Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

How Bad Is It Now?

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

Enow

Luke 18:8I tell you, he will see that they get justice, and quickly. However, when the Son of Man comes, will he find faith on the earth?â€

How bad is it now to find faith? The Lord's cryptic message is a telltale sign of when we are in the latter days when the times of the Gentiles is coming to an end.

The point of the OP is to discern with His help on how bad it is now.

1 Thessalonians 3:5For this reason, when I could stand it no longer, I sent to find out about your faith. I was afraid that in some way the tempter had tempted you and that our labors might have been in vain.

2 Thessalonians 2:1Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him, 2That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand. 3Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first....

What describes such a falling away from the faith?

2 Timothy 3:1This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come. 2For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, 3Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,

4Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God; 5Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away. 6For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts, 7Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth. 8Now as Jannes and Jambres withstood Moses, so do these also resist the truth: men of corrupt minds, reprobate concerning the faith. 9But they shall proceed no further: for their folly shall be manifest unto all men, as their's also was.

The Billy Graham Crusade led believers to an altar call to make a commitment to follow Christ if they were not sure they were saved: so instead of reaffirming the faith that all those that called upon the name of the Lord are saved, we have Billy Graham manifesting the end of this folly in that he is not sure he would be received by Jesus Christ in Heaven because he was not always a good christian.

And then as if that religious bondage was not enough to turn believers from the faith that they are saved and to follow the Son of God by faith in living the christian life, we have another yoke of bondage of the Promise Keepers' program whose end is manifested to the folly that it is in failed promises and using God's grace to live in sin by keeping on trying.

Those that oppose the works of catholicism as a means to obtain righteousness or to make one good or good enough should heed that the religious format is similar.

Now the other description of the latter days is this below:

1 Timothy 4:1Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils; 2Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron;

2 Thessalonians 2:9Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders, 10And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. 11And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: 12That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

Those that preach another calling and give out another invitation to seek after the Holy Spirit to receive again and after a sign are departing from faith in giving heed to seducing spirits and doctrines of devils: the reporving of this practise is the reminder of our faith which also the examination of one's faith would rebuke such teaching of receiving the Holy Spirit again when He is already in us: which is hypocrisey for any believer to do and why God would permit the strong delusion to occur for believing the lie and every spirit that comes over them.

2 Thessalonians 2:13But we are bound to give thanks alway to God for you, brethren beloved of the Lord, because God hath from the beginning chosen you to salvation through sanctification of the Spirit and belief of the truth: 14Whereunto he called you by our gospel, to the obtaining of the glory of our Lord Jesus Christ. 15Therefore, brethren, stand fast, and hold the traditions which ye have been taught, whether by word, or our epistle.

2 Corinthians 13: 5Examine yourselves, whether ye be in the faith; prove your own selves. Know ye not your own selves, how that Jesus Christ is in you, except ye be reprobates?

So faith is hard to find now as all of these are ecumenical in nature, being the fruit of the false prophet, gathering grapes of thorns and figs of thistles.

Matthew 7:13Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat: 14Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it. 15Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves. 16Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?

The solution?

Luke 13:24Strive to enter in at the strait gate: for many, I say unto you, will seek to enter in, and shall not be able.

Have Jesus set you free from those yoke of bondages to learn of Him and all His promises to us that He will help us follow Him by faith in the Son of God as our Good Shepherd as well as our Saviour. He will finish His work that He began in us.

Matthew 11:25At that time Jesus answered and said, I thank thee, O Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because thou hast hid these things from the wise and prudent, and hast revealed them unto babes. 26Even so, Father: for so it seemed good in thy sight. 27All things are delivered unto me of my Father: and no man knoweth the Son, but the Father; neither knoweth any man the Father, save the Son, and he to whomsoever the Son will reveal him. 28Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. 29Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. 30For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.

Acknowledge the commandment of His invitation to avoid the work of iniquity of Him never knowing you by returning to your first love to avoid false spirits.

John 14:6Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. 7If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him.

