Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Hi I'm Nataliya

Nataliya

Hi everybody I am Nataliya, a new Christian since around 6 months ago. My whole family is atheists/Jewish but mostly atheists. Even my great great grandparents were atheists on both sides of my family. I am from Russia originally, but I have lived in lots of different places. I am 13 years old. For fun I like to do lots of arts and crafts like painting and embroidery and sewing, and also I enjoy poetry a lot. Since learning about Jesus I have been focusing on reading the Bible though.

I hope to meet many friends and also read every post on this site and learn all that I can.

I hope to meet many friends and also read every post on this site and learn all that I can.

That's a lot of posts to be reading there, little sister, Lol. Maybe just concentrate on subjects that really interest you. You can use the search engine at the top if you like.

You can also use the Questions & Answers forum to ask specific questions you are interested in, or maybe start your own threads elsewhere in the various topic-specific areas of the forum.

Let us know if we can help.

In Christ,
Hidden In Him

Hi Natalia and welcome to Christian Forums! Did you have a bat mitzvah? Even atheist Jews sometimes follow the traditions and customs.
I have 3 grandkids right now preparing for bar/bat mitzvah next summer.

If you have questions about being Jewish and believing in Jesus, there are a few of us here who can answer those questions.

Shalom!

Hi Natalia and welcome to Christian Forums! Did you have a bat mitzvah? Even atheist Jews sometimes follow the traditions and customs.
I have 3 grandkids right now preparing for bar/bat mitzvah next summer.

If you have questions about being Jewish and believing in Jesus, there are a few of us here who can answer those questions.

Shalom!
Hi thank you. I think some of my family still do some Jewish traditions but I never did. Sometimes at home we have Jewish food though but it's not for special occasions or events. I have family that moved to Israel I think they are more believers in that. But nobody in my family is Christians I don't think except for me now.

Hi Nataliya and welcome to CF :wave2

I like to play solitaire and hidden object games on the computer. I use to do embroidery, but not much anymore. I am so glad that you have found Jesus, in spite of your families beliefs, and you want to learn more about Him. I would suggest reading the Book of John as this will teach you about who Jesus is and what our relationship to Him is all about. Then read the book of Acts as this will teach you about the indwelling of the Holy Spirit. Just jump in anywhere and please fill free to use the Q&A forum to ask us anything and we will help you on the greatest journey you will ever take.

God bless :)

Back