Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hey everyone! It's Jordan here from Orlando, FL!

floridian number 4. welcome.

how you can stand living in o-town is beyond me or do you live near it ie kissimee/st cloud?

hey you two! thanks for the welcome! as for the orlando thing, I know exactly what you mean! It's not the best place to be living, but God is using me to reach certain people that he has in the area, so for now this is where I am. I'm not sure if you are familiar with the UCF area? That's the area that I am at. On the far east side of town, at the very edge of Orlando.

So tell me you guys, how did you end up finding this website? It is a really awesome idea!

By the way, does anyone know what exactly are trackbacks and how you use them??

hey you two! thanks for the welcome! as for the orlando thing, I know exactly what you mean! It's not the best place to be living, but God is using me to reach certain people that he has in the area, so for now this is where I am. I'm not sure if you are familiar with the UCF area? That's the area that I am at. On the far east side of town, at the very edge of Orlando.

So tell me you guys, how did you end up finding this website? It is a really awesome idea!

By the way, does anyone know what exactly are trackbacks and how you use them??
thats near biffalo the race track and also i think another suburb. that is part of florida i seldom see.

trackbacks? nope i have seen the button but dont get it.....

A brother asked me to the site. How did you come across our forum?

trackbacks? nope i have seen the button but dont get it.....

A brother asked me to the site. How did you come across our forum?

Hey hey Reba, I did a google search online for Christian forums.

So are members from this forum from all over the world, or is this forum specific to the US?

Next time you reply, you will see a field called "trackback" right below where you type your reply. Then it says "Send trackbacks to (separate multiple URLSs with spaces)... hmmmmm.. ??

Back