Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How many sermons have you listened to?

Yeah I am in Singapore:)
Well, that's great. I just got to wondering whether your 'taste' in music types might be somewhat different than the videos I was posting, and whether or not you were able to understand all that was being said in the songs. While the music is pretty nice in these videos, it's really the words that are important and deliver the message of the song.

God bless,
Ted

I was not a Christian previously. I only join church in 2021.

I attended church regularly because the church was near my place so I attended almost every week. So from 2021 to 2023, I think I attended around 70 services.

I binge watch online sermons and I think I covered around 200 sermons.

So overall, I listened to around 270 sermons, not counting cell group activities or other events.

How about you?
6973, nope just kiddin, have no idea Jason.

Well, that's great. I just got to wondering whether your 'taste' in music types might be somewhat different than the videos I was posting, and whether or not you were able to understand all that was being said in the songs. While the music is pretty nice in these videos, it's really the words that are important and deliver the message of the song.

God bless,
Ted
Yeah the songs you posted were pretty good. I prefer songs with simpler language so songs like Way Maker, King of Kings and Living Hope are top of my lists. I also listened to many Chinese worship songs.

Here's some examples I like:

I'd like to toss Jonas Lefvert's name into the ring for this blast from the past...lmao

Sorry about that. Realized only now that I posted this in the wrong area. Feel free to delete the above comment.

Back