Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

Hello from Virginia

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00

Cate-inVA

Hello dear Christian brothers and sisters!

I’m a new member and have had a personal relationship with Jesus since I was 18.

I’m 72 now, and it’s been a long and winding journey full of so many amazing twists and turns in my spiritual growth and maturity.

I am so grateful for the wonderful moderators and members here that do such a fantastic job in keeping strong fellowship and growth in Christ.

Thanks for your kind responses!

And I so appreciated the note sent to me by the administration —A New Vision for a Better Community of Believers

Quote :

“The list is long of online forums built upon the foundation of debate, mistrust, and endless disagreements. This has defined our community and countless others. We are convicted and committed to be so much more as a community in Christ.”

This ^^^ is why I’ve picked this particular Christian forum for membership, as I’ve seen some pretty unhealthy Christian and “spiritual” forums lately, and was impressed with the integrity and commitment of the moderators here.

Hello dear Christian brothers and sisters!

I’m a new member and have had a personal relationship with Jesus since I was 18.

I’m 72 now, and it’s been a long and winding journey full of so many amazing twists and turns in my spiritual growth and maturity.

I am so grateful for the wonderful moderators and members here that do such a fantastic job in keeping strong fellowship and growth in Christ.

Well blessings in Christ to you! That's a wonderful thing to say. Makes me cringe a little to read it, cuz I know we're probably going to be letting you down somehow here shortly, LoL, but we do certainly try, and the staff is very well qualified if not a little short-handed sometimes.
This ^^^ is why I’ve picked this particular Christian forum for membership, as I’ve seen some pretty unhealthy Christian and “spiritual” forums lately, and was impressed with the integrity and commitment of the moderators here.

Goodness. Well, I can at least confirm that there are indeed some unhealthy ones out there. If things are run too loosely, the animals kinda take over the farm and run completely amok left to their own devices, LoL...

If there's a way to be endearing yourself in a hurry, however, this would be it, so please let us know if there is anything we can do to make you feel more comfortable. And if you have any suggestions we would certainly be open to it. You can send something to staff collectively or to any of us privately.

Blessings in Christ, and we hope you stay awhile.
Hidden In Him

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back