Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Heat wave effects two thirds of the USA,

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Heat wave effecting now two thirds of the USA, EXPERTS PREDICTING , there will be more of the same, this comes on the back of snow storms, flooding, tornadoes,ect
some put it down to global warming? others to solar activity? Drought, heat waves ,increasing, that are melting all records, could be more than its nearly summer, heat waves also kill more people than storms or floods,
johnny

Last edited by a moderator:
Heat wave effecting now two thirds of the USA, EXPERTS PREDICTING , there will be more of the same, this comes on the back of snow storms, flooding, tornadoes,ect
some put it down to global warming? others to solar activity? Drought, heat waves ,increasing, that are melting all records, could be more than its nearly summer, heat waves also kill more people than storms or floods,
johnny

Hey kid'o, hang unto your 'FAITH!' we ain't seen nut'in yet! Isa. 5:3-5, LOVE DID NOT WORK! Verse 5 is the only alternative left God says! (Compare Matt. 24:21 on + Jude 1:22-23) But these preterist ones should love earth's Matt. 24:21 on ending, huh?

--Elijah

PS: Is that other Pentacostal site still down? Drop me a personal ok? I have tried it several times with the same message of it being hacked.

<table style="width: 546px; height: 211px;" class="wt_mp" border="0" cellpadding="5" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td>97°F · (°C)Wind: 11 mph WSW
Humidity: 42%
weather.com

</td><td>Today
31.png
97° / 72°

</td><td>Fri
1b.png
86° / 68°

</td><td>Sat
1b.png
77° / 68°

</td><td>Sun
1b.png
84° / 61°

</td><td>Mon
29.png
77° / 61°

</td></tr><tr><td>AccuWeather

</td><td>90° / 68°

</td><td>80° / 64°

</td><td>84° / 68°

</td><td>81° / 65°

</td><td>83° / 65°

</td></tr><tr><td>Weather Underground

</td><td>99° / --°

</td><td>100° / 73°

</td><td>90° / 73°

</td><td>81° / 66°

</td><td>82° / 66°

</td></tr></tbody></table>

It is crazy weather. We had a fire in the fireplace last night. It's only about 65F out there now. My daughter came in from her ATV ride to put her coat on. I think we've only had about 3-4 days over over 69F weather. Here I am planning the Community 4th of July Picnic and Sock Hop, and I'm not even sure if it will be warm enough to enjoy the Dunking Booth and water based games we're planning.

here, the netherlands.
it's been summer for already 3 months it seems.
acres have been burned down.

for the rest i dunno.
all i know is that i would not let believe destroy human kind not mine either.....
i recal now such a thread about 'works'
sry am a bit weirder then avarage, am gonna look it up and see if there's a reply to it or so or see if , yeah.

ok just saying here it weird too. and hasnt it alll been weird/ashaming lately?

Here in Maryland, we've had some VERY hot days the past few days. According to the weather channel, though, we should be getting our 'break' in the heat tomorrow and into the weekend.

I don't think it's anything big. There's always been heat waves, droughts etc long before any sorts of exhaust (from cars or industry) were around.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back