Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

setaha

Practical Explanation ( For Example ) :- `1st of all can you tell me every single seconds detail from that time when you born ?? ( i need every seconds detail ?? that what- what you have thought and done on every single second )

can you tell me every single detail of your `1 cheapest Minute Or your whole hour, day, week, month, year or your whole life ??

if you are not able to tell me about this life then what proof do you have that you didn't forget your past ? and that you will not forget this present life in the future ?

that is Fact that Supreme Lord Krishna exists but we posses no such intelligence to understand him.
there is also next life. and i already proved you that no scientist, no politician, no so-called intelligent man in this world is able to understand this Truth. cuz they are imagining. and you cannot imagine what is god, who is god, what is after life etc.
_______
for example :Your father existed before your birth. you cannot say that before your birth your father don,t exists.

So you have to ask from mother, "Who is my father?" And if she says, "This gentleman is your father," then it is all right. It is easy.
Otherwise, if you makes research, "Who is my father?" go on searching for life; you'll never find your father.

( now maybe...maybe you will say that i will search my father from D.N.A, or i will prove it by photo's, or many other thing's which i will get from my mother and prove it that who is my Real father.{ So you have to believe the authority. who is that authority ? she is your mother. you cannot claim of any photo's, D.N.A or many other things without authority ( or ur mother ).

if you will show D.N.A, photo's, and many other proofs from other women then your mother. then what is use of those proofs ??} )

same you have to follow real authority. "Whatever You have spoken, I accept it," Then there is no difficulty. And You are accepted by Devala, Narada, Vyasa, and You are speaking Yourself, and later on, all the acaryas have accepted. Then I'll follow.
I'll have to follow great personalities. The same reason mother says, this gentleman is my father. That's all. Finish business. Where is the necessity of making research? All authorities accept Krsna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead. You accept it; then your searching after God is finished.

Why should you waste your time?
_______
all that is you need is to hear from authority ( same like mother ). and i heard this truth from authority " Srila Prabhupada " he is my spiritual master.
im not talking these all things from my own.

in this world no `1 can be Peace full. this is all along Fact.

cuz we all are suffering in this world 4 Problems which are Disease, Old age, Death, and Birth after Birth.

tell me are you really happy ?? you can,t be happy if you will ignore these 4 main problem. then still you will be Forced by Nature.

if you really want to be happy then follow these 6 Things which are No illicit s.ex, No g.ambling, No d.rugs ( No tea & coffee ), No meat-eating ( No onion & garlic's )

5th thing is whatever you eat `1st offer it to Supreme Lord Krishna. ( if you know it what is Guru parama-para then offer them food not direct Supreme Lord Krishna )

and 6th " Main Thing " is you have to Chant " hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare ".
If your not able to follow these 4 things no illicit s.ex, no g.ambling, no d.rugs, no meat-eating then don,t worry but chanting of this holy name ( Hare Krishna Maha-Mantra ) is very-very and very important.

Chant " hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare " and be happy.

if you still don,t believe on me then chant any other name for 5 Min's and chant this holy name for 5 Min's and you will see effect. i promise you it works And chanting at least 16 rounds ( each round of 108 beads ) of the Hare Krishna maha-mantra daily.
Here is no Question of Holy Books quotes, Personal Experiences, Faith or Belief. i accept that Sometimes Faith is also Blind. Here is already Practical explanation which already proved that every`1 else in this world is nothing more then Busy Foolish and totally idiot.
every `1 is already Blind in this world and if you will follow another Blind then you both will fall in hole. so try to follow that person who have Spiritual Eyes who can Guide you on Actual Right Path. ( my Authority & Guide is my Spiritual Master " Srila Prabhupada " )
read it complete. ( i promise only readers of this book that they { he/she } will get every single answer which they want to know about why im in this material world, who im, what will happen after this life, what is best thing which will make Human Life Perfect, and what is perfection of Human Life. ) purpose of human life is not to live like animal cuz every`1 at present time doing 4 thing which are sleeping, eating, s.ex & fear. purpose of human life is to become freed from Birth after birth, Old Age, Disease, and Death.

Hi setaha and welcome to our site. As our guest, I hope to be most hospitable to you.

We generally don’t allow the promotion of other religions here, only because it has the potential to lead to bad feelings toward each other. Again, I hope to be respectful toward you.

As our site attests, we are a Christian site. You do not affirm Jesus as the Son of God, and creator of all things, so this makes you our guest and I want to make sure you are treated well while you are here.

