Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Looking to grow in the word of God more?

See our Bible Studies and Devotionals sections in Christian Growth

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

• Wearing the right shoes, and properly clothed spiritually?

Join Elected By Him for a devotional on Ephesians 6:14-15

https://christianforums.net/threads/devotional-selecting-the-proper-shoes.109094/

Hello

rusty

Hello,
I'm not very good at this but i'll have a go, i am a bit of a techno dinosaur so bear with me please, i am a christian that has fallen by the wayside i have struggled for the last few years with illness and until late have been thinking about God again and i'm sure he has been calling me, i am finding it very difficult letting him back in my life !!! i have missed fellowship with other christians but still seem to push God away at the last minute.
I don't go to church at the moment so i thought i could talk to other Christians via the internet to see if i could get some advice and help without being judged as a fallen christian, i hope i have not bored you but i would love to get to know you all better
regards
Rusty

Hi Rusty and welcome from me too.

Nothing heals the spirit like ministering to another's needs in kindness and wise advice and you can do that on forums.

Looking up bible verses to try and help answer teaches you a lot too.

Hope you begin to feel well and uplifted soon.

John 3: 16 " For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever
believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life".

Hi Rusty. Check this out
1 Peter 5:7
Douay-Rheims 1899 American Edition (DRA)
7*Casting all your care upon him, for he hath care of you.

How about Psalm 150:6?

"Let every thing that hath breath praise the Lord. Praise ye the Lord." (Psalm 105:6 KJV)

Some other suggestions: Psalm 1, 23, 46, 119; The Gospel of John; Romans....those seem like a lot of good places to start, and to visit often:study

Thank you so much everyone, its amazing how you read Gods word and receive inspiration i intend visiting a church not to far from where i live, i do feel interacting with other Christians will strengthen my faith, God bless you.

Thank you so much everyone, its amazing how you read Gods word and receive inspiration i intend visiting a church not to far from where i live, i do feel interacting with other Christians will strengthen my faith, God bless you.

yes you must go find a church and meet people. Though this forum can be a supplement for fellowship but there is nothing like an actual/tangible church and people. I hope you will update us on that.

hi all sorry i've been absent lately as i have been quite ill, i would apreciate some prayers as i have to get treatment called radio iodine treatment for graves disease, i should be ok after but at the moment i'm feeling pretty poor looking forward to talking soon
God bless
Rusty

hi all sorry i've been absent lately as i have been quite ill, i would apreciate some prayers as i have to get treatment called radio iodine treatment for graves disease, i should be ok after but at the moment i'm feeling pretty poor looking forward to talking soon
God bless
Rusty

hyperthyroidism?...sorry about that rusty, you got my prayer.I pray that God will touch you now and heal you completely from that illness. I also pray for the provision of your medical needs . God bless you and please update us, Thanks:wave

God bless
Rusty
Praying for healing and comfort :pray

thank you kindly, with the lords grace and the help of our doctors i should be well on the mend soon
god bless you all
Rusty

Back