Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

Hello from Gloucester

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00

sandyj

Hello everyone,

I have recently decided to get back in touch with my faith after a long period without dedicating any time to it. I am from Gloucester in the UK and looking to make new christian friends from all around the world.

Sandra

Welcome to the forum sandyj ! :wave2
Thank you Hawkman. My mind has been blown already with the amount of topics on the go so I will do my very best to keep up.

I'm no longer on social media as I found it the place of lies and bullies so cancelled my instagram, X and snapchat and feel so much better for it and forums are so much more useful. I'm also on Teleguard which isn't social media and a safe and privacy messaging platform.

Sandra

Hello everyone,

I have recently decided to get back in touch with my faith after a long period without dedicating any time to it. I am from Gloucester in the UK and looking to make new christian friends from all around the world.

Sandra
Welcome to the site !
I too left the faith for a long time, but have returned with a wiser perspective on that which I learned as a child.
I pray that your return will be equally beneficial.

Welcome to the site !
I too left the faith for a long time, but have returned with a wiser perspective on that which I learned as a child.
I pray that your return will be equally beneficial.
Thank you Hopeful that means a lot. I have followed you on here please feel free to follow back.

Sandra

Hello everyone,

Sandra
- I was wondering if it was Gloucester from britain or from America!

- I am always wondering, there are always cities with the same name!

- Biblehub is a good site if you want to check the words because it is an interlinear and a dictionary at the same time!

- Never forget to check by yourself!

- I was wondering if it was Gloucester from britain or from America!

- I am always wondering, there are always cities with the same name!

- Biblehub is a good site if you want to check the words because it is an interlinear and a dictionary at the same time!

- Never forget to check by yourself!
Thank you JLG

Just wanted to say thank you to everyone making me feel welcome on the forum and thank you to those of you who added me on teleguard to. Your warmth and kindness and lifted my spirits.

Sandy

Thank you Hawkman. My mind has been blown already with the amount of topics on the go so I will do my very best to keep up.

I'm no longer on social media as I found it the place of lies and bullies so cancelled my instagram, X and snapchat and feel so much better for it and forums are so much more useful. I'm also on Teleguard which isn't social media and a safe and privacy messaging platform.

Sandra

I have a question, Sandra. Someone said you had pictures of yourself on your teleguard account that weren't very Christian. Why would you be advertising that sort of thing on a Christian website?

I have a question, Sandra. Someone said you had pictures of yourself on your teleguard account that weren't very Christian. Why would you be advertising that sort of thing on a Christian website?
Its all misunderstood, I posted my workout push up technique that got taken down from here as they showed too much skin that is why I said about teleguard so I don't offend anyone here I am not trying to offend or advertise anything. Sorry for causing a misunderstanding.

Its all misunderstood, I posted my workout push up technique that got taken down from here as they showed too much skin that is why I said about teleguard so I don't offend anyone here I am not trying to offend or advertise anything. Sorry for causing a misunderstanding.

We noticed you are also tracking older men at this forum, and only older men. Several of them, while continuing to use images of yourself showing your figure. Why exactly is that?

That is a coincidence. Sorry if I've upset everyone I can leave if you prefer I'm not here to offend anyone.

That is a coincidence. Sorry if I've upset everyone I can leave if you prefer I'm not here to offend anyone.
Here's what has to happen sandy:

1. Delete you teleguard account no. from your signature line and from your account page.

2. I know you're a young girl and things are more "loose" these days, but if you're going to be a member of this site, you're going to have to behave as the others here behave.

3. We expect you to be more conservative and modest in your behavior.

4. Remove all the FOLLOWING members from your home account page.

This entire discussion is ending right here.
Moderators have a lot of work to do and will not be able to afford any more time to you.

If you value being a member, please follow the above instructions.

Thanks.

Free
hawkman
Hidden In Him
WIP

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back