Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

HELLO ~*

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

Kelly01

Hello,
It is nice to meet everyone ! My name is Kelly and I am a Christian, college student, mother, and wife. I was raised in a Christian home and had a strict but loving upbringing as a child. My grandfather was a deacon, back in the eighties/seventies. We were a family that prayed together and worshiped together. With sorrow, I must confess, I fell away from God as a teen and young adult. I had a few experiences and wakeup calls that drew me near to the Lord, once again. Moreover, I am soooo greatful for our loving and merciful God, whereas He welcomed His daughter back. For almost a decade I have had the most beautiful and spiritual relationship with God. He is my everything. He greatly changed my heart and worked within my life. I seek to bring Him to others; through, word, proclaimation, and deed. After college, God willing, I hope to be blessed enough to attend seminary to become a chaplain. I am on winter break from college, and had some time on my hands today. I was searching for a website that had christian material, and this one came up first. I liked Christianforums.net ALOT and joined. Again, it is nice to meet everyone. I pray that this holy season brings much peace and love to you and yours ! May God bless you all !

Peace,
Kelly ~*

Last edited:
Welcome to CFnet, Kelly01 :wave2

I hope you enjoy your time in fellowship with us. We're a fun group, as you'll soon learn, yet we're also serious about our Lord!

Glad you are now part of our 'family' here :sohappy

Welcome to CFnet, Kelly01 :wave2

I hope you enjoy your time in fellowship with us. We're a fun group, as you'll soon learn, yet we're also serious about our Lord!

Glad you are now part of our 'family' here :sohappy
Thank you ! I am learning my way around the forum.:thumbsup I will be taking 18 credits this upcoming semester. When I start back to school for Spring semester, I will be busy. Pulling my hair out from time to time..LOL Studies can get hectic. But, I will come online when I can. I definitely am looking forward to good Christian fellowship. Nice to meet you ! God bless you ! There seems to be, indeed, a lot of good material for reading and discussing, as well as good people on this site too. :halo

Ouch! 18 credit hours this next semester? You really do like pain, don't you! Only joking, Kelly :hysterical What are you studying? We are happy to say there are other students here, at various stages of their educations. And of course, we're all students of Scripture...all still daily learning about our Lord. So you're in grand company :yes

There are a lot of threads to read, with fine discussions amongst some truly lovely people. We are blessed here at CFnet with everyone.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. We've each been the new person here, so we understand how it can be.

Merry Christmas!

Ouch! 18 credit hours this next semester? You really do like pain, don't you! Only joking, Kelly :hysterical What are you studying? We are happy to say there are other students here, at various stages of their educations. And of course, we're all students of Scripture...all still daily learning about our Lord. So you're in grand company :yes

There are a lot of threads to read, with fine discussions amongst some truly lovely people. We are blessed here at CFnet with everyone.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. We've each been the new person here, so we understand how it can be.

Merry Christmas!
LOL Do you really want to know ?? lol... ! My major is Psychology and my minor is Philosophy. I have devloped an interest in Metaphysics.(Philosopy)

Last edited:
Nice to meet you ! I could not help but notice the Oh boy ! Is there a reason? Did I offend you with something I said ? My studies in Philosophy do not make me ATHEIST. Is that why the old boy.???? Please Do not judge me, if you are, because I find a Philosophy/Metaphysics study interesting. I have amazing arguments to PROVE GODS existence ! Just the Oh boy struck me as a point of disaproval of something I said. God bless you and have a wonderful day ! I took what I study down because it could maybe offend someone.

Last edited:
Nice to meet you ! I could not help but notice the Oh boy ! Is there a reason? Did I offend you with something I said ?
Not at all. Been there, done that, got the "T" shirt........ then I spent twice as many years outgrowing all I thought I had learned.

But, it's fun while you're there.

Nice to meet you ! I could not help but notice the Oh boy ! Is there a reason? Did I offend you with something I said ? My studies in Philosophy do not make me ATHEIST. Is that why the old boy.???? Please Do not judge me, if you are, because I find a Philosophy/Metaphysics study interesting. I have amazing arguments to PROVE GODS existence ! Just the Oh boy struck me as a point of disaproval of something I said. God bless you and have a wonderful day ! I took what I study down because it could maybe offend someone.
You actually make me smile in reflective memory.
Know what would be fun? Take the text we've exchanged, so far, to a couple of your profs for their opinions. (But include the text you erased)

Or, if not (and I don't blame you), put this away, somewhere, and drag it out to reread in about ten years.

It really will be interesting to you.

In the meanwhile, hit it all, full force, and absorb all you can.

LOL..Okay thank you Willie. I have been taken wrong in the past. Good to meet you ! I think this site is very good. I believe I will learn a lot ! :)

Hi Kelly,

Welcome to CF. I'm a college student as well and have taken a philosophy class, it was the most exhausting class I've ever taken lol, I was the only one in the class who defended God. The other students would get frustrated with me because I lacked an inquisitive mind when it came to questioning God's existence. You must have the patience of a saint to take more than one of those classes. haha

Kelly,
Jesse will (I hope) assure you that I haven't yet bitten his leg off. You might also remain safe.

LOL..Okay thank you Willie. I have been taken wrong in the past. Good to meet you ! I think this site is very good. I believe I will learn a lot ! :)
Psych indoctrination does that to us. But there's a cure for it........... apathy.

In absolute truth, this site really IS the best of any Christian site I have run across in decades.

Kelly,
Jesse will (I hope) assure you that I haven't yet bitten his leg off. You might also remain safe.
Yeah, well.....Kelly, don't trust anyone here whose name ends with an "e"..........oh, wait.........

Hey, Kelly! 18 hours! I can only handle 12 myself, and that's online...I'm impressed!

Anyway, I hope you enjoy CFnet and make some friends here.
Thank you ! I attend all classes on campus. In January, what I will do is take (3) courses that are all in session, one day per week, from 6:00 p.m. till 8:45 p.m.. Then I will take (1) class that is an hour, during the morning, that is scheduled on Thursday only . Then I will have another (2) courses that are scheduled on T and R. The way I have it is, that all my classes are scheduled on 3 days a week and I have Friday - Monday off . Moreover, the 4 days off keep my sanity intact and provide more study time without interruption. You see....I Have an awesome method to the madness :) LOL

Last edited:

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back