Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

I encourage you guys to use Direct Mail to get the gospel into the hands of people...

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Hey guys,

I'm encouraging all truly saved individuals here to use Direct Mail services to get printed gospel tracts into the hands of those around you... I've done my first shipment last week and it hit 565 addresses... and I'm planning on getting another 950 out soon...

Basically, for those in the U.S. you can setup an account through the Post Offices website... and use Every Door Direct Mail (EDDM)... as long as you hit the guidelines, they'll even deliver gospel tracts (you'll have to print your own because they require a much larger size than the most current tract sizes... I've used a 8.5" x 11" card stock sheet, and will be doing brochures as well... the item must be approximately 3 standard sheets in thickness [80 lb cardstock in thickness])... 14.5 cents per address... you must at least buy every residential address within a specific route (but can also do businesses too). Most routes are between 450-750 addresses.

For those in other countries, most Post Offices have direct mail services as well....

Please... it's our Christian duty to get the correct gospel out. If anyone is serious about this, I'll help you out through here to get you setup...

Also, if you can't afford this by yourself, would you be willing to let your Church pastoral staff know, and encourage them to possibly do this?

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: I encourage you guys to use Direct Mail to get the gospel into the hands of peopl

It's great that you're encouraged to be involved in Gospel literature distribution. And good that you want to encourage other Christians to do it, too.

Blessings.

PS: You have a great screen name! :)

Re: I encourage you guys to use Direct Mail to get the gospel into the hands of peopl

jmo it doesnt do that good. most the time they just throw it away.

Gospel tracts are only as good as the understanding of those who receive them. It's like giving someone a model to put together, but no instructions with it. People need more than just a little booklet to read, they need follow up and guidance. Unless you are putting your name and phone number on them then I believe you are wasting your money that could be used to help others around you in need. Just my opinion.

Gospel tracts if they also have the Word of God on them, can be used of the Spirit in blessing, whether or not there is ongoing contact. God has promised to bless His Word (Isaiah 55.11).

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back