In our Holy writings, the Apostle Paul has this to say about Jesus

Colossians 1:15-‘17

The Supremacy of the Son of God​

15 The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. 16 For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him.17 He is before all things, and in him all things hold together.

Our Holy writings also say this,

Deuteronomy 10:‘17 ESV
17 For the Lord your God is God of gods and Lord of lords, the great, the mighty, and the awesome God, who is not partial and takes no bribe.

Our prophets of old declare the our God is Lord and God above all other lords and gods including your Krishna and the god you serve has no authority nor any sway with our God.

Our God has shown himself through mighty signs and wonders through the centuries and came in the flesh to show us His ways through suffering as a servant that many sons would be brought into his Glory. Our Lord was crucified on a cross as a common criminal, although no charge could be found against him. But the grave could not hold him and Jesus rose from the grave.

Our Holy writings have testimonies of people who personally witnessed this.

I believe our Lord has sent you here so you can experience our hospitality and experience the freedom we have in our risen Lord, Jesus who is the promised Messiah and savior.

My our Lord and God richly bless your time with us.

Practical Explanation ( For Example ) :- `1st of all can you tell me every single seconds detail from that time when you born ?? ( i need every seconds detail ?? that what- what you have thought and done on every single second )

can you tell me every single detail of your `1 cheapest Minute Or your whole hour, day, week, month, year or your whole life ??

if you are not able to tell me about this life then what proof do you have that you didn't forget your past ? and that you will not forget this present life in the future ?

that is Fact that Supreme Lord Krishna exists but we posses no such intelligence to understand him.
there is also next life. and i already proved you that no scientist, no politician, no so-called intelligent man in this world is able to understand this Truth. cuz they are imagining. and you cannot imagine what is god, who is god, what is after life etc.
First I would like to welcome you to CF as I believe God brought you here.

There is no one that could ever remember every single second or days of their life. That would be impossible. We can only remember bits and pieces from our childhood to adulthood of our yesterdays, but the future is still not known to anyone in seconds, hours, days or years in what we will be doing in those times.

The Bhakti movement was an important historical religious movement in medieval Hinduism that sought to bring religious reforms to all strata of society by adopting the method of devotion to achieve salvation. It was prominent in 8th century south India (now Tamil Nadu and Kerala states) and swept over east and north India from the 15th century onwards reaching its zenith between the 15th and 17th century. The Bhakti movement regionally developed around different gods and goddesses which Krishna became the greatest god of all of them in whom even today Hindus bow down to.

You said: "Fact that Supreme Lord Krishna exists but we posses no such intelligence to understand him."

We do have the intelligence to understand our God as In Christianity we serve one God who is the creator of the heavens and earth in all His supreme power and authority who has no beginning or end, Genesis chapter 1.

God is a Spirit and we worship Him in spirit and truth as He has made Himself known to us in so many ways, especially being revealed to us through His inspired word He gave the Prophets and Disciples to write in which we call the Bible. It's all about having fellowship with Him and His only begotten Son Christ Jesus in whom is our salvation.

Ephesians 2:8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:
Ephesians 2:9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.

Salvation only comes by God's free gift of His grace through faith as there is nothing of ourselves that we could ever do as in works to earn God's grace.

If you noticed earlier I said God has no beginning or end as He has always been and will be throughout eternity. Now as far as Krishna he is only a god of many gods and goddesses only of the Bhakti movement who hold this god more important then their other ones.

If I might make a suggestion, seeing that you have come to a Christian forum, I ask that you read the book of John in the Bible as this will introduce you to who Jesus is and what our relationship with Him is all about. Please feel free to ask us any questions you might have and we will discuss them with you as we all remain in the unity of love for oneanother.

Hi setaha and welcome to our site. As our guest, I hope to be most hospitable to you.

We generally don’t allow the promotion of other religions here, only because it has the potential to lead to bad feelings toward each other. Again, I hope to be respectful toward you.

As our site attests, we are a Christian site. You do not affirm Jesus as the Son of God, and creator of all things, so this makes you our guest and I want to make sure you are treated well while you are here.

In our Holy writings, the Apostle Paul has this to say about Jesus

Colossians 1:15-‘17

The Supremacy of the Son of God​

15 The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. 16 For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him.17 He is before all things, and in him all things hold together.

Our Holy writings also say this,

Deuteronomy 10:‘17 ESV
17 For the Lord your God is God of gods and Lord of lords, the great, the mighty, and the awesome God, who is not partial and takes no bribe.

Our prophets of old declare the our God is Lord and God above all other lords and gods including your Krishna and the god you serve has no authority nor any sway with our God.

