Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Looking to grow in the word of God more?

See our Bible Studies and Devotionals sections in Christian Growth

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

• Wearing the right shoes, and properly clothed spiritually?

Join Elected By Him for a devotional on Ephesians 6:14-15

https://christianforums.net/threads/devotional-selecting-the-proper-shoes.109094/

Hi, Just think.. of Anti/Christ. Against God, Christ & Their Eternal Unchanging WORD

Re: Hi, Just think.. of Anti/Christ. Against God, Christ & Their Eternal Unchanging W

Sola scripture and some one is complaining?

If i can make sense of your post Elijah you are complaining that bad guys are allowed to read scriptures? While calling someone else antichrist.

Re: Hi, Just think.. of Anti/Christ. Against God, Christ & Their Eternal Unchanging W

no, the pastors cant teach the bible to the inmates as the state wont let them. according to his weird misunderstanding. its nothing near the case

from that article he originally sites(and while i am for a bible only but it cant be forced. God doesnt force himself on sinners neither should we) theres no law saying any inmate cant have the bible. he is upset that the prisoners have pagan books well we have equal rights here to our faiths and believes. that is most constitutional. paganism and et all is wrong and evil but God gives a choice to serve him or not. we come to him voluntarily

COLUMBIA — A Bible-only policy for inmates at a South Carolina jail is stricter than policies governing reading materials allowed some of the country's most dangerous inmates, a former warden who ran the tough federal penitentiary that replaced Alcatraz said in court documents.

John L. Clark, who served for years as warden of the U.S. Penitentiary in Marion, Ill., filed an affidavit that states that letting prisoners read various materials kept even that Supermax prison safe. That complex replaced Alcatraz when it closed in 1963.
"Allowing ... Marion's prisoners to access reading material was a component of effectively managing the facility's high security population," wrote Clark, a former assistant director of the federal Bureau of Prisons. "The policy of allowing prisoners to receive publications did not create any threats to good order or security."
He added in the affidavit, filed Monday in federal court, that educational materials, newspapers, books and magazines broaden prisoners' and detainees' ability "to function in and relate to mainstream society upon their release."
"The same principles apply to prisoners' and detainees' access to religious material, including religious texts as well as accompaniments used to pray, study about, or otherwise exercise one's religion," he added.
Clark's statements were filed by the Prison Legal News, a monthly legal journal by the Human Rights Defense Center that is at the center of a federal lawsuit in South Carolina. Since 2008, the journal's publishers have tried to send magazines, letters and self-help books about prison life to several inmates at the Berkeley County jail, but copies were returned after jail officials said staples inside posed a security risk.

Homeopinion

Ex-warden: Bible-only jail policy in Moncks Corner too strict

MEG KINNARD
The Associated Press

Published: Tuesday, May 24, 2011 at 4:00 p.m.

Last Modified: Tuesday, May 24, 2011 at 4:11 p.m.

Page 2 of 2
COLUMBIA — A Bible-only policy for inmates at a South Carolina jail is stricter than policies governing reading materials allowed some of the country's most dangerous inmates, a former warden who ran the tough federal penitentiary that replaced Alcatraz said in court documents.

John L. Clark, who served for years as warden of the U.S. Penitentiary in Marion, Ill., filed an affidavit that states that letting prisoners read various materials kept even that Supermax prison safe. That complex replaced Alcatraz when it closed in 1963.
"Allowing ... Marion's prisoners to access reading material was a component of effectively managing the facility's high security population," wrote Clark, a former assistant director of the federal Bureau of Prisons. "The policy of allowing prisoners to receive publications did not create any threats to good order or security."
He added in the affidavit, filed Monday in federal court, that educational materials, newspapers, books and magazines broaden prisoners' and detainees' ability "to function in and relate to mainstream society upon their release."
"The same principles apply to prisoners' and detainees' access to religious material, including religious texts as well as accompaniments used to pray, study about, or otherwise exercise one's religion," he added.
Clark's statements were filed by the Prison Legal News, a monthly legal journal by the Human Rights Defense Center that is at the center of a federal lawsuit in South Carolina. Since 2008, the journal's publishers have tried to send magazines, letters and self-help books about prison life to several inmates at the Berkeley County jail, but copies were returned after jail officials said staples inside posed a security risk.
"Our inmates are only allowed to receive soft-back bibles in the mail directly from the publisher," First Sergeant K. Habersham wrote in a July email to publishers, explaining the jail's policy. "They are not allowed to have magazines, newspapers, or any other type of books."
The American Civil Liberties Union sued the jail in October on the publication's behalf, arguing that authorities at the jail in Moncks Corner, about 100 miles southeast of Columbia, are violating the magazine's and inmates' constitutional rights. Jail officials then told The Associated Press the jail didn't have a library and that the only reading material its roughly 450 inmates were allowed to have were paperback Bibles.
Since then, an attorney for the jail has said inmates are allowed non-Christian religious texts — including vampire and witchcraft texts — as long as the books are soft-sided and meet other physical requirements, such as the absence of staples.
Part of the jail's justification for banning the law journal has included an argument that the publication contains staples, which officials have said could pose a security risk. An attorney for the jail has filed affidavits saying the jail spends thousands of dollars to repair locks, toilets and electrical outlets damaged by inmates trying to tamper with them using staples.
The ACLU, which has asked a federal judge to block the jail's rules while the lawsuit proceeds, also has argued that legal pads with staples in them are available for inmates to purchase at the jail's commissary.
Jury selection has been set for January. Last week, officials from the U.S. Department of Justice — which is part of the lawsuit against the jail — visited the facility, saying they planned to interview non-Christian inmates

Subject: Against Christ or antichrist. Who on the forum does not see any connection with this below policy? Remember Matt. 28:20's Command for some from Christ.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To the Editor: (from Elijah)

In Wednesday, May 25, 2011 Spartanburg-Herald you ran the article that John L. Clark filed an affidavit.. that letting prisoners read various materials kept even Supermax prison's safe. And that 'A Bible-only' for inmates at a South Carolina jail is stricter than policies governing reading materials allowed some of the country's most dangerous inmates.

