Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00

Kawboyz11

Practical Explanation ( For Example ) :- `1st of all can you tell me every single seconds detail from that time when you born ?? ( i need every seconds detail ?? that what- what you have thought and done on every single second )

can you tell me every single detail of your `1 cheapest Minute Or your whole hour, day, week, month, year or your whole life ??

if you are not able to tell me about this life then what proof do you have that you didn't forget your past ? and that you will not forget this present life in the future ?

that is Fact that Supreme Lord Krishna exists but we posses no such intelligence to understand him.
there is also next life. and i already proved you that no scientist, no politician, no so-called intelligent man in this world is able to understand this Truth. cuz they are imagining. and you cannot imagine what is god, who is god, what is after life etc.
_______
for example :Your father existed before your birth. you cannot say that before your birth your father don,t exists.

So you have to ask from mother, "Who is my father?" And if she says, "This gentleman is your father," then it is all right. It is easy.
Otherwise, if you makes research, "Who is my father?" go on searching for life; you'll never find your father.

( now maybe...maybe you will say that i will search my father from D.N.A, or i will prove it by photo's, or many other thing's which i will get from my mother and prove it that who is my Real father.{ So you have to believe the authority. who is that authority ? she is your mother. you cannot claim of any photo's, D.N.A or many other things without authority ( or ur mother ).

if you will show D.N.A, photo's, and many other proofs from other women then your mother. then what is use of those proofs ??} )

same you have to follow real authority. "Whatever You have spoken, I accept it," Then there is no difficulty. And You are accepted by Devala, Narada, Vyasa, and You are speaking Yourself, and later on, all the acaryas have accepted. Then I'll follow.
I'll have to follow great personalities. The same reason mother says, this gentleman is my father. That's all. Finish business. Where is the necessity of making research? All authorities accept Krsna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead. You accept it; then your searching after God is finished.

Why should you waste your time?
_______
all that is you need is to hear from authority ( same like mother ). and i heard this truth from authority " Srila Prabhupada " he is my spiritual master.
im not talking these all things from my own.

in this world no `1 can be Peace full. this is all along Fact.

cuz we all are suffering in this world 4 Problems which are Disease, Old age, Death, and Birth after Birth.

tell me are you really happy ?? you can,t be happy if you will ignore these 4 main problem. then still you will be Forced by Nature.

if you really want to be happy then follow these 6 Things which are No illicit s.ex, No g.ambling, No d.rugs ( No tea & coffee ), No meat-eating ( No onion & garlic's )

5th thing is whatever you eat `1st offer it to Supreme Lord Krishna. ( if you know it what is Guru parama-para then offer them food not direct Supreme Lord Krishna )

and 6th " Main Thing " is you have to Chant " hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare ".
If your not able to follow these 4 things no illicit s.ex, no g.ambling, no d.rugs, no meat-eating then don,t worry but chanting of this holy name ( Hare Krishna Maha-Mantra ) is very-very and very important.

Chant " hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare " and be happy.

if you still don,t believe on me then chant any other name for 5 Min's and chant this holy name for 5 Min's and you will see effect. i promise you it works And chanting at least 16 rounds ( each round of 108 beads ) of the Hare Krishna maha-mantra daily.
Here is no Question of Holy Books quotes, Personal Experiences, Faith or Belief. i accept that Sometimes Faith is also Blind. Here is already Practical explanation which already proved that every`1 else in this world is nothing more then Busy Foolish and totally idiot.
every `1 is already Blind in this world and if you will follow another Blind then you both will fall in hole. so try to follow that person who have Spiritual Eyes who can Guide you on Actual Right Path. ( my Authority & Guide is my Spiritual Master " Srila Prabhupada " )
read it complete. ( i promise only readers of this book that they { he/she } will get every single answer which they want to know about why im in this material world, who im, what will happen after this life, what is best thing which will make Human Life Perfect, and what is perfection of Human Life. ) purpose of human life is not to live like animal cuz every`1 at present time doing 4 thing which are sleeping, eating, s.ex & fear. purpose of human life is to become freed from Birth after birth, Old Age, Disease, and Death.

Hi Kawboyz11

This looks like the computer data that Mike Lindell tried to prove was going to turn over the election. Where did you get this information? It looks to be classified and top secret.

God bless,
Ted

Hi Kawboyz11 and welcome to CF.

