Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

How do you learn to be happy with what you have?

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
I remember a story a long time ago about a company that built a factory in some small village somewhere. The people would come and work and when they got their first paycheck, they wouldn't come back. They had earned more money than they had ever seen in their lives.

One guy in the company got the idea and he ordered a bunch of something like Sears catalogues, and gave them out to the people. When these people saw all the things there was out there, it was no problem getting them to come back to work. Now they had things they wanted to buy.
Very very sad.
And directly indicative of greed /desires of this world/ that is in people.

There’s something to be said for deliverance. I lived in buffered poverty. Now I live a modest quiet lifestyle. This is God’s handiwork. And…
I did not do poverty well to be honest. A lot of it was because I was a pariah from a mix of past sins and the way the world 🗺️ works. So as is often the case…

Poverty was actually very dangerous for me. I was involuntarily electroshocked and lobotomized while in poverty and also attacked on the streets.

Now I seem to have become more of a pariah over 10 years after coming to my senses…

But my needs plus a bit extra are met and I’m a lot safer.

Back