Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

I Don't Have Enough Faith To Be An Atheist

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00

RoadDebris

I Don't Have Enough Faith To Be An Atheist by Geisler and Turek is the best book I've ever read. It lays out the reasons why Christians believe what they believe is a straight forward, completely rational manner, giving evidence for everything from the theistic nature of the universe to the historicity of the Bible's claims about Christ. Just an awesome read. Check it out.

Amazon.com: I Don't Have Enough Faith to Be an Atheist (9781581345612): Norman L. Geisler, Frank Turek, David Limbaugh: Books

I was looking through the topics and this one caught my attention. Where did you hear about this book and who is it by?

"The Case for a Creator" with Lee Strobel is a really great documentary to watch too. It does a great job of using science to prove that God exists.

That's awesome! I was very impressed with his documentary. I tried watching another one (I think it was the Case for Christ) but it wasn't as good. :sad

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back