Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Bible Study How do we view God?

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
I just got a phone call and have to :whirlout the door :) .... .... ... If Yhwh permits I'm be back later... ...

2 things noted from the webpage link: "I blog about this on ontoxenos.wordpress.com I'm married and have two young children and together we try to follow what God has for us."
"However, often, the basis of the question has some assumptions which make the questions unanswerable."

step by step ... :) ... ... ... or "day by day!" musical notes :) .... couple jobs done, couple to go, Yhwh willing .

okay, back to the quote ".... and together we try to follow what God has for us."
(the other quote can wait)

please, anyone, where in God's Word, Torah, Tanahk, the Bible, Old or New Testament,
in any of His Instructions ,
where does it say His people tried to do something ? To me, they either did it, or didn't do it. They succeeded or they failed at the 'job' or task assigned. Maybe that's too simplistic thinking, but it really really seems obvious to me. Either do what God says, or don't do what He says. Sure, it may be hard (ever try to crucify the flesh on your own, without GRACE !?, let alone heal someone on your own!? (we're never told to to that I think. "In Jesus Name" let everything be done to Yhwh's Glory, and HE does or has done or provides the accomplishment already, as it is written - "since He sent His Own Son Jesus to be humiliated, shamed publicly, disgraced publicly, and executed as a criminal hung on a tree(a curse),
since He sent Jesus freely, while we were yet sinners,
does it make sense, even one iota, that He would withhold anything pertaining to LIFE now ! ! ! while we are reconciled to Him in Yeshua HaMashiach !?!?" ) ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... to be continued, later, Yhwh Willing....... :whirl

Romans 8

People misunderstand as they themselves have no relationship with Christ and are easily deceived. Even those who call themselves Christians, but have no relationship are also deceived by those without understanding.

Mark 13:5 And Jesus answering them began to say, Take heed lest any man deceive you:

Rom 3:1 What advantage then hath the Jew? or what profit is there of circumcision?
Rom 3:2 Much every way: chiefly, because that unto them were committed the oracles of God.
Rom 3:3 For what if some did not believe? shall their unbelief make the faith of God without effect?
Rom 3:4 God forbid: yea, let God be true, but every man a liar; as it is written, That thou mightest be justified in thy sayings, and mightest overcome when thou art judged.
Rom 3:5 But if our unrighteousness commend the righteousness of God, what shall we say? Is God unrighteous who taketh vengeance? (I speak as a man)
Rom 3:6 God forbid: for then how shall God judge the world?
Rom 3:7 For if the truth of God hath more abounded through my lie unto his glory; why yet am I also judged as a sinner?
Rom 3:8 And not rather, (as we be slanderously reported, and as some affirm that we say,) Let us do evil, that good may come? whose damnation is just.
Rom 3:9 What then? are we better than they? No, in no wise: for we have before proved both Jews and Gentiles, that they are all under sin;
Rom 3:10 As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one:
Rom 3:11 There is none that understandeth, there is none that seeketh after God.
Rom 3:12 They are all gone out of the way, they are together become unprofitable; there is none that doeth good, no, not one.
Rom 3:13 Their throat is an open sepulchre; with their tongues they have used deceit; the poison of asps is under their lips:
Rom 3:14 Whose mouth is full of cursing and bitterness:
Rom 3:15 Their feet are swift to shed blood:
Rom 3:16 Destruction and misery are in their ways:
Rom 3:17 And the way of peace have they not known:
Rom 3:18 There is no fear of God before their eyes.

Back