You will find no one here believes in Buddhism as this is a Christian Forum as we discuss and share the Gospel that was taught by Christ Jesus and below is CF.net statement of faith. You have every right to believe how you want and I hope that you read the Terms of Service, especially 1.1, 1.3, 1.4 and 1.5. Please respect what this forum is about as in the teachings that are found in the Bible. We know what our life is in Christ and that we have eternal life with Him.

Statement of Faith:
We believe that the Bible is inspired by God in its entirety, and is without error in the original autographs, a complete and final written revelation from God.

We believe that Jesus of Nazareth is the promised Messiah, born of a virgin, totally without sin, God in human flesh, the One Who died on the cross for our sins, was buried, rose again from the dead on the third day, and ascended to the right hand of the Father in heaven, where He now intercedes for us who believe in Him.

The Trinity means that there is one God who eternally exists as three distinct Persons — the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. Stated differently, God is one in essence and three in person. These definitions express three crucial truths: (1) the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit are distinct Persons, (2) each Person is fully God, (3) there is only one God.(Matt Perman 2006).

We support the biblical teaching that all people are born with inherited sin and are lost eternally. They can be saved through repentance, forgiveness and faith in Jesus Christ's death (atonement) and resurrection. No human merit or performance earns salvation. For children and the mentally challenged, they are covered by Jesus’ teaching, 'The kingdom of heaven belongs to people like them" (Matt 19:14 NIRV). Furthermore, We believe children and those with mental incapabilities who have no knowledge of good and evil, being innocent in the eyes of God, will be with Him if they should die in this state. (Deuteronomy 1:39) Those who have not heard the gospel, 'have no excuse’ before God because they have not pursued the evidence for God in creation (Rom 1:18—24a NIRV).

The visible Body of Christ (The Church) is universal in nature and not specific to one denomination. It consists of all believers who have confessed Jesus Christ as their personal Lord and Savior and have been immersed in the baptismal waters. Those baptized as infants, whether immersed or sprinkled will not be excluded. (Matthew 28:19).

We believe in a personal devil, Satan, who, along with all his angels, called demons or evil spirits, are destined to spend eternity in hell. They seek to deceive people, defeat believers, and destroy the work of God. They can be resisted by believers, who are protected by God and the intercession of Jesus Christ our Lord.

We believe that heaven is a real place where the saved will dwell forever, and that hell is a literal place of conscious torment where unbelievers will dwell.

We believe that genuine believers are born again by the Holy Spirit of God, and are indwelt, baptized into the Body of Christ, the true Church, and sealed with the Holy Spirit.

We believe that all believers need to be filled and empowered by the Holy Spirit to live a godly life and to be bold in our witness for the Lord.

We believe in the spiritual unity of all genuine believers in the Lord Jesus Christ.

Hi Kawboyz11 and welcome to CF.

You will find no one here believes in Buddhism as this is a Christian Forum as we discuss and share the Gospel that was taught by Christ Jesus and below is CF.net statement of faith. You have every right to believe how you want and I hope that you read the Terms of Service, especially 1.1, 1.3, 1.4 and 1.5. Please respect what this forum is about as in the teachings that are found in the Bible. We know what our life is in Christ and that we have eternal life with Him.

Statement of Faith:
We believe that the Bible is inspired by God in its entirety, and is without error in the original autographs, a complete and final written revelation from God.

We believe that Jesus of Nazareth is the promised Messiah, born of a virgin, totally without sin, God in human flesh, the One Who died on the cross for our sins, was buried, rose again from the dead on the third day, and ascended to the right hand of the Father in heaven, where He now intercedes for us who believe in Him.

The Trinity means that there is one God who eternally exists as three distinct Persons — the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. Stated differently, God is one in essence and three in person. These definitions express three crucial truths: (1) the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit are distinct Persons, (2) each Person is fully God, (3) there is only one God.(Matt Perman 2006).

We support the biblical teaching that all people are born with inherited sin and are lost eternally. They can be saved through repentance, forgiveness and faith in Jesus Christ's death (atonement) and resurrection. No human merit or performance earns salvation. For children and the mentally challenged, they are covered by Jesus’ teaching, 'The kingdom of heaven belongs to people like them" (Matt 19:14 NIRV). Furthermore, We believe children and those with mental incapabilities who have no knowledge of good and evil, being innocent in the eyes of God, will be with Him if they should die in this state. (Deuteronomy 1:39) Those who have not heard the gospel, 'have no excuse’ before God because they have not pursued the evidence for God in creation (Rom 1:18—24a NIRV).