(A Bible-only is requiring No sectarian views)

Even with Mr. Clark being an ex/warden an surely qualified, there is the question of USA Constitutional right's for inmates and their visiting pastor. He uses the words of 'Bible Only'. And the word 'Restricted', which means that no imate or pastor will be allowed to teach Protestant secular teachings. In other words we have South Carolina 'Caesar' telling us what God's Word Tel's us what we are to do.

Acts 5
[27] And when they had brought them, they set them before the council: (S.C. Government) and the high priest asked them,
[28] Saying, Did not we straitly command you that ye should not teach in this name? and, behold, ye have filled Jerusalem with your doctrine, and intend to bring this man's blood upon us.
[29] Then Peter and the other apostles answered and said, We ought to obey God rather than men.

It is hard for me to understand how any chaplain or pastor could agree to have their US Civil Right Violated by allowing Government to 'Restrict' what God requires us to teach. Matt. 28:20 Christ said.. 'Teaching them to observe [all things whatsoever I have commanded you..']

So, it is seen by me to be a good start suggesting that the 'RESTRICTIONS' are to strict in the South Carolina prison systems, yet I see it still as A MUCH GREATER MATTER, THAT OF A USA CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT VIOLATION. And you can rest assured that there are both pastor & inmates here in S.C. who have had these rights violated.

aka contrived justification of 'pet doctrine' SDA Saturday sabbath and contrived persecution therefore supposedly legitimizing same doctrine and supposed persecution coming from various 'anti-Christs.'

See? Not that hard to read him.

Even harder to miss this about Sat. Sab:

Romans 14:5
One man esteemeth one day above another: another esteemeth every day alike. Let every man be fully persuaded in his own mind.

Is that persecution therefore of the anti-Christ?

Nope.

I could get into the fact that those who do esteem'eth' every day alike are persecuted by SDA'ers though. Is that of the anti-Christ? Yep. Believers of any brand condemning other believers over contrived doctrines is the essence of that working, showing the desire to (insert your favorite form of eternal condemnation) operational in such hearts.

For the record, I do not hold such views against the holders of same. There is an unseen reason at work that is not them, and most don't even know it's happening within them.

s

aka contrived justification of 'pet doctrine' SDA Saturday sabbath and contrived persecution therefore supposedly legitimizing same doctrine and supposed persecution coming from various 'anti-Christs.'

See? Not that hard to read him.

Even harder to miss this about Sat. Sab:

Romans 14:5
One man esteemeth one day above another: another esteemeth every day alike. Let every man be fully persuaded in his own mind.

Is that persecution therefore of the anti-Christ?

Nope.

I could get into the fact that those who do esteem'eth' every day alike are persecuted by SDA'ers though. Is that of the anti-Christ? Yep. Believers of any brand condemning other believers over contrived doctrines is the essence of that working, showing the desire to (insert your favorite form of eternal condemnation) operational in such hearts.

For the record, I do not hold such views against the holders of same. There is an unseen reason at work that is not them, and most don't even know it's happening within them.

s

So what you are saying is that Government is above Gods Word?? And rome surely will love that! Rom. 13 (and that is a question)

And we will see if it is the 7th Day Sabbath keepers who are killers, or the majority of 'other's who think that Caesar is above God's Word.' WE HAVE NO KING BUT CAESAR sounds familiar to me.

And young'in, 'i' could not care less about what day you 'w'orship on. It is your free choice. But God does care! 1 John 2:4 ! And Obad.1:16 will sort out who is right, soon enough.

So what you are saying is that Government is above Gods Word?? And rome surely will love that! Rom. 13 (and that is a question)

And we will see if it is the 7th Day Sabbath keepers who are killers, or the majority of 'other's who think that Caesar is above God's Word.' WE HAVE NO KING BUT CAESAR sounds familiar to me.

And young'in, 'i' could not care less about what day you 'w'orship on. It is your free choice. But God does care! 1 John 2:4 ! And Obad.1:16 will sort out who is right, soon enough.

You don't care, but you think God does, therefore you reflect condemnation upon those who reflect on Romans 'every day alike.' That's commonly known as self justification and condemnation, which has been openly revealed in your own heart.

Kudos to you for Saturday. No kudos for the other reflection, which in my opinion is not in accord with Paul's statement whatsoever. Heart check your self. If your desire is to 'be right' while everyone else who does not reflect 'like you' is wrong and therefore will be eternally dead, then that is the reflection your Maker will hopefully clear up for you at some point.

s

Subject: Against Christ or antichrist. Who on the forum does not see any connection with this below policy? Remember Matt. 28:20's Command for some from Christ.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To the Editor: (from Elijah)

In Wednesday, May 25, 2011 Spartanburg-Herald you ran the article that John L. Clark filed an affidavit.. that letting prisoners read various materials kept even Supermax prison's safe. And that 'A Bible-only' for inmates at a South Carolina jail is stricter than policies governing reading materials allowed some of the country's most dangerous inmates.