The warning to the seven churches ends with a repeat to those that hear to come to the Son, the Bridegroom, while the door to the Marriage Supper is open.

Revelation 22:16I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star. 17And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely.

John 10:1Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that entereth not by the door into the sheepfold, but climbeth up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber. ...7Then said Jesus unto them again, Verily, verily, I say unto you, I am the door of the sheep. 8All that ever came before me are thieves and robbers: but the sheep did not hear them. 9I am the door:

The condition in Jeremiah is being seen again: and if it warranted judgment from the Lord then, it will do so again as the times of the Gentiles is coming to an end.

Jeremiah 50:6My people hath been lost sheep: their shepherds have caused them to go astray, they have turned them away on the mountains: they have gone from mountain to hill, they have forgotten their restingplace. 7All that found them have devoured them: and their adversaries said, We offend not, because they have sinned against the LORD, the habitation of justice, even the LORD, the hope of their fathers.

Isaiah 5:1Now will I sing to my wellbeloved a song of my beloved touching his vineyard. My wellbeloved hath a vineyard in a very fruitful hill: 2And he fenced it, and gathered out the stones thereof, and planted it with the choicest vine, and built a tower in the midst of it, and also made a winepress therein: and he looked that it should bring forth grapes, and it brought forth wild grapes. 3And now, O inhabitants of Jerusalem, and men of Judah, judge, I pray you, betwixt me and my vineyard. 4What could have been done more to my vineyard, that I have not done in it? wherefore, when I looked that it should bring forth grapes, brought it forth wild grapes? 5And now go to; I will tell you what I will do to my vineyard: I will take away the hedge thereof, and it shall be eaten up; and break down the wall thereof, and it shall be trodden down: 6And I will lay it waste: it shall not be pruned, nor digged; but there shall come up briers and thorns: I will also command the clouds that they rain no rain upon it. 7For the vineyard of the LORD of hosts is the house of Israel, and the men of Judah his pleasant plant: and he looked for judgment, but behold oppression; for righteousness, but behold a cry. 8Woe unto them that join house to house, that lay field to field, till there be no place, that they may be placed alone in the midst of the earth! 9In mine ears said the LORD of hosts, Of a truth many houses shall be desolate, even great and fair, without inhabitant. 10Yea, ten acres of vineyard shall yield one bath, and the seed of an homer shall yield an ephah. 11Woe unto them that rise up early in the morning, that they may follow strong drink; that continue until night, till wine inflame them! 12And the harp, and the viol, the tabret, and pipe, and wine, are in their feasts: but they regard not the work of the LORD, neither consider the operation of his hands. 13Therefore my people are gone into captivity, because they have no knowledge: and their honourable men are famished, and their multitude dried up with thirst.

No one will lose their salvation, but not every believer will be ready for the Marriage Supper, thus missing out on their first inheritance.

1 Peter 4:17For the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God: and if it first begin at us, what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God? 18And if the righteous scarcely be saved, where shall the ungodly and the sinner appear? 19Wherefore let them that suffer according to the will of God commit the keeping of their souls to him in well doing, as unto a faithful Creator.

Jesus will finish His work even in those left behind as He will lose none of all the Father has given Him as the foolish virgins will have oil for their lamps and be shining as the prodigal sons will be returning because they are still sons, albeit having lost out on their inheritance at the Marriage Supper. Avoid that by heeding the call to turn to the author and finisher of our faith for help.

How God the Father will chasten every child He receives which mirrors why those that have gone astray will be left behind:

Hebrews 12 KJV - Wherefore seeing we also are compassed - Bible Gateway

Reveals how judgment on the House of God will seperate the vessels unto honour from the vessels unto dishonour in His House and so is the call to repent of iniquity.

2 Timothy 2:10-26 KJV - Therefore I endure all things for the - Bible Gateway

So yeah: it is bad now. Faith is hard to find, signalling for the times of the Gentiles to come to an end for judgment to fall on the House of God.
Mark 1:15And saying, The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand: repent ye, and believe the gospel.