Our God has shown himself through mighty signs and wonders through the centuries and came in the flesh to show us His ways through suffering as a servant that many sons would be brought into his Glory. Our Lord was crucified on a cross as a common criminal, although no charge could be found against him. But the grave could not hold him and Jesus rose from the grave.

Our Holy writings have testimonies of people who personally witnessed this.

I believe our Lord has sent you here so you can experience our hospitality and experience the freedom we have in our risen Lord, Jesus who is the promised Messiah and savior.

My our Lord and God richly bless your time with us.

now so far bad feelings goes, so i do not have any bad feelings about christianity or anything if people had followed the principles. but you do not follow practically anything like thou shall not kill, thou shall not adultery, thou shall not steal etc orders of christ.

so how do you proclaim yourself christians ? after rejecting the orders of christ ? huh? for you are also prostitute hunters, organized the killing of the animals in the slaughter houses, and even stolen land from red indians and still stealing resources of other brothers. because we all are sons of God.
and i do accept it that Christ was son of God, but just do tell me that when ordinary mans are having more than one sons than why unlimited God has got only son ? huh? what is the reason behind it ? can you elaborate it ?
besides this all now if i have to listen you on the basics of holy books quotes, faith or belief and personal experiences than rest of 3500 religions are also using it. and even atheists do have got there own pseudo scientific scriptures and bogus personal experiences as well.

so what makes you so unique that i should listen to you only ? while rejecting everything else ? huh?

give me another explanation as i have given this Practical explanation.

First I would like to welcome you to CF as I believe God brought you here.

There is no one that could ever remember every single second or days of their life. That would be impossible. We can only remember bits and pieces from our childhood to adulthood of our yesterdays, but the future is still not known to anyone in seconds, hours, days or years in what we will be doing in those times.

The Bhakti movement was an important historical religious movement in medieval Hinduism that sought to bring religious reforms to all strata of society by adopting the method of devotion to achieve salvation. It was prominent in 8th century south India (now Tamil Nadu and Kerala states) and swept over east and north India from the 15th century onwards reaching its zenith between the 15th and 17th century. The Bhakti movement regionally developed around different gods and goddesses which Krishna became the greatest god of all of them in whom even today Hindus bow down to.

You said: "Fact that Supreme Lord Krishna exists but we posses no such intelligence to understand him."

We do have the intelligence to understand our God as In Christianity we serve one God who is the creator of the heavens and earth in all His supreme power and authority who has no beginning or end, Genesis chapter 1.

God is a Spirit and we worship Him in spirit and truth as He has made Himself known to us in so many ways, especially being revealed to us through His inspired word He gave the Prophets and Disciples to write in which we call the Bible. It's all about having fellowship with Him and His only begotten Son Christ Jesus in whom is our salvation.

Ephesians 2:8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:
Ephesians 2:9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.

Salvation only comes by God's free gift of His grace through faith as there is nothing of ourselves that we could ever do as in works to earn God's grace.

If you noticed earlier I said God has no beginning or end as He has always been and will be throughout eternity. Now as far as Krishna he is only a god of many gods and goddesses only of the Bhakti movement who hold this god more important then their other ones.

If I might make a suggestion, seeing that you have come to a Christian forum, I ask that you read the book of John in the Bible as this will introduce you to who Jesus is and what our relationship with Him is all about. Please feel free to ask us any questions you might have and we will discuss them with you as we all remain in the unity of love for oneanother.
no, that is also possible if one follows our line and become celibate and do not even mastrubate than ones memory almost becomes like tape recorder. and they are called shrutidhara. and they could recall everything.
now if you really think that we do have got intelligence to understand him. than let us test it, so just tell me how would you recognize our father ? whom you havent seen before your birth ? at your own! ( without taking help of anyone else ) go ahead and do it.

ow so far bad feelings goes, so i do not have any bad feelings about christianity or anything if people had followed the principles. but you do not follow practically anything like thou shall not kill, thou shall not adultery, thou shall not steal etc orders of christ.
This is true. I am not without fault or blame. Ironically, our Holy writings are full of people who transgressed against Gods command. I am thinking of King David who did many wicked things, yet when these things were brought to light, he cried out to God and changed his ways.
? after rejecting the orders of christ ? huh? for you are also prostitute hunters, organized the killing of the animals in the slaughter houses, and even stolen land from red indians and still stealing resources of other brothers. because we all are sons of God.
That is a broad stroke of the brush. I have a friend who grew up in Mumbai and has told me stories how men have twisted Hinduism for their own benifit. So I would caution you of broad strokes of the brush. In the end, we have to take accountability for our individual actions first, then others.

and i do accept it that Christ was son of God, but just do tell me that when ordinary mans are having more than one sons than why unlimited God has got only son ? huh? what is the reason behind it ? can you elaborate it ?
Through Jesus, who is the Messiah, we become sons of God as well.
besides this all now if i have to listen you on the basics of holy books quotes, faith or belief and personal experiences than rest of 3500 religions are also using it. and even atheists do have got there own pseudo scientific scriptures and bogus personal experiences as well.
Faith comes through hearing the Word of God. We do not force our faith on others. Instead, we invite others into it. God sent his Son, Jesus, to live among the people. Jesus was hung on a cross and died and three days later he rose from the grave.