(A Bible-only is requiring No sectarian views)

Even with Mr. Clark being an ex/warden an surely qualified, there is the question of USA Constitutional right's for inmates and their visiting pastor. He uses the words of 'Bible Only'. And the word 'Restricted', which means that no imate or pastor will be allowed to teach Protestant secular teachings. In other words we have South Carolina 'Caesar' telling us what God's Word Tel's us what we are to do.

Acts 5
[27] And when they had brought them, they set them before the council: (S.C. Government) and the high priest asked them,
[28] Saying, Did not we straitly command you that ye should not teach in this name? and, behold, ye have filled Jerusalem with your doctrine, and intend to bring this man's blood upon us.
[29] Then Peter and the other apostles answered and said, We ought to obey God rather than men.

It is hard for me to understand how any chaplain or pastor could agree to have their US Civil Right Violated by allowing Government to 'Restrict' what God requires us to teach. Matt. 28:20 Christ said.. 'Teaching them to observe [all things whatsoever I have commanded you..']

So, it is seen by me to be a good start suggesting that the 'RESTRICTIONS' are to strict in the South Carolina prison systems, yet I see it still as A MUCH GREATER MATTER, THAT OF A USA CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT VIOLATION. And you can rest assured that there are both pastor & inmates here in S.C. who have had these rights violated.

Hi Small.. one!;) This was my thread & this was the way that 'i' wanted to go with it. It had nothing about advents or the Lord's REQUIRED 7th Day Sabbath in it! (but it is good to see that as Saul of Acts 9 was having mind problems from God, that your (of verse 5) conscience is still with feelings!:thumbsup)

And I asked you trying to get back on track:pray about your thoughts on Ceasar above God as many see in Rom. 13's requirement? And the silence so far finds that you seem to think that that is so? (again with a question mark!) And one on here seem's to side/step the oft/time repeated question of the USA Constitution of Religous Liberty for all people? As the original founders of USA BELIEVED in!

And as the Beasts of Dan. 7 were actual Governments, we see an Rev. 13:11 with a changing from a Lamb Government into a dragon one. And verse 15 on is interesting as well.

So what we will soon see is the change in the USA constitution with an up or down vote instead of the 2/3 majority that heaven had, huh?:study And the Supreme Court is already 'spirituall' set up for that.

--Elijah

Hi Small.. one!;) This was my thread & this was the way that 'i' wanted to go with it. It had nothing about advents or the Lord's REQUIRED 7th Day Sabbath in it! (but it is good to see that as Saul of Acts 9 was having mind problems from God, that your (of verse 5) conscience is still with feelings!:thumbsup)

And I asked you trying to get back on track:pray about your thoughts on Ceasar above God as many see in Rom. 13's requirement? And the silence so far finds that you seem to think that that is so? (again with a question mark!) And one on here seem's to side/step the oft/time repeated question of the USA Constitution of Religous Liberty for all people? As the original founders of USA BELIEVED in!

And as the Beasts of Dan. 7 were actual Governments, we see an Rev. 13:11 with a changing from a Lamb Government into a dragon one. And verse 15 on is interesting as well.

So what we will soon see is the change in the USA constitution with an up or down vote instead of the 2/3 majority that heaven had, huh?:study And the Supreme Court is already 'spirituall' set up for that.

--Elijah

Good Morning Elijah.

One can certainly look at any government authority and cry wolf upon those institutions.

As believers, or at least for myself, I understand that God really does control all the nations and governments, and sets up 'whomever' He will. (see the reference in Daniel if you are familiar with the text)

There is in fact a larger 'Caesar' in play, as noted prior to you personally. That is where the 'Caesar' that rules the darkness of the hearts abides.

When one looks upon any of Gods Words, or those of His Apostles, there are reflections that come forth. You for example have made reflections to the detriment of ignoring other very and just as solid of reflections. Look at the result of those reflections. What is really being shown to 'you' personally in those matters? I see your reflection from your own lips as one of self justification for 'obedience' and the complete ignorance of other just as legitimate reflections to the detriment of other believers.

So you can look at 'Caesar' all you want, ignore the Gods sets up all such powers and also ignore to deal with the reflections from within.

I am not fond of denials, and even less of 'social insurrections' as they are 'things of the world' that I believe God does control, one way or the other.

In that I trust for both of us and observe that the reflection you bring to other believers on matters of Sat. sabbath or any given law where you believe 'you' obey and other believers do not, even though there are clear standings for either one, there is no justification for standings of reflections of detriment to other believers, or to rally for social unrest. And even less to justify your doctrines over such perceived threats. There is a larger Caesar in play in the hearts of all mankind.

And there you are.

enjoy!

s

Good Morning Elijah.

One can certainly look at any government authority and cry wolf upon those institutions.

As believers, or at least for myself, I understand that God really does control all the nations and governments, and sets up 'whomever' He will. (see the reference in Daniel if you are familiar with the text)

There is in fact a larger 'Caesar' in play, as noted prior to you personally. That is where the 'Caesar' that rules the darkness of the hearts abides.

When one looks upon any of Gods Words, or those of His Apostles, there are reflections that come forth. You for example have made reflections to the detriment of ignoring other very and just as solid of reflections. Look at the result of those reflections. What is really being shown to 'you' personally in those matters? I see your reflection from your own lips as one of self justification for 'obedience' and the complete ignorance of other just as legitimate reflections to the detriment of other believers.

So you can look at 'Caesar' all you want, ignore the Gods sets up all such powers and also ignore to deal with the reflections from within.

