Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Hey Brian, ponder this...

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Don't get me started. :biggrin

[attachment=0:3i5hif0n]red17.jpg[/attachment:3i5hif0n]

[attachment=1:3i5hif0n]red18.jpg[/attachment:3i5hif0n]

[attachment=2:3i5hif0n]red16.jpg[/attachment:3i5hif0n]

[attachment=3:3i5hif0n]red15.jpg[/attachment:3i5hif0n]

[attachment=4:3i5hif0n]red13.jpg[/attachment:3i5hif0n]

[attachment=5:3i5hif0n]red12.jpg[/attachment:3i5hif0n]

[attachment=6:3i5hif0n]red10.jpg[/attachment:3i5hif0n]

[attachment=7:3i5hif0n]red9.jpg[/attachment:3i5hif0n]

Looks to me as though you are started.

LOL! :rolling :rolling Those are hilarious!

I just discovered this thread.

I'm laughing so hard my side hurts and tears are rolling down my cheeks!!!!

I waned to get back in shape and tone my stomach but

this is REDICULOUS! :rolling

I've got some old redneck stuff tucked away somewhere, I'm gonna have to find it and post it.

Sheesch! After all that hillarious stuff Rick posted I dont' think anything can compare to how funny it is! But I did find those old redneck files so I'll post them anyway just to add the the collection here.

REDNECK GROOMIN STUFF...[attachment=1:z0duaol9]hillbilly_hygene.jpg[/attachment:z0duaol9]

REDNECK FISHIN GEAR ...
[attachment=0:z0duaol9]hillbilly_fish.jpg[/attachment:z0duaol9]

:lol :thumb

Relic said:

I've got some old redneck stuff tucked away somewhere, I'm gonna have to find it and post it.

Took me a while to find those. :biggrin They were on a backup of a previous computer I had. They're a few years old. :shrug

Those give me some great ideas!!!!

:biggrin

Hey, any of you ever been snipe hunting? :)

Rick,

I had pretty much a whole cd filled with old graphics, mp3's, and photos that I collected for about 5 years... I went to add some new ones to it tonight and I zapped the whole RW-disc, and now only the ones I added are showing up. There goes all my on hand references for funny pics and quirky photos... There were some really good ones on there that are not accessable on the net anymore! And I had some personal pics on there too! dang it! Now I have to start the collection all over again. Starting from scratch... story of my life! wished I didn't have to start over so much in life! Too much change too often.

I'm shuuuur taaard a start'n over all a time... Sure wuud like ta win the lotto so'ins I cen settle down an get me a few um dem der good look'n coon dogs and one a dem der fancy white limozeeens an go camp'n fer a spell! Yep, :yes shuuuur wuuuud! :biggrin

WOOO HOOO! SASSY CLASSY!!!! :yes :thumb :shades
[attachment=0:11jf6z9g]red2.jpg[/attachment:11jf6z9g]

GojuBrian said:
Those give me some great ideas!!!!

:biggrin

Hey, any of you ever been snipe hunting? :)

what's a snipe? :confused

I sat next to a giant garter snake one time.... the guy I was with said freeze, don't move.... I looked to my side and I saw this big fat snake right next to me! I screamed soooo loudly and jumped up like a rocket shooting to the moon and ran so fast it wasn't funny!

Yeah, yeah, I know garter snakes are hamrless. But just the sight of a snake next to me freaked me running. heebee jeebies ick! I don't like spiders and snakes! and giant beetles! ick! Got pinched by a scarab beetle on my toe one time.... That was another freak shoot to the moon jump and run incident also! I'm getting the heebee jeebies right now just typing about it! ick ick ICK! :lol

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back