Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

Hello from NJ

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00

Jared

Hello,

I am new to this forum and look forward to getting to know some of you. I am a husband and father. I grew up in a non-Christian home and came to know the Lord after finishing college. I grew up in California and went to school at UCDavis. My first pursuit after college was to a missionary school in NJ that was actively helping an orphanage in Oaxaca, Mexico. There was no charge for the training school and travel to Mexico. I selfishly thought there would be nothing for me to loose. I figured there would be no better place to ask questions and find out about God. I came to know the Lord that summer. 18 years later I am married with a son and still a member of that same church. Last year we drove down to the same orphanage, delivering wheelchairs and other medical supplies.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello and welcome....

We spent 20+ years in Sacramento.... and I spent some childhood in Amador county.

Hello neighbour , We lived a couple blocks from Mercy San Juan ..... before that out by the old airport...

California is cool! Where I live actually. Welcome to the forum :) .
Have you met the cast of that dreaded show Jersey Shore? Is Snooki as short as they say she is :lol
But again welcome to the forum because I am new here also

Hello,

I am new to this forum and look forward to getting to know some of you. I am a husband and father. I grew up in a non-Christian home and came to know the Lord after finishing college. I grew up in California and went to school at UCDavis. My first pursuit after college was to a missionary school in NJ that was actively helping an orphanage in Oaxaca, Mexico. There was no charge for the training school and travel to Mexico. I selfishly thought there would be nothing for me to loose. I figured there would be no better place to ask questions and find out about God. I came to know the Lord that summer. 18 years later I am married with a son and still a member of that same church. Last year we drove down to the same orphanage, delivering wheelchairs and other medical supplies.

Hi Jared! how are you doing? great to see you here; God bless your reading of His Word. (So you're into Hispanic work? great folk, aren't they?)

Blessings.

Hello,

thanks for joining us here Jared, welcome to CF.net :wave

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back