The visible Body of Christ (The Church) is universal in nature and not specific to one denomination. It consists of all believers who have confessed Jesus Christ as their personal Lord and Savior and have been immersed in the baptismal waters. Those baptized as infants, whether immersed or sprinkled will not be excluded. (Matthew 28:19).

We believe in a personal devil, Satan, who, along with all his angels, called demons or evil spirits, are destined to spend eternity in hell. They seek to deceive people, defeat believers, and destroy the work of God. They can be resisted by believers, who are protected by God and the intercession of Jesus Christ our Lord.

We believe that heaven is a real place where the saved will dwell forever, and that hell is a literal place of conscious torment where unbelievers will dwell.

We believe that genuine believers are born again by the Holy Spirit of God, and are indwelt, baptized into the Body of Christ, the true Church, and sealed with the Holy Spirit.

We believe that all believers need to be filled and empowered by the Holy Spirit to live a godly life and to be bold in our witness for the Lord.

We believe in the spiritual unity of all genuine believers in the Lord Jesus Christ.
thank you for the welcome, but as you know it is an lounge section. that is why i have posted it here.

even thought i am not christian but i respect christianity as much as any christian would do. since there is nothing wrong in acceptance with Jesus Christ. since he has said that he is son of God. but God has unlimited sons and we all are also sons of God. of that supreme master who is beyond the range of our limited understanding.

now if you had any interfaith or another broad section which has more openness than i would have posted my post there.

and why are you saying that God came into flesh like us human beings ? why are you trying to minimize Gods glories by decrying his value ? by saying that he also is under the control of nature ? God is the supreme controller and he is not controlled by nature. he controls even us humans than what to speak of nature ?

i almost - almost agree with your Lord Jesus Christ. but why are you not following his commandments ? what is your answer ? why are you opening slaughter houses ?

Please do not feel I am attacking you or your beliefs as I would never do that, but only letting you know that this is a Christian forum and by giving you the CF.net Statement of Faith would show you what all of us believe in as far as the God of all creation and the deity of Christ.

It's apparent, even though you respect Christianity, you seem to know nothing much about the God of all creation or the deity of Jesus that we serve. That is why I gave you CF.net statement of faith as many will refute the teachings of Buddhism and I only wanted to make you aware of that. It has nothing to do with you personally, but that of what you have been taught.

We follow the 10 commandments which include thou shall not kill and thou shall not commit adultery and curious why you picked out those two commandments saying I do not follow them.

Please do not feel I am attacking you or your beliefs as I would never do that, but only letting you know that this is a Christian forum and by giving you the CF.net Statement of Faith would show you what all of us believe in as far as the God of all creation and the deity of Christ.

It's apparent, even though you respect Christianity, you seem to know nothing much about the God of all creation or the deity of Jesus that we serve. That is why I gave you CF.net statement of faith as many will refute the teachings of Buddhism and I only wanted to make you aware of that. It has nothing to do with you personally, but that of what you have been taught.

We follow the 10 commandments which include thou shall not kill and thou shall not commit adultery and curious why you picked out those two commandments saying I do not follow them.

i dont feel anything like that so do not worry at all. anyways, you do whatever you are doing. i do not mind it anymore. it is not my business to check anyone.

sorry for my poor understanding. you carry on.

All we ask is that you follow the Terms of Service (ToS) and even though you might not agree with the Statement of Faith we ask that you respect the Christian faith of other members and discuss your differences in the unity of love without pushing your Buddhist belief on others. Sometimes it's good to learn about other religions just for general knowledge.

Hi Kawboyz11

There are a number of religious faiths around the world. However, there is one that has proved itself to be all knowing of future events. For me, that religious faith, if placed on the one who knows and foretells all of those future events is the one that has proved itself.

Consider, that in the mid-500's BC a man wrote down an event that was going to happen. The account of his story is that an angel sent from God told him these things. Now all of that really can be found in all sorts of religious faiths. Joseph Smith claims to have been visited by angels and he wrote down some things that he believed were 'god sent' to him. The Muslim founder of Islam also spent time recounting visions that he was given. I mean, let's face it. No one walks around with their god on a leash to be able to say, "See, here he is. That god I've been telling you about, this is him."

