Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Hi Everyone- New To Forums

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

Dody B

Hi everyone, my name is Dody, I pastor a small congregation in a little town called Lamar Arkansas. I am just learning about the internet and this is my first forum, but my son advised me that this could be a great way to make new friends online and meet alot off great people who share some values with me and love the Lord and Gods word like I do.

Looking forward to meeting you all.Please be patient with me responding because I am just now learning how to navigate a forum. But Im so excited to be here.

In Christ Love,

Dody

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to CFnet, Dody B :wave

Ah, the joys of learning new things! Before you know it, you'll be an ol' pro with navigating this site. You've chosen an excellent forum to join ... we are an eclectic group of lovely and lively folk from around the world, and we always enjoy discussing the diversity of topics that get started here.

So get comfy in your chair... and join in the fun!

Blessings!

Welcome to CFnet, Dody B :wave

Ah, the joys of learning new things! Before you know it, you'll be an ol' pro with navigating this site. You've chosen an excellent forum to join ... we are an eclectic group of lovely and lively folk from around the world, and we always enjoy discussing the diversity of topics that get started here.

So get comfy in your chair... and join in the fun!

Blessings!

Yep. What she said! :thumbsup

Seriously though, welcome to CF.net and I hope you enjoy your time here. It's always exciting when new members join. I can't wait to see what you bring to the table. God bless.

Thank you all for the warm greeting. I edited my post. I was a little nervous. Im new to internet. 1st laptop and am ever learning. My ministry is non-denominational, but love all.

welcome.jpg

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back