Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

cupofwater

I just found this forum while searching around google. From what I have noticed here is that it looks the community is pretty active.

I am very interested in Christian music, reading the bible, and learning new things. This forum looks to be full of information, can't wait to meet all of you.

Edited per Terms of Service (TOS 2.10)

Last edited by a moderator:
A very warm welcome to you. Your observations of this Forum is correct. I have found that this Forum is the busiest I've ever been involved in. Also it's the best IMO. Flex your typing fingers, dust off the keyboard and jump right in. We are interested in your take on the Scriptures, and stand ready to answer your questions.

We're a friendly bunch here so relax and get involved. We love our Lord Jesus Christ, and love to talk about Him. Our wonderful Heavenly Father, and His will is very important at this Forum, so welcome to our Father's Forum Family, may you experience God's grace, peace and mercy. :hug

i think you will find this forum with a wide variety of doctrine teachings .it is a fairly open forum you can disagree and not worry about being banned from posting . it does get interesting make ya a post get your feet wet lol . so far nobody has shot any one in disagreement .:eek2:amen:hysterical

Back