I am not fond of denials, and even less of 'social insurrections' as they are 'things of the world' that I believe God does control, one way or the other.

In that I trust for both of us and observe that the reflection you bring to other believers on matters of Sat. sabbath or any given law where you believe 'you' obey and other believers do not, even though there are clear standings for either one, there is no justification for standings of reflections of detriment to other believers, or to rally for social unrest. And even less to justify your doctrines over such perceived threats. There is a larger Caesar in play in the hearts of all mankind.

And there you are.

enjoy!s

OK: You have just said in this post.. ' I see your reflection from your own lips as one of self justification for 'obedience' ?

So now we see you even knowing what is in my heart. And that is of God who only can read ones heart?:screwloose

And the Rom. 13 chapter will indeed find you violating Acts 4:28-29 or Dan. 3:14-18 when 666 is Church/Caesar inforced if that posting is accurate at that time period.

--Elijah

OK: You have just said in this post.. ' I see your reflection from your own lips as one of self justification for 'obedience' ?

So now we see you even knowing what is in my heart. And that is of God who only can read ones heart?:screwloose

You certainly claim 'personal' obedience for Sat. sab. and non pork eating. That is your claim and no loose screw for my reading of same. The other side of your claim you have left unattended for obvious reasons.

And the Rom. 13 chapter will indeed find you violating Acts 4:28-29 or Dan. 3:14-18 when 666 is Church/Caesar inforced if that posting is accurate at that time period.

--Elijah

I was referring to this statement from Daniel, and no, not limited to only that time period.

Daniel 4:17
This matter is by the decree of the watchers, and the demand by the word of the holy ones: to the intent that the living may know that the most High ruleth in the kingdom of men, and giveth it to whomsoever he will, and setteth up over it the basest of men.

If you take that as the fact it is, there is no use complaining about your perceived threat. It's Gods gig in any case and you certainly see 'who' He sets up to rule.

enjoy!

s

You certainly claim 'personal' obedience for Sat. sab. and non pork eating. That is your claim and no loose screw for my reading of same. The other side of your claim you have left unattended for obvious reasons.

I was referring to this statement from Daniel, and no, not limited to only that time period.

Daniel 4:17
This matter is by the decree of the watchers, and the demand by the word of the holy ones: to the intent that the living may know that the most High ruleth in the kingdom of men, and giveth it to whomsoever he will, and setteth up over it the basest of men.

If you take that as the fact it is, there is no use complaining about your perceived threat. It's Gods gig in any case and you certainly see 'who' He sets up to rule.

enjoy!

s

And about the above?? Surely God permits satan to do his thing, but you can rest assured that it was satan doing the thing! 1 Kings 22:20-22 & N.T. Matt. 4:8-9. Never did Christ say that satan could not do that, nor that They (the Godhead) had not allowed satan to have Adams lost control!:study)

And Yes, limited to that time period!;) There will be many saved who even died eating 'pork' & not keeping God's 7th Day Sabbath. What more could God hold them accountable for than doing the best that He had LED THEM to do at that time/period??? Rom. 8:14 (and Hosea 4:6 is again factual)

So: Your personal attack of one posting the Lord's WORD finds 'problems' as 'i' see it! Never have I thought to read ones motives! That is only between God & their 'CONSCIENCE', if it is still working? (Gen. 6:3 + Lev. 17:7-9) It appears that the WHOLE bunch of Rev. 17:1-5 do not know the differance between judging a singular persons 'MIND' or 'Maturity' & what God HATES? [FALSE DOCTRINES] which are anti/Christ! against God! Against the One Whose WORD NEVER CHANGES!

And about the WHOLE bunch remark?? Let me qualify that by saying that at this END time/period, to be classed as the ABOMINATION OF THE EARTH by Inspiration, all of these folds as a whole are soon to be as Obad. 1:16 documents. FINISHED for all of ETERNITY. And if one Gen. 4:7 DESIRES to eat pork + lovingly (?) break any of Christ's Eternal Covenant? That is your personal free choice to do so. Have at it for a 'very' short time more!:thumbsup And if one finds OBEDIENCE to Rev. 18:4? Wonderful!

And about the above?? Surely God permits satan to do his thing, but you can rest assured that it was satan doing the thing! 1 Kings 22:20-22 & N.T. Matt. 4:8-9.

I don't doubt that whatsoever. One might even consider that by exposure to Gods Word, Satan springs into immediate action:

Mark 4:15, Matt. 13:19, Luke 8:12.

Where does that activity of Satan transpire? Why, in 'mankind' of course! Who of mankind? All. Primarily in those exposed to The Word. That would be christians.

In the light of these facts it is quite pointless to look at people only and even more futile to look at governments.

Never did Christ say that satan could not do that, nor that They (the Godhead) had not allowed satan to have Adams lost control!:study)

You can blame Adam all you want. The fact is that Satan was 'in play' in both Adam and Eve and in all mankind other than God Himself in Jesus Christ ever since that day. What do you really expect to happen with Satan in play anyway?