But the words given to Daniel, by the angel that he claims spoke to him, were pointed and definite in explaining a future event. Here's where the faith that comes from the writings of the Scriptures of the people of Israel takes a decided jog in its ability to be 'the truth' as opposed to all the other religious faiths founded on people who saw visions and spent their lives trying to convince people that their teaching represented the true and living God.

What do you believe happens to you when you die?

God bless,
Ted

Hi again Kawboyz11
if you are not able to tell me about this life then what proof do you have that you didn't forget your past ? and that you will not forget this present life in the future ?
You do know that street is a two way street...right? What proof can you provide that you did live a previous life. What proof can you provide that you will live another similar life after this one that you forgot about? Further, what, according to your faith is the reason that we live all these lives as the centuries unroll?

Do you have pictures of you picking up your mail at another address 100 years ago looking like someone else? Or did you look the same. How do you know? You're claiming that none of us can prove the reason for our faith, but you can't either. However, if you will look into my previous post, I think you will find that there is a pretty solid argument that the one who caused the Jewish Scriptures to be written knows a lot more than any of these other 'gods' or 'religious faiths'.

God bless,
Ted

All we ask is that you follow the Terms of Service (ToS) and even though you might not agree with the Statement of Faith we ask that you respect the Christian faith of other members and discuss your differences in the unity of love without pushing your Buddhist belief on others. Sometimes it's good to learn about other religions just for general knowledge.
It is lounge section. And whatever I said is also there in your Christianity like thou shall not kill, and I said no meat eating, like thou shall not adultery, I said no illicit sex, no sex outside marriage or no sex before marriage, so why do you still think that there is tos problem?

Anyways, now you be satisfied with whatever you are already doing and continue on that. Thank you for your time. 🙏

Hi Kawboyz11

There are a number of religious faiths around the world. However, there is one that has proved itself to be all knowing of future events. For me, that religious faith, if placed on the one who knows and foretells all of those future events is the one that has proved itself.

Consider, that in the mid-500's BC a man wrote down an event that was going to happen. The account of his story is that an angel sent from God told him these things. Now all of that really can be found in all sorts of religious faiths. Joseph Smith claims to have been visited by angels and he wrote down some things that he believed were 'god sent' to him. The Muslim founder of Islam also spent time recounting visions that he was given. I mean, let's face it. No one walks around with their god on a leash to be able to say, "See, here he is. That god I've been telling you about, this is him."

But the words given to Daniel, by the angel that he claims spoke to him, were pointed and definite in explaining a future event. Here's where the faith that comes from the writings of the Scriptures of the people of Israel takes a decided jog in its ability to be 'the truth' as opposed to all the other religious faiths founded on people who saw visions and spent their lives trying to convince people that their teaching represented the true and living God.

What do you believe happens to you when you die?

God bless,
Tedu
Oh yes, you're exactly right. You know what is what. I agree.

Hi again Kawboyz11

You do know that street is a two way street...right? What proof can you provide that you did live a previous life. What proof can you provide that you will live another similar life after this one that you forgot about? Further, what, according to your faith is the reason that we live all these lives as the centuries unroll?

Do you have pictures of you picking up your mail at another address 100 years ago looking like someone else? Or did you look the same. How do you know? You're claiming that none of us can prove the reason for our faith, but you can't either. However, if you will look into my previous post, I think you will find that there is a pretty solid argument that the one who caused the Jewish Scriptures to be written knows a lot more than any of these other 'gods' or 'religious faiths'.

God bless,
Ted
That depends upon higher authorities. Who is God or Krishna himself. Anyways, we ( The Hare Krishnas ) are concerned with stopping repeatedly birth after birth, old agr diseases and death. Our only business is to revive the dormant love which is already there in our hearts in sleeping state. And stop this again and again watching dreams and forgetting everything at the death of sleep and awakening process.
-------------------------
Oh yes, I also cannot nor there is any practical explanation which is the proof of our authority. Nor I can because you said so! Happy?

Since life doesn't stop here. One has to apply also what one has. And i don't mind even if there is no results. But here is the real mother who knows our fathers name. But you Christian people don't know. So why don't you take it from us?