There were many first hand accounts of this and there are even writings outside of Christianity that recorded this event. People died through persecution because of what they saw.

This is true and others can accept this truth or like those who rejected this truth, they can continue to reject it.
what makes you so unique that i should listen to you only ? while rejecting everything else ? huh?
I am not so unique and you shouldn’t listen to me only. Get a Bible and read it, study it , question it and if compelled, give your life over to God and you will see a difference in your life.

But the choice is yours.. it’s always been your choice.

You seem like a good person. Be blessed.

This is true. I am not without fault or blame. Ironically, our Holy writings are full of people who transgressed against Gods command. I am thinking of King David who did many wicked things, yet when these things were brought to light, he cried out to God and changed his ways.

That is a broad stroke of the brush. I have a friend who grew up in Mumbai and has told me stories how men have twisted Hinduism for their own benifit. So I would caution you of broad strokes of the brush. In the end, we have to take accountability for our individual actions first, then others.

Through Jesus, who is the Messiah, we become sons of God as well.

Faith comes through hearing the Word of God. We do not force our faith on others. Instead, we invite others into it. God sent his Son, Jesus, to live among the people. Jesus was hung on a cross and died and three days later he rose from the grave.

There were many first hand accounts of this and there are even writings outside of Christianity that recorded this event. People died through persecution because of what they saw.

This is true and others can accept this truth or like those who rejected this truth, they can continue to reject it.

I am not so unique and you shouldn’t listen to me only. Get a Bible and read it, study it , question it and if compelled, give your life over to God and you will see a difference in your life.

no, do not blame King David, because its clearly written thou shall not adultery, thou shall not kill, thou shall not steal those ten commandments. so you are not following anything so how do you still label yourself christians ?

and you are saying that because hindus are wishful thinkers therefore we also are ? what is this nonsense ? huh? they are going into hell. does it means that you will also go ? huh? what is this nonsense ? you just speak about yourself and no one else.

am not so unique and you shouldn’t listen to me only. Get a Bible and read it, study it , question it and if compelled, give your life over to God and you will see a difference in your life.

but you are not following anything, so what makes difference between you and atheists ? huh? and what explanation you have got besides holy books quotes, faith or belief and personal experiences ? and why i listen to you ? and not listen to atheists? muslims and rest of 3500 religions at the same time ? huh?

and so far my choice goes, so i do have got Practical explanation which is the proof of authority of Hare Krishnas. so i would rather go with it. because it has offered me everything which i was seeking. but you cannot offer me anything in the first place.

so good luck to you and your christianity. because you cannot give me anything satisfactionary. so im done here.

setaha if you have not come here to question and possibly learn about Christianity then what is your purpose here other than to convert others to Hinduism?

Your rudeness will not be tolerated here so I ask that you please show some respect for what we believe if you want to continue to discuss with us.

no, that is also possible if one follows our line and become celibate and do not even mastrubate than ones memory almost becomes like tape recorder. and they are called shrutidhara. and they could recall everything.
now if you really think that we do have got intelligence to understand him. than let us test it, so just tell me how would you recognize our father ? whom you havent seen before your birth ? at your own! ( without taking help of anyone else ) go ahead and do it.
Please share with us the first 600 seconds of you life when you were born.

I will recognize Christ when He returns, by that of first knowing Him and the personal relationship I have with Him thus recognizing Him by faith, even though I have never seen Him when He comes in the clouds. Everyone, no matter what religion they follow, will see Him coming in the clouds as he sends His angels out to the four corners of the earth to only gather His own to Him then we will be with the Lord forever.

setaha if you have not come here to question and possibly learn about Christianity then what is your purpose here other than to convert others to Hinduism?

