Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] I can't give up now

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

iwll42

I know I've bothered some on this forum, but I can't give up, I need to get up
"For though the righteous fall seven times, they rise again,but the wicked stumble when calamity strikes."

So, it only applies if I get up. If I get up, only then I can reap all benefits, and be called great in kingdom of Heaven. If I give up now, I will be called of little faith like Jesus called disciples when storm hit in boat He was sleeping.

I may fall like Peter first time, because of weakness and little faith, but that taught Peter that he can only do it only when he fixed his vision on Jesus, and not his shortcomings and weaknesses. Yes, it's hard and impossible to walk on water. But yet, whole Jesus thing, was to challenge us to get out of our comfort zones, where we perceive our weaknesses and instead to do the thing which need to be done.

Maybe one was right, it's not my sin that I'm in circumstance I've left into, "but this happened so that the works of God might be displayed in him."
I admit that I am like blind man, I do not know why I have such hard life. But I can't allow myself to fall victim to my weakness. Or I will fail, or I will kill myself, If I keep my sight on Jesus, I can forget all the pain, and focus on what needs to be done.

It's true, I need to walk on water in order to gain some life. I am just like Eren Yeager in AoT, I need to watch myself in mirror and say "Tatakae. Tatakae. Tatakae. That's only way of living". Or I will be crushed by titans. I already have Eren Yeager man bun, and I love it. It constantly remind myself of that anime, and it's powerful message. And everybody sees me more manly with this type of man bun. It shows my strength, which is in Christ.

I should stop missing Bible reading, because even one verse gives me strength to fight, and have faith, and give me energy to work. The anger which Eren Yeager had for that much injustice, that's my driving force. To change everything. Hell, it drove Eren Yeager to commit genocide and die for his convictions. I want to change everything in my life. That's the burning desire, one which burns.

I need to finish what I've started. I can't allow myself to give up. I can get some rest, but it shouldn't get too long, I am short on time, and I need to finish this. I've already finished a lot up to this.

I am righteous in Christ. I will shine a light in world. When world darkness is so great that showing any sort of morals, you already stand out due to that alone. And what about people like me, to which that's cornerstone of my daily strength and faith.

I can't lie to people that I read Bible and get strength, not to act like I know what I'm doing and what they should do. No, but because it actually gives me strength, hope, and to remember what I'm having faith for.

I will be called great in kingdom of Heaven. For I overcame. Even when I couldn't see.
I don't see now, I am blind, I am relying on faith only.
How much people could say that truly ? And back it up with proof ? Everyone had some sort of help, they had people, friends everything.

Last edited:
Paul had words for us and Timothy :) .

2 Timothy 4
5 But watch thou in all things, endure afflictions, do the work of an evangelist, make full proof of thy ministry.
6 For I am now ready to be offered, and the time of my departure is at hand.
7 I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith:
8 Henceforth there is laid up for me a crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous judge, shall give me at that day: and not to me only, but unto all them also that love his appearing.

I know I've bothered some on this forum, but I can't give up, I need to get up
"For though the righteous fall seven times, they rise again,but the wicked stumble when calamity strikes."

So, it only applies if I get up. If I get up, only then I can reap all benefits, and be called great in kingdom of Heaven. If I give up now, I will be called of little faith like Jesus called disciples when storm hit in boat He was sleeping.

I may fall like Peter first time, because of weakness and little faith, but that taught Peter that he can only do it only when he fixed his vision on Jesus, and not his shortcomings and weaknesses. Yes, it's hard and impossible to walk on water. But yet, whole Jesus thing, was to challenge us to get out of our comfort zones, where we perceive our weaknesses and instead to do the thing which need to be done.

Maybe one was right, it's not my sin that I'm in circumstance I've left into, "but this happened so that the works of God might be displayed in him."
I admit that I am like blind man, I do not know why I have such hard life. But I can't allow myself to fall victim to my weakness. Or I will fail, or I will kill myself, If I keep my sight on Jesus, I can forget all the pain, and focus on what needs to be done.

It's true, I need to walk on water in order to gain some life. I am just like Eren Yeager in AoT, I need to watch myself in mirror and say "Tatakae. Tatakae. Tatakae. That's only way of living". Or I will be crushed by titans. I already have Eren Yeager man bun, and I love it. It constantly remind myself of that anime, and it's powerful message. And everybody sees me more manly with this type of man bun. It shows my strength, which is in Christ.

I should stop missing Bible reading, because even one verse gives me strength to fight, and have faith, and give me energy to work. The anger which Eren Yeager had for that much injustice, that's my driving force. To change everything. Hell, it drove Eren Yeager to commit genocide and die for his convictions. I want to change everything in my life. That's the burning desire, one which burns.

I need to finish what I've started. I can't allow myself to give up. I can get some rest, but it shouldn't get too long, I am short on time, and I need to finish this. I've already finished a lot up to this.

I am righteous in Christ. I will shine a light in world. When world darkness is so great that showing any sort of morals, you already stand out due to that alone. And what about people like me, to which that's cornerstone of my daily strength and faith.

I can't lie to people that I read Bible and get strength, not to act like I know what I'm doing and what they should do. No, but because it actually gives me strength, hope, and to remember what I'm having faith for.

I will be called great in kingdom of Heaven. For I overcame. Even when I couldn't see.
I don't see now, I am blind, I am relying on faith only.
How much people could say that truly ? And back it up with proof ? Everyone had some sort of help, they had people, friends everything.
I am so happy to hear you say all these things as you build upon your faith and when Christ returns you will hear Jesus say "Well done, thou good and faithful servant: thou hast been faithful over a few things, I will make thee ruler over many things: enter thou into the joy of thy lord" Matthew 25:21.

Each one of us have come to Christ in our own different ways when we first accepted Jesus as Lord and Savior and started our own personal relationship with Him. Keep reading, keep trusting and keep building upon your faith that is Christ Jesus.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back