Now so far Jesus Christ goes so he is son of God, but we all are also son of that unlimited God. And you are such nice follower who derides the glory of God by limiting him to only one son Jesus Christ and openly saying that he came in the human flesh. Than what is the meaning of his being God? He is above the material nature. God means controller, God means Properitor of everything, enjoyer of everything, and ultimate master of everything. He is not servant of anything. That is God.

Beside these things you do not follow even Christ. So how long this hypocrisy will go on? No intelligent person is interested in your Christianity. No intelligent person! Because you're violating whatever it may be. Simply violation of rules pr commandments of Lord Christ. So how you yourself will be happy? And What to speak of making others happy?

So anyways, I'm not interested in talking with you anymore. You do whatever your whims says so. And these things will not work for you. As soon as you violate everything is finished.

Hi Kawboyz11

This looks like the computer data that Mike Lindell tried to prove was going to turn over the election. Where did you get this information? It looks to be classified and top secret.

God bless,
Ted
Maybe this is one of Mike's new pillows. They're self aware. Lol.

Last edited:
Chant " hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare " and be happy.
182456.gif

HI Kawboyz11
Our only business is to revive the dormant love which is already there in our hearts in sleeping state.
And yet, my faith teaches that man's heart is wicked. That left to our own devices we do not have a dormant love that is sleeping in our hearts. What we see happening around the world would indicate that the Jewish scriptures have a better understanding of the issue than whoever is promoting your idea that we all have a 'dormant love' in our hearts. Is there any chance that you would test and question your faith hypothesis?

All the rest of your post is why I'm encouraging you to consider this one little piece of the Jewish scriptures found in the writings of Daniel. Are you able to give me any comparison from your religious writings that show that this 'great god Krishna' knows the end from the beginning? What have you found in your faith instructions that tells accurately of some event to come that is several hundred years away?

All I'm trying to impress upon you is that all religious faiths have some attitude or teaching that people find comfort in, but there's really only one that has offered any proof, through prophecy, that the 'god' spoken of does really know what's going on down here.

If you're interested in testing your faith practices and teachings against the practices and teachings found in the Jewish scriptures, I'd be glad to continue this discussion.

BTW, I'm taking it that your answer to my question as to 'what you believe will happen to you after you die' is that you will be reborn again into some other body with no remembrance of any previous life that you have already lived. Tell me, when does it stop? Or does it ever? In your faith practice is this just a never-ending cycle? Another question that comes to mind, if we're all reborn from some previous life, how do we explain that we've gone from a few thousand people living upon the earth, which I believe most all scientific studies show that our population is increasing upon the face of the earth, to where we stand now. How did 100,000 people that may have lived 5,000 years ago, become several billion people today, if we're all reincarnated from some previous life?

God bless,
Ted

Hi Kawboyz11

So, let me flesh out what I'm talking about in the writings found in the book of Daniel in the Jewish Scriptures. We know, yes we do actually know that the the man who is claimed in the Scriptures to have written these words did live about mid 500's B.C. We know that!! We have extrabiblical accounts of Daniel's life in Babylon. The 'when' of his life is not in question by any serious student of the writings. We know, yes we do actually also have extrabiblical accounts that the decree that Daniel writes about did, in fact, come to be around the early 400's B.C. The decree is the part that needs to be looked into.

Daniel writes that the angel told him that there would be such a decree. But that decree wasn't issued for about another 100 years from Daniel's writings. How did he know? Have you ever known anyone who can tell you with any kind of precision what will happen 100 years from now upon the earth? That decree started a clock running. As further explained in the account, from the issuing of said decree, there would be a specified count of years before Messiah would be here. I mean the prophecy actually states: “Know and understand this: From the time the word goes out to restore and rebuild Jerusalem until the Anointed One, the ruler, comes, there will be seven ‘sevens,’ and sixty-two ‘sevens.’"

So, please study this picture for a moment. In the mid 500's B.C. a man is told of an event to come. He is told that the event would come at a certain time as explained by the 69 'sevens' and then the final 70th 'seven'. But Messiah was to come at the end of the 69 'sevens'. But the clock counting down the 69 sevens hasn't started yet. It is to be started when a decree, that is still nearly 100 years off from the time of the writing. How could any human being know this? I contend that only one who claims to know the end from the beginning would, with any confidence, be able to tell someone that an event is coming that will be measured off in a specific number of years, but that the countdown won't start until a particular piece of government proclamation is produced, that is still decades away.