I point this fact out to believers. Even when they are good and obedient, they have not escaped the facts of scripture. Paul taught us that when he desired to do good, evil was still present with him. He even deemed this indwelling sin in his flesh/mind 'not I' twice in Romans 7. And of course anyone who can read can see sin is connected to the devil. So, in all the obedience, Sat. sab. Non pork eating...none of those actions justify the 'evil present' with anyone. That evil present in all will never be obedient, justified, righteous, of faith or any good thing.
And Yes, limited to that time period!;) There will be many saved who even died eating 'pork' & not keeping God's 7th Day Sabbath. What more could God hold them accountable for than doing the best that He had LED THEM to do at that time/period??? Rom. 8:14 (and Hosea 4:6 is again factual)

The futility of your view is really multifold. Satan's activity has been in man perpetually, both in the disobedient and the obedient. It is therefore foolish to overlook that party, and even more foolish to look at Satan's pawns (in any .gov) and say it's just the people. There are simply powers in play that all people and most believers 'just can't see.'
So: Your personal attack of one posting the Lord's WORD finds 'problems' as 'i' see it! Never have I thought to read ones motives!

You can drone about the virility of your side of the ledgers regarding pork and Sat. sab. I certainly would not say anyone following such measures are faulted or jaded by doing so. God has nothing against anyone being 'legal.' But, please read the facts. For every scripture you uphold to condemn those believers who do not, there are scriptures that justify 'not' doing so that are just as virulent. And these you ignore in preference for condemnation and the potential of eternal death to other believers.

I say that impetus is Satanic in nature in anyone in whom it is shown. How is it shown? By self justifications and condemnations to other believers from their own lips.
That is only between God & their 'CONSCIENCE', if it is still working?

If it is still working? Anyone with half a wit can read that Paul certainly measured the fact that believers can be just as just as 'you you you' by observing 'every day alike.'

(Gen. 6:3 + Lev. 17:7-9) It appears that the WHOLE bunch of Rev. 17:1-5 do not know the differance between judging a singular persons 'MIND' or 'Maturity' & what God HATES? [FALSE DOCTRINES] which are anti/Christ! against God! Against the One Whose WORD NEVER CHANGES!

You again make citings that justify your funnel, and ignore the ones that do not mark out your hardline. It's not only as you present. Simple as that.

And about the WHOLE bunch remark?? Let me qualify that by saying that at this END time/period, to be classed as the ABOMINATION OF THE EARTH by Inspiration, all of these folds as a whole are soon to be as Obad. 1:16 documents. FINISHED for all of ETERNITY. And if one Gen. 4:7 DESIRES to eat pork + lovingly (?) break any of Christ's Eternal Covenant? That is your personal free choice to do so. Have at it for a 'very' short time more!:thumbsup And if one finds OBEDIENCE to Rev. 18:4? Wonderful!

The 'whole world' is our current world of mankind and devils all wrapped up in 'one bunch' of flesh. It is not the little round globe circulating the sun.

God has promised a forthcoming 'division' of these two nations, powers, entities. That is the essence of the Good News. It really doesn't have much at all to do with what you think you see.

enjoy!

s

Hi again! Not a bad post:thumbsup except for the BLARING False doctrine of God not having a REQUIRED 24 Hour Day for Worshipping Him on!;) See Mark 7:7 for just one warning of many of them! (you did catch the word of 'DOCTRINE' that 'i' took issue with?)

Surely the 'repairing' below is because most are not in the keeping with His Word, and that remark you gave that Paul's all day's are alike?? Find that one in the 4th Commandment, or on Adam & Eve's FIRST day of life + their first 7th Day Sabbath Sermon for me? (from the Word of God alone, not Jer. 17:5) Perhaps most even think that every day was one of 'spiritual welfare' for the later on son., daughters, servants, + cattle & the like?

Perhaps you are up on the Laws that Moses penned that were NOT INSIDE THE ARK? & the Eternal Covenant Testimony that God alone wrote, that not only was Inside the Ark, but still is!

Isa. 58
[12] And they that shall be of thee shall build the old waste places: thou shalt raise up the foundations of many generations; and thou shalt be called, The repairer of the breach, The restorer of paths to dwell in.

[13] If thou turn away thy foot from the sabbath, from doing thy pleasure on my holy day; and call the sabbath a delight, the holy of the LORD, honourable; and shalt honour him, not doing thine own ways, nor finding thine own pleasure, nor speaking thine own words:

[14] Then shalt thou delight thyself in the LORD; and I will cause thee to ride upon the high places of the earth, and feed thee with the heritage of Jacob thy father: for the mouth of the LORD hath spoken it.

OK: Read again Eccl. 3:14 + Heb. 13:8-9 for the Jesus Christ God, 'THAT IS THE SAME FOR EVER'. And the Jehovah Father? See Mal. 3:6 for the same ETERNAL COVENANT One!
And check Rev. 22:9:study:thumbsup

--Elijah

Hi again! Not a bad post:thumbsup except for the BLARING False doctrine of God not having a REQUIRED 24 Hour Day for Worshipping Him on!;) See Mark 7:7 for just one warning of many of them! (you did catch the word of 'DOCTRINE' that 'i' took issue with?)

The statement of the Apostle isn't going to change to suit your doctrine:

Romans 14:
5 One man esteemeth one day above another: another esteemeth every day alike. Let every man be fully persuaded in his own mind.
6 He that regardeth the day, regardeth it unto the Lord; and he that regardeth not the day, to the Lord he doth not regard it. He that eateth, eateth to the Lord, for he giveth God thanks; and he that eateth not, to the Lord he eateth not, and giveth God thanks.

I regard not your particular day above any other. The Law is Spiritual and I regard it as such, meaning about zero to do with a physical calendar day. On the other hand you are 'forced' by that same Law in the physical observable calendar day to bring condemnation to others, which I view as a violation of the Law.

See how that works?

