Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Looking to grow in the word of God more?

See our Bible Studies and Devotionals sections in Christian Growth

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

How was your day described with a meme .

Today, got permission from a neighbor to pick apples from a tree on their property. I managed to get about 1/2 of a 5-gallon bucket. Was hoping to fill the bucket but most of the apples had already dropped to the ground and were damaged. Still got enough to freeze two pie's worth sliced and these five pints of applesauce with cinnamon.

1724709015564.jpeg

Also preparing for some possible rough weather. The red dot is where I'm located. It looks like that storm might scoot by just to our south as it is heading ENE.
1724709513385.png

Today, got permission from a neighbor to pick apples from a tree on their property. I managed to get about 1/2 of a 5-gallon bucket. Was hoping to fill the bucket but most of the apples had already dropped to the ground and were damaged. Still got enough to freeze two pie's worth sliced and these five pints of applesauce with cinnamon.

View attachment 16905
Used to help make apple cider years ago , damaged apples were just fine for apple cider making .Apple cider was so good !

So I mysteriously have a high ankle sprain that appeared out of nowhere, and it's so bad I can only walk about 10 feet per minute. and turning in any direction at all takes serious time, planning and determination.

Then there's the up side:

p3e9zr5pxq7d1.jpg

Home-buyers-housing-market-meme.jpg

That looks like how I feel after getting my check book to balance !
I did not say but it is usually my wife's keys that I hoist in the air :lol . I once , with God's help no doubt , found my wife's keys in the bottom of a garbage can :cnfd . She had thrown a defective coffee maker away and her keys went too stinkeye .

Back