Your rudeness will not be tolerated here so I ask that you please show some respect for what we believe if you want to continue to discuss with us.

it would have been great if you could point it out that how am i rude toward you or anyone else ?

respectful im but what can i do if you could not see it ? anyways, just do tell me that how would we recognize our father at our own ? for you have said that we do have got power to recognize him even at our own ?

so lets test it and find it out whether its true or not. now if you do not stick even to your words than how our conversation will continue ? huh?

if you cannot prove your own points which you imposed upon my post than how can we have conversation ?

Please share with us the first 600 seconds of you life when you were born.

I will recognize Christ when He returns, by that of first knowing Him and the personal relationship I have with Him thus recognizing Him by faith, even though I have never seen Him when He comes in the clouds. Everyone, no matter what religion they follow, will see Him coming in the clouds as he sends His angels out to the four corners of the earth to only gather His own to Him then we will be with the Lord forever.

i have not claimed to be the shrutidhar. or the one who is with sharp memory like an tape recorder. and now who is disrespecting whom ? huh? yet charge is upon me ? that im disrespecting your members ?

i just said that there are people who can do it. and they are known as shurtidhars. and they are not arrogant enough to defy the authority of our mother. ( or recognized agent of Lord Krishna such as Srila Prabhupada )
no, be practical! and tell us that how would you recognize your biological father even ? whom also you have not seen before your birth ? without taking help from anyone ? even from mother ? at your own!

Last edited:
it would have been great if you could point it out that how am i rude toward you or anyone else ?
In your post #4 accusing Christians of rejecting the order of Christ.
In your post #7 saying we speak nonsense

I told you it is impossible to remember every second of our life and you replied in post #5: no, that is also possible if one follows our line and become celibate and do not even mastrubate than ones memory almost becomes like tape recorder. and they are called shrutidhara. and they could recall everything.

Nowhere in your post #5 you never claimed not to be a shrutidhar.

1Corinthians 1:18 For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God.

How can we discuss with you if you tell us everything we say is nonsense.

In your post #4 accusing Christians of rejecting the order of Christ.
In your post #7 saying we speak nonsense

I told you it is impossible to remember every second of our life and you replied in post #5: no, that is also possible if one follows our line and become celibate and do not even mastrubate than ones memory almost becomes like tape recorder. and they are called shrutidhara. and they could recall everything.

Nowhere in your post #5 you never claimed not to be a shrutidhar.

1Corinthians 1:18 For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God.

How can we discuss with you if you tell us everything we say is nonsense.

so now you will even defy the truth ? that you are not following anything in the first place ? like thou shall not kill, thou shall not steal, thou shall not adultery ? huh?

how it can be defied? its an plain truth. that you are not following anything. im still speaking that, and where is anything offensive in it ? and instead of attacking the points you are taking it as personal offense ? what is this ? huh?
so those points are still standing unbroken, that why are you comparing with others ? huh? you just talk about your own self. for if entire world will go to hell than you will also go with them ? huh? if you say yes! than it is certainly nonsense.

and why unlimited god has got only 1 son ? when the ordinary mans are having more than one son ? huh? you are trying to minimize the glory of God but limiting him to one son. so that is also nonsense. and what is wrong at my part ? huh? since you cannot smash the points and taking it as an insult. so that is your problem.
and now you are certainly tried to insult me personally, but anyways, leave it. i dont mind it. just give me answer to my points without changing the topic. for i just want the answer that how would you recognize even ordinary biological father ? whom you have not seen before your birth without taking help of anyone ? even real mother ? huh?

how ? and what kind of Christian you are ? huh? that as an christian you are trying to minimize the glory of God that he has got only one son! where as ordinary mans are better than him because they are having more than one son. very great service you have done that you are preaching so nicely to the fool like myself. thank you.

i really appreciate your great work.

Last edited:
and so far my choice goes, so i do have got Practical explanation which is the proof of authority of Hare Krishnas. so i would rather go with it. because it has offered me everything which i was seeking. but you cannot offer me anything in the first place.
You’ve always had a choice, and that choice is yours to make.
If you have found comfort in your god, then why do you come to a Christian site? What is your expectation here?

setaha I need to apologize for my behavior towards you in assuming you meant that what we have been sharing with you seems to be nonsense to you.

It is your choice to believe in Hinduism by how you are taught and the culture you live in, just as it is our belief in Christianity and the God we serve. I pray we can have a healthy discussion as you can ask us anything and we will try our best to answer your questions.

that is Fact that Supreme Lord Krishna

The Lord of lords is Jesus Christ and He gave His life as a sacrifice for your sins.

He is risen and loves you and desires for you to know Him.

JLB

Hello Setaha, your post intrigued me. I am living and breathing the topic of meaning and purpose in life with my dissertation right now and just created a course on this topic. Be blessed.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back