Surely the 'repairing' below is because most are not in the keeping with His Word, and that remark you gave that Paul's all day's are alike?? Find that one in the 4th Commandment, or on Adam & Eve's FIRST day of life + their first 7th Day Sabbath Sermon for me? (from the Word of God alone, not Jer. 17:5) Perhaps most even think that every day was one of 'spiritual welfare' for the later on son., daughters, servants, + cattle & the like?

Paul also stated quite succinctly that the entirety of the "LAW" is fulfilled and 'how' that is in Romans 13:8-10, which again speaks nothing to your particular slant.

I am not 'forced' by my understanding to heap law upon your observation to your condemnation and potential eternal death. You do not have that pleasure available to you. Too bad, really.

Perhaps you are up on the Laws that Moses penned that were NOT INSIDE THE ARK? & the Eternal Covenant Testimony that God alone wrote, that not only was Inside the Ark, but still is!Isa. 58
[12] And they that shall be of thee shall build the old waste places: thou shalt raise up the foundations of many generations; and thou shalt be called, The repairer of the breach, The restorer of paths to dwell in.

One can certainly look at any number of 'jots and tittles' of the Law and miss entirely The Spirit and Divine Intentions of same.

The calendar/physical sabbath is a 'reminder' of our forthcoming promises to be free of sin once and for all without any doubt.

But to turn that reminder on it's ear and use same to heap condemnation is a foul of the dark order and against both the Law of The Spirit and the Intent of same Law. See Romans 13:8-10 for a refresher course. It's quite simple.
[13] If thou turn away thy foot from the sabbath, from doing thy pleasure on my holy day; and call the sabbath a delight, the holy of the LORD, honourable; and shalt honour him, not doing thine own ways, nor finding thine own pleasure, nor speaking thine own words:
[14] Then shalt thou delight thyself in the LORD; and I will cause thee to ride upon the high places of the earth, and feed thee with the heritage of Jacob thy father: for the mouth of the LORD hath spoken it.

OK: Read again Eccl. 3:14 + Heb. 13:8-9 for the Jesus Christ God, 'THAT IS THE SAME FOR EVER'. And the Jehovah Father? See Mal. 3:6 for the same ETERNAL COVENANT One!
And check Rev. 22:9:study:thumbsup

--Elijah

It's easy to see where that segmenting has gotten you Elijah. However, you fail entirely at the Law of the Spirit in Romans 13:8-10 whenever you bring condemnation and the potential of eternal death to other believers every time you raise that from your own heart. And THAT is exactly what 'The Law' was meant to rise 'in you' so you could SEE that it is there, in the heart, where the origination of EVIL resides.

In this way you and I understand the Law very differently don't we?

enjoy!

s

One can certainly look at any number of 'jots and tittles' of the Law and miss entirely The Spirit and Divine Intentions of same.

:thumbsup

Luk 18:9 ¶ And he spake this parable unto certain which trusted in themselves that they were righteous, and despised others:
Luk 18:10 - Two men went up into the temple to pray; the one a Pharisee, and the other a publican.
Luk 18:11 - The Pharisee stood and prayed thus with himself, God, I thank thee, that I am not as other men [are], extortioners, unjust, adulterers, or even as this publican.
Luk 18:12 - I fast twice in the week, I give tithes of all that I possess.
Luk 18:13 - And the publican, standing afar off, would not lift up so much as [his] eyes unto heaven, but smote upon his breast, saying, God be merciful to me a sinner.
Luk 18:14 - I tell you, this man went down to his house justified [rather] than the other: for every one that exalteth himself shall be abased; and he that humbleth himself shall be exalted.

The statement of the Apostle isn't going to change to suit your doctrine:

Romans 14:
5 One man esteemeth one day above another: another esteemeth every day alike. Let every man be fully persuaded in his own mind. 6 He that regardeth the day, regardeth it unto the Lord; and he that regardeth not the day, to the Lord he doth not regard it. He that eateth, eateth to the Lord, for he giveth God thanks; and he that eateth not, to the Lord he eateth not, and giveth God thanks.

I regard not your particular day above any other. The Law is Spiritual and I regard it as such, meaning about zero to do with a physical calendar day. On the other hand you are 'forced' by that same Law in the physical observable calendar day to bring condemnation to others, which I view as a violation of the Law.

See how that works?

Paul also stated quite succinctly that the entirety of the "LAW" is fulfilled and 'how' that is in Romans 13:8-10, which again speaks nothing to your particular slant.

I am not 'forced' by my understanding to heap law upon your observation to your condemnation and potential eternal death. You do not have that pleasure available to you. Too bad, really.

The calendar/physical sabbath is a 'reminder' of our forthcoming promises to be free of sin once and for all without any doubt.

But to turn that reminder on it's ear and use same to heap condemnation is a foul of the dark order and against both the Law of The Spirit and the Intent of same Law. See Romans 13:8-10 for a refresher course. It's quite simple.

It's easy to see where that segmenting has gotten you Elijah. However, you fail entirely at the Law of the Spirit in Romans 13:8-10 whenever you bring condemnation and the potential of eternal death to other believers every time you raise that from your own heart. And THAT is exactly what 'The Law' was meant to rise 'in you' so you could SEE that it is there, in the heart, where the origination of EVIL resides.

In this way you and I understand the Law very differently don't we?

enjoy!

Hi once again. It is the Word of God alone that your judgemetal [[post]] does indeed profane, not me kido! The verses that I posted are Eternal, but not so with your scripture/less/posts, from Moses pen in the Book 'NAILED TO THE CROSS'. (Gal. 3:19) The Book of Ordinances that were against us.

