Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

HELL 20/20 ****Tonight****

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Your very welcome my brother.. How are you Lewis?

I believe it's coming on now

7pm MST. . . We'll see in about 2 minutes

Atonement said:
On -ABC- they are having a special on Hell tonight. Check your local listings..

7/13/2007
Friday the 13th

Will they have exclusive interviews with anyone in Hell?

aLoneVoice said:

Apparently there is a guy who says he's seen or been to hell. (one of the two)

Here is the line up.. Now remember I'm in mountain time (MST). So I guess it's not for another hour and half..

7:00 - 7:30 : George Lopez
7:30 - 8:00 : George Lopez
8:00 - 9:00 : Greek
9:00 - 10:00 : 20/20
10:00 - 10:35 : Action 7 News Live at 10
10:35 - 11:05 : Will & Grace
11:05 - 11:35 : Insider
11:35 - 12:05 : Nightline
12:05 - 1:05 : Jimmy Kimmel Live

The 2nd George Lopez just came on..

Atonement said:
Here is the line up.. Now remember I'm in mountain time (MST). So I guess it's not for another hour and half..

7:00 - 7:30 : George Lopez
7:30 - 8:00 : George Lopez
8:00 - 9:00 : Greek
9:00 - 10:00 : 20/20
10:00 - 10:35 : Action 7 News Live at 10
10:35 - 11:05 : Will & Grace
11:05 - 11:35 : Insider
11:35 - 12:05 : Nightline
12:05 - 1:05 : Jimmy Kimmel Live

The 2nd George Lopez just came on..

"Greek" is on right now. Well, it's kinda muted so it's only half "on" ...

jgredline said:
:robot: it's looking at me again...Somebody help....

LolLolLolLol.gif

aLoneVoice said:
It will be kinda hard for someone to be tormented AND have an interview at the same time, don't you think?? :o

sisterchristian said:
It will be kinda hard for someone to be tormented AND have an interview at the same time, don't you think?? :o

Actually, I heard on the Radio yesterday Pastor Chuck Smith talking about someone who died for a little bit before being paddled and got his heart going again, and was in torment for what seemed like a lifetime, but was only for a couple of minutes...The fellow who is jewish is now born again.

jgredline said:
Actually, I heard on the Radio yesterday Pastor Chuck Smith talking about someone who died for a little bit before being paddled and got his heart going again, and was in torment for what seemed like a lifetime, but was only for a couple of minutes...The fellow who is jewish is now born again.
Huh?? I thought there was no exit in Hell just an entrance. :-? I'm kinda skeptical about things like that. :o

Back