Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] hope and purpose for us

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

jasoncran

When i observe the aeithists deny the creation of the world by Jesus and his Father and the Holy Spirit, I began to think that if they're right then we people have no hope, my life has no real meaning, sure they're good aethist out there, but when we all die what then nothing? such vanity,no reason or purpose, but in bible study the creation story reminds that God created us for a reason and that he purposed his son Jesus to die for us on the cross and to give us hope and promise of a resurected life and no sorrows in his kingdom. Praise the Lord :shades :biggrin :) :thumb

It makes me sad when people deny Christ or do not believe in Him nor was the world created by God. It frustrates me at times when I try to talk to them about it. Then I think back to my own spiritual journey. A few years ago, when I didn't believe or didn't care that God existed, until God opened my eyes one day.

I think back on the passage in Corinthians 4:4 "The god of this age has blinded the minds of unbelievers, so that they cannot see the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God." It is a blessing just to be able to believe and see the Truth.

Praise God!

jasoncran said:
...the creation story reminds that God created us for a reason and that he purposed his son Jesus to die for us on the cross and to give us hope and promise of a resurected life and no sorrows in his kingdom.

:amen

wren51 said:
It makes me sad when people deny Christ or do not believe in Him nor was the world created by God. It frustrates me at times when I try to talk to them about it. Then I think back to my own spiritual journey. A few years ago, when I didn't believe or didn't care that God existed, until God opened my eyes one day.

I think back on the passage in Corinthians 4:4 "The god of this age has blinded the minds of unbelievers, so that they cannot see the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God." It is a blessing just to be able to believe and see the Truth.

Praise God!

Right on! What a blessing indeed to be able to see and believe! :clap

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back