Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

how you ask spouse for sex ?

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

iwll42

If we are not to curse, can we say " wanna ****? ".
Sounds wordly, but what other way would you ask for sex from partner ? By saying "wanna have sex ? ". long and awkward, if you need to say it every time ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Solution
Sounds wordly, but what other way would you ask for sex from partner ? By saying "wanna have sex ? ". long and awkward, if you need to say it every time ?
Want to make love would be a better word to use as the other is vulgar and disgusting.

Ephesians 5:22-29 wives are to submit to their husbands as unto the Lord for the husband is the spiritual head of the wife. Man is the provider and protector of his family. Husbands, you are to love your wives like Christ loves his church. This is an unconditional love that looks on the inside of a person and not the adorning of the outside. It is a love with a pure heart. This submission also carries over to the bed that neither should...
If we are not to curse, can we say " wanna f**k ? ".
Are you serious? Or are you just trying to find a way to be vulgar on a Christian website?
The fact that you have to ask tells me all I need to know about you.

Taz

If we are not to curse, can we say " wanna f**k ? ".

Who needs words?

Certainly, your very crude form of invitation would be very inappropriate for a disciple of Jesus Christ.

Ephesians 4:29
29 Let no corrupt talk come out of your mouths, but only such as is good for building up, as fits the occasion, that it may give grace to those who hear.

Colossians 4:6
6 Let your speech always be with grace, as though seasoned with salt...

Matthew 12:34-35
34 ...For out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks.
35 The good person out of his good treasure brings forth good, and the evil person out of his evil treasure brings forth evil.

Are you serious? Or are you just trying to find a way to be vulgar on a Christian website?
The fact that you have to ask tells me all I need to know about you.

Taz

Yea.
I'm still single, but I've been wondering how do they even do it.

But still, this could be appropriate in this context, only between spouses if they agreed they're fine woth it right ?

Like, nobody else needs to know. It's not even used as deragotary speech, just used to describe action they ask for ?

Is it same with dirty talk ? I understant it's wrong to talk to spouse in deragotary way (like I wouldn't call my wife "bi**" as that's simply humiliation sex or some weird kinks that are not uplifting (same as being too violent in sex, when one controls sex)), but few words can describe simpler that way.

Want to make love would be a better word to use as the other is vulgar and disgusting.

Ephesians 5:22-29 wives are to submit to their husbands as unto the Lord for the husband is the spiritual head of the wife. Man is the provider and protector of his family. Husbands, you are to love your wives like Christ loves his church. This is an unconditional love that looks on the inside of a person and not the adorning of the outside. It is a love with a pure heart. This submission also carries over to the bed that neither should deprive one another unless it is a mutual consent.

1Cor 7:8 I say therefore to the unmarried and widows, It is good for them if they abide even as I.
1Cor 7:9 But if they cannot contain, let them marry: for it is better to marry than to burn.

Last edited:
Solution
I'm still single, but I've been wondering how do they even do it.
I guess now is as good a time as any. Single. But if you are engaged, or when you get engaged, that is a talk you and your future spouse MUST have. Well ahead of the wedding date. It probably will take a few sessions to go thru all the details.
But still, this could be appropriate in this context, only between spouses if they agreed they're fine woth it right ?
Absolutely. How to ask, what kind of words to use, who does the asking, etc. are all part of those details.
Like, nobody else needs to know. It's not even used as deragotary speech, just used to describe action they ask for ?

Is it same with dirty talk ? I understand it's wrong to talk to spouse in deragotary way (like I wouldn't call my wife "bi**" as that's simply humiliation sex or some weird kinks that are not uplifting (same as being too violent in sex, when one controls sex)), but few words can describe simpler that way.
Most of those "derogatory" terms are man made and it is a stretch to try to fit scripture to them. Colossians 3:8 says to put away negative speech, and lists what that is all about: anger, wrath, malice, slander, etc. It does NOT list sexual terms, clinical or street lingo. That is another detail to talk about. Some are comfortable with slang terms and others are not. You as a couple will have to decide what works for you.

Back