Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Hello from Maryland

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

bps916

38 year old married man here,ready to meet new friends and share the joy and peace of Christ's love for us

bps, welcome to the board, what there is of it :sad

Unfortunately you happened to join us on a day when the whole site was overhauled and a lot of data is missing. If you would have visited yesterday, you would have seen a completely different, highly populated site. Today, we're just trying to work through this.

Fortunately, this too shall pass, and we will be back on pace. Please be patient with this site over time as all the glitches get ironed out.

Welcome to CFnet!! Glad you're here! (even if no one else is ;) )

Hi there! Welcome here. As soon as I figured the smileys out I will wave a 'welcome' to you. Please hang around? There is a lot of great people here.

Welcome Aboard and God's Blessings for you ... I am sure that you will have a good time here !!!

Back