Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] I have bad health

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
I have a sleeping disorder that is taking over my life and I cant afford a doctor. I ve tried over the counter meds and they don't work, I just want God to heal me.

When I go to bed, I dont fall asleep for a long time, its miserable

When I do sleep I wake up constantly from discomfort, 4 - 6 times a night

After 7 , 8 , 10 , 15 hours I feel fatigue and unrested..

I only feel good after 3 hours of sleep and thats not possible for me to run my day on. :mad

My diet or exercise level bares no influence. I ve had this issue for 3 years and its getting worse every year.

Take heart Chevy , the Word of God has something awesome to say about sleep.

Psalm 3:5
I lay down and slept; I awoke, for the LORD sustained me.

Psalm 4:8
I will both lie down in peace, and sleep; For You alone, O LORD, make me dwell in safety.

Psalm 127:2
It is vain for you to rise up early, To sit up late, To eat the bread of sorrows; For so He gives His beloved sleep.

Before you go to sleep each time, plead the blood of Jesus over your mind and declare the above scriptures.

I'd pray for you ..... :pray
I think there's a spirit of insomnia at work in your life but it's gonna be booted out soon !

Shalom ..... :salute

Read the bible that usually works. And if that doesnt get you atleast you will gain knowledge. As for remedies something that has melatonin can help.

Hi!

Trust in the Lord no matter what worries you, just let go and let God!

Isaiah 26:3:
Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee.
:tongue
Sweet Jesus,
You have promised to keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee. I claim this verse Lord for my dear friend. Please heal him from this disorder and help him find rest in You. Please strengthen his faith in You. I call on the Keys of healing dear Jesus. In Your name. Amen :)

Chevy~

Perhaps you might spend the time in prayer? Although you may have prayed much to be delivered,
you might take several people and ministries and commit them to prayer as you read through the word. :biggrin

This may be a spiritual attack since you have searched out the physical aspects of it and find nothing contributing. How the enemy of our souls HATES prayer! I know that when I struggle with a problem or a person, <especially in my mind> the moment I get on my knees and cry out to God for them, or it, my heart finds rest and the enemy stops harassing my mind... :chin

There are a few people I know just now~ who struggle with this. Lack of sleep can be very harmful to ones health. I will continue to pray for your rested soul brother as I pray for them... :yes

Dear Father in Heaven~

You are the God of all comfort, and Your blessed Son, Jesus Christ, is our Peace. We know that Your peace is not like the peace of the world, that Your peace surpasses our understanding, that we are reminded that in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving we are to let our requests be made known to God.

I lift up Chevy, and ask for the release he requires from this strain upon his soul. Make the way clear for him dear Lord~ through the peace You have given by the blood of Your blessed Son's cross. Reveal to him what needs to be done on his part, and cause him to trust Your love and grace to accomplish for him what may seem, at times, impossible. Let these troubles on earth dim in comparison to the power of Your great goodness and strength! Create the peace in him that only You can grant. Let him rest his whole body and soul in Your loving care. Let good sweet sleep be given to him in full measure oh Lord. Bind up the enemy, and destroy every evil plan to harm him for he is Your child, and comes to You for his help... For the sake of the fullness of Christ living within this~ Your son, I ask.

In the name of Jesus ~ may You hear my prayers. :amen

For it pleased the Father that in Him all the fullness should dwell, and by Him to reconcile all things to Himself, by Him, whether things on earth or things in heaven, having made peace through the blood of His cross. Collosians 1:19-20 NKJV

:amen Bonnie. My husband suffered from sleep apnea, so we know how awful it is to not get good rest. I pray that the LORD gives you peace in your spirit, Chevy, and that you are able to sleep well! :pray

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back