Would it come as a surprise to anyone that posts like these actually do more harm than good when it comes to building faith and spreading the gospel? :nono2

Enow, Why do you think so low of Jesus and His Kingdom?

Did He not win victory?
Did He not pay the price for our salvation?

Rev 7:9 After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands;

Who is this multitude which no man could number?

Would it come as a surprise to anyone that posts like these actually do more harm than good when it comes to building faith and spreading the gospel? :nono2

Don't rock the boat, huh? (Matt. 10:5-6's LOST SHEEP!!) Let these all go to hell with NO WARNING!:thumbsup We LOVE them, er.. I mean us!

Eze. 9 is doing great harm as was the pre/flood preacher of Rightous with the STRIVINGS OF THE HOLY SPIRIT.

He was mistaken & should have listened to the today Rev. 17:1-5 ones!:screwloose (Yeah, that bad!!)

--Elijah

Enow, Why do you think so low of Jesus and His Kingdom?

Did He not win victory?
Did He not pay the price for our salvation?

Rev 7:9 After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands;

Who is this multitude which no man could number?

Rev. 7:9 'And after this..' (is your thinking??)

From day one on of Gods creation until this vision, John tel's of Earths History being tabulated & these were standing before the Throne of God. 'a great number' of 'all nations' & 'clothed with white robes..' surely these must find the over 150 million + who were executed by 'satanic' rome during the dark ages?:thumbsup
According to Fox Book of Mytars. + all of the other Bible 'remnant', even which Paul includes who had only learned OBEDIENCE as seen in Rom. 2:14-15? OH! and then these ones of Rev. 12:17!

Even the NARROW PATHWAY of Matt. 7 will no doubt be enough to replace a 1/3 of angels that will be executed, Obad. 1:16 & still be included in this large number. (Just not in comparison to the huge Broadeay)

--Elijah

You count 150 million God says no man could number them..Fox's book of Martyrs is a good book but it aint The Good Book

You count 150 million God says no man could number them..Fox's book of Martyrs is a good book but it aint The Good Book

You best read again. These 150 million were just a few of that GREAT Number!:thumbsup

Elijah no where do i read "just a few" in your other post. :yes

Last edited by a moderator:
:bigfrown lovely another attempt to bring this all at the hands of catholiscm.

gee, odd that i dont do that here. i could, i could, but .. i am also going to lay blame and show where most of the protestants and catholics went wrong.

why is it that some still hate the rcc with such a passion, take note the poster here has lost family in the holocaust and probably at the hands of both so called christians.

If church A can point out the beam in church B then church A thinks they look better.

Not yet have i seen/heard a church that is 100% correct in all things. Every spiritual movement has been with people. God doesn't mess things up we do. We often think we are fixing.

The Billy Graham Crusade led believers to an altar call to make a commitment to follow Christ if they were not sure they were saved: so instead of reaffirming the faith that all those that called upon the name of the Lord are saved, we have Billy Graham manifesting the end of this folly in that he is not sure he would be received by Jesus Christ in Heaven because he was not always a good christian.
When you can say you've worked harder and longer for the Kingdom of God, then you'll be in a position to question Billy Graham's means, methods, and motives.

Until then, who are you to question the humility, moral character, and tireless dedication to the gospel of Billy Graham?

Really, do these malicious attacks on God's servants come from the Holy Spirit??? :nono2

If church A can point out the beam in church B then church A thinks they look better.

Not yet have i seen/heard a church that is 100% correct in all things. Every spiritual movement has been with people. God doesn't mess things up we do. We often think we are fixing.

Quoted for truth and emphasis.

surely these must find the over 150 million + who were executed by 'satanic' rome during the dark ages?:thumbsup

When you get to heaven, I hope God surrounds your mansion with the heavenly homes of Roman Catholics.

Thousands of them. And nothing but Roman Catholics.

For as far as the eye can see.

