewel in God's kingdom.

One day we won't remember all the trials and sufferings. We will be in awe when we see The Glory of The Lord and we all bow down together to worship Him.

Awakened three times late last night early this morning by taunting and aggressive people outside the back bedroom. One time I opened the window and some dude yelled out stay out of a nearby city where former mental health professionals practice. Ugh.

Later it was a female voice and she talked about breaking a window. Fun.

on the surface it’s more of the mental health professionals showing their true colors. Whole industry is evil it’s slavery behind a pseudo medical facade…

really though it is the form spiritual warfare takes in my life. He whom The Son has set free is set free indeed.

Praise Jesus Christ for bringing deliverance for me. Pray for my parents and me yet again please. 😇

Back