Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Looking to grow in the word of God more?

See our Bible Studies and Devotionals sections in Christian Growth

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

• Wearing the right shoes, and properly clothed spiritually?

Join Elected By Him for a devotional on Ephesians 6:14-15

https://christianforums.net/threads/devotional-selecting-the-proper-shoes.109094/

Hello from Sunny Phoenix Arizona

Wassup Everyone I'm New Here:wave2

I'm from Phoenix Arizona I called myself Zaccheus here cuz I'm 5'3 -5'4 ish

I am a Believer I like Reformed/ Theology Biblical Theology.. with that said I got no beef with other believers that might be on the other side also known as Arminan we just disagree on soteriology etc

My favorite three texts are ESV NASB HCSB NKJV.
My favorite music is Rap and Hip Hop and I recently got back into Christian Hip-Hop.. in my *former Church, i was "that dude" people could ask about what an album meant why they recorded it this way and this that etc
*(looking for another or might rejoin former)

I hope to gain friends accountability partners Friends Prayer Partners Pen Pals and hopefully other believer friends that happen to live in my same city and state outside of this community online

I am a Believer I like Reformed/ Theology Biblical Theology.. with that said I got no beef with other believers that might be on the other side also known as Arminan we just disagree on soteriology etc

My favorite music is Rap and Hip Hop and I recently got back into Christian Hip-Hop.. in my *former Church, i was "that dude" people could ask about what an album meant why they recorded it this way and this that etc

I hope to gain friends accountability partners Friends Prayer Partners Pen Pals and hopefully other believer friends that happen to live in my same city and state outside of this community online

Greetings and blessings in Christ, Zacceus!

Glad to have you aboard. There are a number of Reformed believers here, so I'm sure you might be able to make some friends if you spend some time.

On the Rap/ Hip Hop, I'm afraid I can't help there. I'm a Progressive Jazz/Fusion kinda guy, but we don't post any of that stuff here anyway, LoL.

Hope you enjoy our community. If you have a love for the Lord Jesus Christ, then you are most certainly welcome here.

Blessings again,
Hidden In Him

Haven't been out there since 1993,went to Tortilla Flats,Superstition Saloon,Flagstaff,up Snowbowl Moutain,Grand Canyon.I visited my cousin who lived in Mesa at the time,he was a Captain on 737's.He took me over to Sky Harbor one evening and took me for a ride on a 737 Flight Simulator.Went to Cave Creek one day,had a big barbecue there,had some Frog Beer.Its a dry heat,I noticed people mowed their grass at 9:30PM.

Welcome to the forums, BlackZacceus_602! I would say that I like biblical theology, whether it is found in Reformed theology, more on the Arminian side, or neither.

Those are all good versions, with the ESV as my go-to, but I also like the LEB (Lexham English Bible). For music, well, I like a lot of different genres, but not so much rap and hip hop, country, folk, pop, blues, or jazz.

Anyway, I hope you find a good community to bond with here.

Back