If you can't love your brother in Christ here, what are you ever going to do when you get there??? :nono2

Elijah no where do i read "just a few" in your other post. :yes

Even the NARROW PATHWAY of Matt. 7 will no doubt be enough to replace a 1/3 of angels that will be executed, Obad. 1:16 & still be included in this large number. (Just not in comparison to the huge Broadeay)

Re: How Bad Is It Now?
surely these must find the over 150 million + who were executed by 'satanic' rome during the dark ages?:thumbsup

When you get to heaven, I hope God surrounds your mansion with the heavenly homes of Roman Catholics.
Thousands of them. And nothing but Roman Catholics.

For as far as the eye can see.

If you can't love your brother in Christ here, what are you ever going to do when you get there??? :nono2

Just more talk talk with NO scripture to back that up! Rev. 18:4 is Christ Word!

--Elijah

Re: How Bad Is It Now?

Just more talk talk with NO scripture to back that up! Rev. 18:4 is Christ Word!

--Elijah

And Rev 18:4 is NOT about the Roman Catholic Church.

Rev 18:4 - And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.

And Rev 18:4 is NOT about the Roman Catholic Church.
Rev 18:4 - And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.

Wake UP! They are even now escalating the numbers & LEAVING the Rev. 17:1-5 Great HUDGE Whore towards the THOUSANDS!! 2 Thess. 2:1-3

OPEN EYES CAN READ THE ALL/MOST DAILY 'OBEYED' DOCUMENTATION of her filth & the ones escaping!:thumbsup:):yes (of Rev. 18:4!)

And the Word of God says in Joshua 7:12's last part of the verse that all such ones [[are]] CHRIST/LESS! So who comes to her rescue??:study Read Rev. 3:9

--Elijah

:lol you mean the very jews that the catholics killed years ago come to save them.

i can imagine this. somewhere in isreal theres a distant cousin of mine that will somehow save the rcc from itself.

--Elijah
{7} Beloved, let us love one another, for love is from God; and everyone who loves is born of God and knows God. {8} The one who does not love does not know God, for God is love. 1 John 4:7-8 (NASB)

{11} Beloved, if God so loved us, we also ought to love one another. {12} No one has seen God at any time; if we love one another, God abides in us, and His love is perfected in us. 1 John 4:11-12 (NASB)

{20} If someone says, "I love God," and hates his brother, he is a liar; for the one who does not love his brother whom he has seen, cannot love God whom he has not seen. {21} And this commandment we have from Him, that the one who loves God should love his brother also. 1 John 4:20-21 (NASB)

Is that enough scripture for you to stop hating Catholics???

{7} Beloved, let us love one another, for love is from God; and everyone who loves is born of God and knows God. {8} The one who does not love does not know God, for God is love. 1 John 4:7-8 (NASB)

{11} Beloved, if God so loved us, we also ought to love one another. {12} No one has seen God at any time; if we love one another, God abides in us, and His love is perfected in us. 1 John 4:11-12 (NASB)

{20} If someone says, "I love God," and hates his brother, he is a liar; for the one who does not love his brother whom he has seen, cannot love God whom he has not seen. {21} And this commandment we have from Him, that the one who loves God should love his brother also. 1 John 4:20-21 (NASB)

Is that enough scripture for you to stop hating Catholics???

Your posting finds a catholic 2 Cor. 4:2 jesuit teaching! I do not know you from Adam, male female saved lost or whatever! And what is your motive (Love or whatever?) or what is in your mind [[CANNOT BE READ BY ME!]] (Got that?) And hate you, or any person?????:screwloose

OK: Now for what catholice's TEACH [[FALSLEY]] FOR TRUTH & and what they [LIVE OPENLY AS IS DAILY DOCUMENTED] (their Rev. 17:1-5) GARBAGE!!

That [[IS WHAT GOD HATES!!!!]] (and me to!) Millions going to be ETERNALLY BLOTTED OUT OF EXISTENCE BECAUSE OF THIS satanic TEACHING IS WHAT I HATE!!! (not any 'BLIND' person) And as for your carnal posting with its twisting of what is hated by God, (+ His saints?) this is also [[HATED BY GOD]]!

--Elijah

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back