Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Hi from Europe!

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

Claudya

Hey people!

It's been a long time since I last participated in an English speaking message board, so please be kind to me language-wise. :biggrin

One thing about me: I dislike self introductions, I don't know what to tell people other than empty facts like age, gender, nationality, occupation and such, which will tempt people to put me into categories; but in truth tell you nothing about who I am.
So I will keep this short.
We will get to know each other along the way. :yes
Or if you have any questions feel free to ask.

Hello Claudya and welcome to Christian Forums. I too dislike introductions. I look forward to learning about you as you participate here.

Hey people!

It's been a long time since I last participated in an English speaking message board, so please be kind to me language-wise. :biggrin

One thing about me: I dislike self introductions, I don't know what to tell people other than empty facts like age, gender, nationality, occupation and such, which will tempt people to put me into categories; but in truth tell you nothing about who I am.
Hello Claud, welcome to CF.net:wave

Hey people!

Hi Claudya: how are you doing? good to see you here; God bless His Word to you.

Hello Claudya and welcome to Christian Forums. I too dislike introductions. I look forward to learning about you as you participate here.

Hello Unbeliever, it's always great to hear that other people share my feelings about certain things. Makes me feel less insane. ;)

God's_Gift said:
Hello Claud, welcome to CF.net
Hey God's Gift, how are you? Does "City of Golden Friendship" refer to Cagayan d Oro in Philippines?

farouk said:
Hi Claudya: how are you doing? good to see you here; God bless His Word to you.
Thank you very much for the welcome.
I hope this day finds you well!
I'm fine, although I just got up, haven't had coffee yet (worst part of the day).

Speculative said:
Blessings from the USA. :)
Good morning! How are you?
It's election day today over there, isn't it? Well then, happy voting (if you haven't already)!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello. May I ask what part of Europe. I am living in Germany right now.

Yep, I live in Germany too. :)
I live in a little village/suburb near Jena in Thuringia. If you don't know where Jena is, you might know Weimar, and Jena is like 15 minutes car ride east of it.

I admit I had to google Hohenfels and found there are like 5 Hohenfelses in this country, and the one in Bavaria has a US army garrison... is that where you live and work at the moment?

Some day even the USA will understand that carrying some ovoid object across a lawn while wearing some kind of plastic armour can hardly be called Football. :lol

Hallo Claudya, willkommen im Forum.
Ich hoffe, Sie genießen Sie Ihre Zeit hier.
Ich habe ein Familienmitglied, das Deutsch war (wieder im 1500), so dass wir wahrscheinlich in Zusammenhang stehen.
Wir hoffen, Ihnen in den Themen der Foren als Anlaufpunkt sprechen.
Allen

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back