Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

How Does Prejudices Start?

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,038.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Oh no... you are fine.
I was thinking that if there were more that made Christ their primary identity....things would be radically different.
I would like to say otherwise about me,but well a good video I must post

Oh no... you are fine.
I was thinking that if there were more that made Christ their primary identity....things would be radically different.
On this subject as a teenager I went to an open brethren church. A couple came from South Africa and shared. It was shocking to hear him describe africans as lazy and incapable of work.

What he may have been unaware of was the effects of education and opportunity within the social group they come from. Dreams and ideas are powerful things, and if you believe in the aspirations taught in schools, the wonder of knowledge and discovery, how it changes whole societies and social structures, that one person can literally change the world, that dream is very powerful. If on the other hand your whole life is constrained and limited, and literally all you know is poverty and toil without any solution, what motivation is there in the young people?

After our education system gets people to a degree level of education, often the picture of what society is and what it can be, starts to take shape. It is easy to take this privilege for granted, and how emotional collapse in your personal relationships can be truly devastating.

I spent time travelling with OM and the book ship ministry. What becomes apparent is the difficulties each culture has and the opportunities people have within them. For instance I have 3 kids, all have gone to university, entered into professions. Me and my wife are graduates who believe in knowledge and the power of opportunity, though we have little money, we have found a good niche and had a good life together. Our society gave the opportunity to learn with a good home life, supporting them, they have blossomed. But I know this is a blessing from the Lord and knowing emotional trauma is unbelievable debilitating, which our kids have avoided. God bless you

In London it is amazing how multi-cultural the society has become, with possibly 50% of the kids coming from non-english parents. But still you find some very racist people and groups, which is a wonder how on earth this comes about.

I drove home from work yesterday and as I turned a corner I seen a car on the road and another in a ditch they just had a crash.

I did not give a flying turd who they are, what colour they were , what religion or ethnicity they were. I don't give a crap.

My job as a citizen is to protect and care for all my fellow people and protect and serve every single person in my country.

I pulled over and ran over to make sure everyone was ok no serious injuries, and that seemed ok, that's number one, then I looked around the vehicles to see no one else was around that no one else could have been in the accident, I also checked if I could see any smoke or smell any fumes coming from the vehicles, and that was clear, as far I could see.

Emergency services were called by another passing good member of society who stopped to help. There was not much more I could do as the people in the crash were being comforted by good members of society who over time stopped to help, so I just split the scene as I was not a witness and not involved there was no serious injuries and I knew emergency services were on there way.

There is not much more I could do, and it really is amazing to know how many people out there do care and stop to help others in society.

Last edited:
Back