Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

How To Tell If You Are Saved

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

HSong

https://jesus-saves-all.com/
2024 Supporter
[This article was adapted by what I typed tomy friend Levnamiswann. They asked me how to know if they are saved.I have a post about that where it’s my specific response, thus, Imade this response as an answer to the question in general]

So...you want to know if you are saved or not? Well, we can determine thatthrough the Bible. Because it’s only Jesus that saves us. Only HisHoly Blood is sufficient to wash away our sins and bring us toHeaven. Only the Lord Christ can save us from sin, and He will.

Interms of intelligence, the only wisdom I get is from the Bible.Without the Lord, who is love, I am nothing, I gain nothing.

1Corinthians 13:1-3 If I speak in the tongues of men or of angels, butdo not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. 2If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and allknowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do nothave love, I am nothing. 3 If I give all I possess to the poor andgive over my body to hardship that I may boast, but do not have love,I gain nothing.

Now,to determine whether you are saved biblically, it’s quite simple.If you have faith alone in Jxsus, even by the smallest amout, amustard seed of faith, then you are permanently saved. You cannotlose your salvation. The Holy Ghost will dwell inside of yourpermanently, like a temple. And eventually, all people will gain thissalvation.

Eph. 1:10, 11Jesus came "that in the dispensation of the fullness of thetimes he might gather together in one ALL THINGS in Christ, bothwhich are in heaven and which are on earth in Him. In Him also wehave obtained an inheritance, being predestined according to thepurpose of Him who works ALL THINGS according to the counsel of Hiswill."

Faithalone means we only trust in Christ. He is the only way to Heaven,the One True God. It also means we don’t trust in any of our works.Donating to charity, obeying the commandments, following the law,like 1 Cor 13 above mentions, someone could give away all theirbelongings to the poor, but without love, it’s meaningless. Allthose works are pointless for salvation.

Ephesians2:8-9 For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is notyour own doing; it is the gift of God, not a result of works, so thatno one may boast.

Truly,the only way to be saved is to believe in Christ. You recognize thatyou have sin, which is the truth. I also have sin. I have done manywrongdoings in the past before. None of my own works save me. I havebrought people to God and that does not save me. It is good to turnpeople to the Lord, but it does not save us.

Romans4:5 And to the one who does not work but believes in him whojustifies the ungodly, his faith is counted as righteousness,

Thus,if you believe in Jxsus with faith alone, you are permanently saved.Even with the faith like a child, even the smallest amount is enough.Because it’s a gift, all we need to do is accept it through faith.That’s the Lord’s mercy.

Andsometimes, even when we are saved, we may have doubt or not have theassurance of salvation. Certainly, I have felt that, even though I amsaved. No matter how much we doubt, or stumble, or fall, the Lordupholds us. When the Holy Ghost dwells inside a person, that’s apermanent seal.

Luke23:33-34 And when they came to the place that is called The Skull,there they crucified him, and the criminals, one on his right and oneon his left. 34 And Jesus said, “Father, forgive them, for theyknow not what they do.

Therefore,the sins of the whole world will be washed away. Everyone willeventually become believers in Christ and all people will stay inHeaven, paradise, with no more pain and no more suffering.

2Corinthians 3:17 Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit ofthe Lord is, there is freedom.

Rom.11:36 "Of Him and through Him and to Him are all things, to whombe glory forever. Amen"

Thus,to answer the question “Am I Saved?”. If you believe in Jesus,you are saved. If you have faith alone in Christ, you are saved.Because the name Jesus represents the salvation God has given to thewhole world. Eventually, all people will accept that gift.

John 3:35 "TheFather loves the Son and has given ALL THINGS into His hands."

TheHoly Spirit inside of us is proof that we are saved, because everyonewho is saved is made a temple of the Lord, as God Himself is in us asthe Holy Ghost. Therefore, everyone will be counted as righteous withthe Spirit of Righteousness in them. Everybody will be washed fromdeath and given the Spirit of Permanent Life.

Godis a Spirit, and He is love, and eventually, He will dwell inside allpeople my friends.

Col. 1:19, 21, 22 "God was pleased tohave all fullness dwell in Him, and through Him to reconcile toHimself ALL THINGS on earth or in heaven, by making peace through Hisblood, shed on the cross. Once you were alienated from God and wereenemies in your minds because of your evil behavior. But now he hasreconciled you by Christ's physical body through death to present youholy in His sight, without blemish and free from accusation."

LAMENTATIONS3:31-33 For men are not cast off by the Lord forever. Though he maypunish cruelly, yet he will have compassion in the fullness of hislove; he does not willingly afflict or punish any mortal man.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back