But, I do believe in Titus 3:9-11. So have it your way.:thumbsup And it is good to know in advance that with Caesar's ok, that you can then kill all who go against your 'real' knowledge!:screwloose

--Elijah

Last edited by a moderator:

Hi once again. It is the Word of God alone that your judgemetal [[post]] does indeed profane, not me kido!

I'm a nearly 60 year old father of 5 grown adults fwiw.

And it is 'your view' of Gods Words or more accurately what you reflect from reading same. There are Words that do not provide the same reflection you have given as noted and you've dodged.

Anyone can selectively pluck texts and use them to condemn other believers and justify themselves. I don't play that game as it is 'evil' in the heart and a very poor reflection of ones reading and contemplation skills.

The verses that I posted are Eternal,

So is loving your neighbor as yourself. Do you then think those 'laws' as you see them gives you license to heap the potential of eternal death on others for not performing to your strings on those same matters? Do you think your view may be a little shortsighted when you do so? Do you think you may have missed the picture entirely of 'all the Law and the Prophets' as Paul taught them in ROMANS 13:8-10?

Obviously that portion of text is immaterial and irrelevant to you, and you've equated showing up in yer Saturday best as being perfectly obedient and thereby giving you license to condemn other believers who do not 'see it YOUR way' and to dangle them over the 'eternal death' pit. You see 'this is' your anti-fruit, readily available for 'any' to see. Even an unbeliever would be able to see that lack of 'fruit.'

but not so with your scripture/less/posts, from Moses pen in the Book 'NAILED TO THE CROSS'. (Gal. 3:19) The Book of Ordinances that were against us.

The Law can be both simultaneously 'for us' in regards to the Spirit of same, and against 'any form' of lawlessness to point out the obvious fact that sin indwells us all and lawlessness is therefore present with 'all.'

One does not escape the fact of the presence of 'lawlessness' by putting on a good exterior show.

Two simultaneous truths are contained therein and applicable to 'everyone.'

But, I do believe in Titus 3:9-11. So have it your way.:thumbsup And it is good to know in advance that with Caesar's ok, that you can then kill all who go against your 'real' knowledge!:screwloose

--Elijah

That little hand spinning circles is you not getting it whatsoever. Did I EVER mention 'killing' you or 'condemning' you over Sat. sab? Never. So, why lie Elijah?

Is that what is really spinning in your mind when you read my posts?

One thing I do understand. When the Law is held up, lawlessness within 'all' is revealed, so thanks to God for again showing that reality to me via you, or as I might more accurately say, that which is in you that is not you as a believer.

There are better ways to see these things.

enjoy!

s

Forum:
Only one of two professions God says! A saved Remnant or the Eternally Blotted out of existance antichrist ones, meaning against God!

Just two United groups. 'Matt. 6:24 finds Christ's one Eph. 4:5 Church 'fold', and satan's church's.
Christ's Church is seen in Rev. 12:17 & Rev. 3:10 as Philadelphia. And satan's ones are seen in Matt. 7's Broadway + Rev. 17:1-5 total number of church's These have little in common, except for who their master is, Christ says!

And Surely take note of Rev. 3's last of earth's true fold Laodicea that is also spewed out & became verse 9's synagogue of satan.

As with Philadelphia, she came out of Laodicea's Last Virgin Candlestick as did the Acts Organized One True Church. And as went old Israel, so went (past/tense) the Acts Church, including again Laodicea as repeated history. Eccl. 1:9-10 + Eccl. 3:15. These all are seen UNITED in Matt. 6:24.

Who is left? Read it again! Only the very very few (in comparison) as seen in the first paragraph.

Rev. 12
[17] And the dragon was wroth with the woman, (and in both old & new testament satan became their leader!) and went to make war with the [remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.]

These alone will finish the Rev. 14:6-10 Testimony to the world with the Later Rain (Acts 3:19-Joel 2 as well as Acts 2) & His last day Increased Knowledge of communication will go Earth/wide in the matter of days through persecution in earthly courts!! Some of the Rev. 7:9 ones will be included 'in,' from this message. Yet, this vast number has all of the saved 'remnant' from Adam on as well.

--Elijah

Forum:
Only one of two professions God says! A saved Remnant or the Eternally Blotted out of existance antichrist ones, meaning against God!

It is not 'against God' to believe what Paul taught on these matters are prior noted Elijah. However if one spent a long time n the particular slant you have on the matter and ignored what the Apostle taught, I can see where it is hard for you to take Apostolic teachings on these matters, or even those of Jesus.

Just two United groups. 'Matt. 6:24 finds Christ's one Eph. 4:5 Church 'fold', and satan's church's.
Christ's Church is seen in Rev. 12:17 & Rev. 3:10 as Philadelphia. And satan's ones are seen in Matt. 7's Broadway + Rev. 17:1-5 total number of church's These have little in common, except for who their master is, Christ says!

And Surely take note of Rev. 3's last of earth's true fold Laodicea that is also spewed out & became verse 9's synagogue of satan.

I don't blur the lines between believers and Satan Elijah. They are assuredly 'not' the same entities. Nor do I exempt myself from 'evil present' with me or 'sin' which same is of the devil.

The works and therefore the 'presence' of Satan was in 'all' 7 churches and 'all' of their members.

All one has to do is to connect their 'own sin' which 'all' have to 1 John 3:8 to find the location of 'the devil.' (hint: don't look far from home. In fact look at your feet, 'where' Satan will be crushed)

Romans 16:20
And the God of peace shall bruise Satan under your feet shortly.