Now, let's look at the event and how it was fulfilled exactly as Daniel's 500 year old writing, at the time of the Messiah's appearance, told us that it would. The end of the allotted 69 'sevens' brings us to 32-34 A.D., depending on some confusions as to the 'exact' time of the issuing of the decree. He did come at the exact prophesied time and he did exactly what the prophecy foretells about his death. "After the sixty-two ‘sevens,’ the Anointed One will be put to death and will have nothing". I mean really, how much more specific can you be that the Messiah would be here on the earth in about 30 A.D., and that he would be put to death.

I understand that your religious writings give you a sense of some higher power that you call Krishna. But your god has never given any prophecy of a future event that has been fulfilled. It just tells you 'how you should live your life' and that sounds good and proper to you. And admittedly, a lot of the teaching on how we should treat people and our own lives, is true of the supposed writings concerning Krishna. But the world is full of self-help books written by men and women that teach us 'good' ways to live our lives. The Jewish Scriptures give us that and give us a means of testing the validity of the words...prophecy!

So, here's the 'truth' as I understand it. Both the God of the Israelites and the god of the Hari Krishna's are claimed to exist. There are believers who follow both teachings. But for me, the difference is that the God of the Israelites has proven over and over a number of times, that he's the one that really knows the end from the beginning. There is no proof that Krishna knows anything about the future. He just tells you how we should live and explains that you're going to go through a bunch of lives upon the earth, but he offers no proof that can test that he has a clue what he's talking about.

I doubt that you can name me one person who has ever lived, that you can, without hesitation, 'know' that the person lived another life before the one they are currently living. You can certainly believe that they did, based on the teachings of Krishna, but you can't know that. The God of the Scriptures has given us information that we can check and know that, whether He got anything else right, He certainly can pinpoint future events to come. Then we must seriously look at the life of Jesus.

If the 'god' of Islam can't tell you anything particularly specific about the future; if the 'god' Krishna can't tell us anything particularly specific about the future, then how do you know that either one has a clue what they're talking about beyond your own internal determination of 'truth'. But the God of the Jewish Scriptures has proven that He knows the end from the beginning. I'd seriously consider looking into what He says is the 'truth'.

God bless,
Ted

HI Kawboyz11

And yet, my faith teaches that man's heart is wicked. That left to our own devices we do not have a dormant love that is sleeping in our hearts. What we see happening around the world would indicate that the Jewish scriptures have a better understanding of the issue than whoever is promoting your idea that we all have a 'dormant love' in our hearts. Is there any chance that you would test and question your faith hypothesis?

All the rest of your post is why I'm encouraging you to consider this one little piece of the Jewish scriptures found in the writings of Daniel. Are you able to give me any comparison from your religious writings that show that this 'great god Krishna' knows the end from the beginning? What have you found in your faith instructions that tells accurately of some event to come that is several hundred years away?

All I'm trying to impress upon you is that all religious faiths have some attitude or teaching that people find comfort in, but there's really only one that has offered any proof, through prophecy, that the 'god' spoken of does really know what's going on down here.

If you're interested in testing your faith practices and teachings against the practices and teachings found in the Jewish scriptures, I'd be glad to continue this discussion.

BTW, I'm taking it that your answer to my question as to 'what you believe will happen to you after you die' is that you will be reborn again into some other body with no remembrance of any previous life that you have already lived. Tell me, when does it stop? Or does it ever? In your faith practice is this just a never-ending cycle? Another question that comes to mind, if we're all reborn from some previous life, how do we explain that we've gone from a few thousand people living upon the earth, which I believe most all scientific studies show that our population is increasing upon the face of the earth, to where we stand now. How did 100,000 people that may have lived 5,000 years ago, become several billion people today, if we're all reincarnated from some previous life?

God bless,
Ted
but your heart is not wicked, than why are you killing poor animals ? why you do not follow commandments of Lord Christ ? like thou shall not kill, adultery, steal etc ?

why there is no compassion in your pure heart ? which is already in melted state ? huh? anyways, now you kindly forgive me for my stupidity and continue on your path. and everyone one of us has to reap what we sow.

for we all are responsible for our own good or bad fortune our own self. so good luck to you. and forgive me!

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back