Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Help, I like a full on pagan wich

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$905.00
Goal
$1,038.00

Ervin

Hi, I am really in like of this pagan witch who full on works in witchcraft industry.

What do I do?

I apologise for starting two threads on the same question. Might as well skip this one and go to the other one. Sorry

Hi, I am really in like of this pagan witch who full on works in witchcraft industry.

What do I do?
Hello there, Ervin.

Are you saying that you have feelings for a pagan witch? Am I understanding that correctly?

That's a complicated situation, and it's difficult when we like someone that perhaps we shouldn't. Witchcraft is dangerous business and it's best to stay away from it. Here are some verses about witchcraft and how God views it:

2 Chronicles 33:6 NIV:

He sacrificed his children in the fire in the Valley of Ben Hinnom, practiced divination and witchcraft, sought omens, and consulted mediums and spiritists. He did much evil in the eyes of the Lord, arousing his anger.

Leviticus 19:31 NIV:

“‘Do not turn to mediums or seek out spiritists, for you will be defiled by them. I am the Lord your God.

Galatians 5:19-21 NIV

The acts of the flesh are obvious: sexual immorality, impurity and debauchery; idolatry and witchcraft; hatred, discord, jealousy, fits of rage, selfish ambition, dissensions, factions and envy; drunkenness, orgies, and the like. I warn you, as I did before, that those who live like this will not inherit the kingdom of God.

Here is a warning against idolatry in The Holy Bible in 2 Corinthians 6:14-18 (NIV) that may have some good points on this situation:

Do not be yoked together with unbelievers. For what do righteousness and wickedness have in common? Or what fellowship can light have with darkness? What harmony is there between Christ and Belial? Or what does a believer have in common with an unbeliever? What agreement is there between the temple of God and idols? For we are the temple of the living God. As God has said:

“I will live with them
and walk among them,
and I will be their God,
and they will be my people.”

Therefore,

“Come out from them
and be separate,
says the Lord.
Touch no unclean thing,
and I will receive you.”

And,

“I will be a Father to you,
and you will be my sons and daughters,
says the Lord Almighty.”

As we can see, God frowns upon witchcraft and what this promotes. The way I see it, it is evil in a way that with witchcraft, people seek to make things happen themselves instead of relying on God's timing. Not only that, witchcraft seeks other methods to reach solutions that would be considered evil - summoning things, potion making/crafting, giving blood (our life source) to something evil, etc. etc. It's something we should steer clear of.

What do I do?

Those that accept Jesus Christ as their savior are offered eternal life in paradise. Do you accept Jesus as your savior?

In John 10:27–28 Jesus states that: "My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me: and I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish."

The girl you admire is in communion with demons. I encourage you to follow Christ so that you can lead her to Christ too. The path she is on leads to eternal destruction.

We offer you fellowship and true friendship in order that you may join us in worshipping and learning about Christ. There is only one truth in this wretched world and that is the truth of God. Everything else is a lie. As you grow closer to Christ, the Holy Spirit will enter you and you will then acquire the ability to discern between that which is holy and that which is evil.

You MUST pray to Jesus and ask him to bless you and to help you to know him.

In time you will know both Jesus AND the truth and the truth will free you from demonic forces that are hellbent on DESTROYING you and your friend.

John 8:32
Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free."

We're here to help you! God bless you!

I apologise for starting two threads on the same question. Might as well skip this one and go to the other one. Sorry

I HIGHLY encourage you to read and take to heart the words of God that Luminous_Rose heart so generously shared.

I too had an experience with the occult many years ago and I can tell you it is quite REAL and it is bad, NASTY, stuff! Anyone who tells you otherwise have themselves been blinded and deluded. Follow God and you will NEVER go wrong!

Back