I could go on, but few believers really understand the close proximity of this matter.

It's 'always' the 'other believers' or the 'other people.' But Satan is never 'that close' to their 'own sins.'

As with Philadelphia, she came out of Laodicea's Last Virgin Candlestick as did the Acts Organized One True Church. And as went old Israel, so went (past/tense) the Acts Church, including again Laodicea as repeated history. Eccl. 1:9-10 + Eccl. 3:15. These all are seen UNITED in Matt. 6:24.

Who is left? Read it again! Only the very very few (in comparison) as seen in the first paragraph.

Were I to look at 12,000 devils upon the man of the Gergesenes and the man himself, I might have quite a different picture of the masses and the remnant than what you see.

Were I to look at the children of Israel who are 'all' Gods children and the 'spirit of slumber' that God placed upon them who did not believe or the 'god of this world' that blinds the minds of unbelievers, I may see two entirely different parties.

When I see those matters 'personally' then I have a much closer picture yet. Uncomfortable picture, yes, but definitely TRUE.

You see it's not the .gov or the .mil or the RCC or the multiple myriad of 'problems' that many try to pin on other people. Here are the powers that we are all engaged in no matter what our 'personal denominations.' The problem is at our own doorsteps and our own thresholds:

Ephesians 6:12
For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

That is a 'personal' wrestling match. It does not transpire on some other battle ground. YOU are thee battle ground for your 'self.'

That's part of the problem of 'eschatology' in any forum. Everyone always thinks 'it's the other people' or 'the other guy.'

The real battle is much closer to home. Right here:

Romans 7:21
I find then a law, that, when I would do good, evil is present with me.

I am quite thankful for Paul making this fact personal. Have you found 'that Law Elijah?' Paul went to his grave with that fact present and that 'law' in operation.

Those who think they have eradicated or 'justified' the presence of 'evil' with them by obedience really don't have a clue about 'evil present' whatsoever, nor do such understand the Law 'at all.'

Rev. 12
[17] And the dragon was wroth with the woman, (and in both old & new testament satan became their leader!) and went to make war with the [remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.]

These alone will finish the Rev. 14:6-10 Testimony to the world with the Later Rain (Acts 3:19-Joel 2 as well as Acts 2) & His last day Increased Knowledge of communication will go Earth/wide in the matter of days through persecution in earthly courts!! Some of the Rev. 7:9 ones will be included 'in,' from this message. Yet, this vast number has all of the saved 'remnant' from Adam on as well.

--Elijah

Persecution comes from within Elijah, just as Jesus taught us all:

Mark 7:21
For from within, out of the heart of men, proceed evil

Looking at the 'other guys' or 'earthly courts' will not yield the above fact whatsoever.

Everyone in the courtroom has EVIL present within their own hearts. The judges, the litigants, the clerks, the believers and the unbelievers.

Believers are supposed to understand these facts for their 'own beam' and they will then see 'all' the attendants in the courtrooms, most of whom can not be 'seen.'

enjoy!

s

When one cannot see 'Everlasting Gospel' of Rev. 14:6 even including the rebellion, as in Rev. 12, 'i' wonder of what their 'required' diet is made up of? (surely not Matt. 4:4 or such as Job in chapter 23:12)

It never ceases to amaze me with the ream & reams of paper put forth into trying to complicate who Melchisedec [King of Salem is suppose to be other than that of 'A Priest of God's appointment!? It just seems that the whole Eternal Gospel point of Rev. 14:6 has been missed from Adam on up to the call of the Jews! Everthing is called Jewish that God COMMANDS from Acts on!:screwloose Yet God spoke to His own (even Cain in Gen. 4:7, huh?) in person up until the Mount Sinai's request for Him not to do so. And in between Adam & the forming of Israel's priesthood God still had everything else that was REQUIRED & Conditionally structured!

Even the pre/flood ones ALL had Noah's Eternal Gospel 'Message' of Christ's Righteousness being preached for 120 years with the Striving of the Holy Spirit! Abe had SOULS won to Christ in Gen. 12:1-5, and have you ever not wondered how long it took to win over even one soul to Christ?? And these were ALL Gentiles as was Noah, Adam,+ Abe!

And what did God have in place from the 'required' Lamb offering on?? He leaves NO ONE IGNORANT on that! In Gen 26:1-5 we see God appearing to Isaac & in verse 5, and we see DOCUMENTATION of God for why He called Abe in the First Place.... + there was also a 'priest of the most high God' even then! But here is the point that is passed over by this constant satan's side/track!
Gen. 26:5
[5] Because that Abraham [obeyed my voice,] and kept my charge, my commandments, my statutes, and my laws.

(And NO, Christ was not the King per/say of Salem!)

Eccl. 1
[9] The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun.
[10] Is there any thing whereof it may be said, See, this is new? it hath been already of old time, which was before us.
+

Eccl. 3
[14] I know that, whatsoever God doeth, it shall be for ever: nothing can be put to it, nor any thing taken from it: and God doeth fear before him.
[15] That which hath been is now; and that which is to be hath already been; and [[
God requireth that which is past.]]

In other words, people search & search for what God has not 'openly' revealed, they spend hours & hours of valuable time while missing out on the Vitals of what God has required from day one on, to the giving of His Eternal Heb. 13:20 Covenant on Mount Sinai. And the forth Commandment started with REMEMBER! Remember from where? Most still do not get it, huh?

--Elijah

People who think about not being in church on Saturday are sinning, even if they are sitting in the pew.

s

Back