Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

I don't want to preach people about political polarizing issues

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

iwll42

So, lately, the West is propaganda machine. Pushing everyone into their way of thinking.
Like, their waves spread too fast in world, that it's become world == what happens in USA.

So, any political issue in USA, automatically become political issue in all other countries. And then all smaller ones pick up like a sheep.

Example of it is LGBT. Everyone needs to accept their rights, small governments in countries need to explicitly state their stance on issue, most of time, they comply, as that's not much of what they're dealing in their own country, but have to in order to stay in that global trade.

So, now it's offensive speech if I say Bible says LGBT is sin.
And it's offensive speech in all countries in world. But reality is, that it may be issue in USA, and EU, but everyone need to follow their lead, and thus, if I'm not up to date to latest political polarizations, I can end up offending someone , or saying offensive and hateful speech ?

If I say anything against LGBT, then it's homophobic, and I'm wrong, and hated by people. So in that case, they've already decided for judgment upon themselves, I don't have to preach them way of Life. They probably heard it, and went against it.

How is this any different than Germany nazis ?
USA waves their flags everywhere, they're proud to be patriots, and it's expected from Americans.

But if any other country is patriotic, they're hateful, offensive and threaten peace in world. And thus they're bombarded.

Like, Serbia, Afghanistan, Vietnam, Iraq, Israels.

They've fought to separate Serbians from their own land, by making artificial state Kosovo.
Now, they're doing it same with Israel and Palestinian. Because USA want military there so they can invade Russia.

Same reason why Putin invaded Ukraine, because NATO was getting closer and closer to Russia even if they've promised not to. So, wait, this is not offensive speech, I'm not supporting Russia, but that doesn't mean I need to automatically support Ukraine or else I'm hateful ? How those political polarization spread like wildfire so quickly in countries that have nothing to do with USA ?

This is the beast, imperial force, in world, that fights for resources of whole world to control it. And it's influence is great upon the world. Just like Revelation said "and the whole world that followed the beast was amazed".

Big Tech can basically cancel your life by banning your account, which holds all your keys, and you don't have much options, as everybody else uses those services. If you want to work in civilized society.

Last edited:
So, lately, the West is propaganda machine. Pushing everyone into their way of thinking.
Like, their waves spread too fast in world, that it's become world == what happens in USA.

So, any political issue in USA, automatically become political issue in all other countries. And then all smaller ones pick up like a sheep.

Example of it is LGBT. Everyone needs to accept their rights, small governments in countries need to explicitly state their stance on issue, most of time, they comply, as that's not much of what they're dealing in their own country, but have to in order to stay in that global trade.

And it's offensive speech in all countries in world. But reality is, that it may be issue in USA, and EU, but everyone need to follow their lead, and thus, if I'm not up to date to latest political polarizations, I can end up offending someone , or saying offensive and hateful speech ?

If I say anything against LGBT, then it's homophobic, and I'm wrong, and hated by people. So in that case, they've already decided for judgment upon themselves, I don't have to preach them way of Life. They probably heard it, and went against it.

USA waves their flags everywhere, they're proud to be patriots, and it's expected from Americans.

But if any other country is patriotic, they're hateful, offensive and threaten peace in world. And thus they're bombarded.

They've fought to separate Serbians from their own land, by making artificial state Kosovo.
Now, they're doing it same with Israel and Palestinian. Because USA want military there so they can invade Russia.

Same reason why Putin invaded Ukraine, because NATO was getting closer and closer to Russia even if they've promised not to. So, wait, this is not offensive speech, I'm not supporting Russia, but that doesn't mean I need to automatically support Ukraine or else I'm hateful ? How those political polarization spread like wildfire so quickly in countries that have nothing to do with USA ?

This is the beast, imperial force, in world, that fights for resources of whole world to control it. And it's influence is great upon the world. Just like Revelation said "and the whole world that followed the beast was amazed".

Big Tech can basically cancel your life by banning your account, which holds all your keys, and you don't have much options, as everybody else uses those services. If you want to work in civilized society.
Guess what ?
You can live without Big Tech !!!!!
Preach the love of God !
Those interested in that love will find out soon enough how Jesus feels about your topics of concern.

Turn off social media, delete the apps from your phone. This is psychological warfare, the devil aims to demoralize and desensitize you with the bombardment of bad news. America and the western civilization at large are under God's judgement for their apostasy, all these chaos and polarization are manifestation of the zeitgeist, the spirit of the age. Preach what you must, if they don't listen, shake the dust off your shoes and move on.

The real Jesus is a polarizing issue. People have made up their minds, they will chase out anyone inconsistent with their own little web of lies they have woven for themselves. If you tip-toe around political polarizing issues, you are more likely to tip-toe around preaching Jesus, too. Don't want to offend anybody. "You won't reach anybody for Jesus by offending them." Thing is, that's the way it is done.

The real Jesus is a polarizing issue. People have made up their minds, they will chase out anyone inconsistent with their own little web of lies they have woven for themselves. If you tip-toe around political polarizing issues, you are more likely to tip-toe around preaching Jesus, too. Don't want to offend anybody. "You won't reach anybody for Jesus by offending them." Thing is, that's the way it is done.
Yes, God has hardened their hearts, He has sent them a strong delusion, as they choose to pursue their own idols. Let them be. Don't cast pearl to swines.

So, lately, the West is propaganda machine
This is a very simplistic view of the world, of history and of politics.
May I suggest actually reading a few history books and yes look for those that take an opposing view to the standard Western view of history.

May I also suggest investigating how people have been treated in some of those bastions of freedom and open reporting l8ke North Korea, Afghanistan, North Vietnam etc etc.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back