Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Praise __] I Have Very Happy and Exciting News

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Actually that is completely incorrect. The Mormon faith teaches that Jesus Christ cane to the earth again and bestowed the phristhood onto a modern day phrophet.
No pologamy that’s a rumor thanks to the musical which is fully of negative stereotypes which aren’t true. The Book of Mormon is actually verified and it looks like you should get your facts strait before trying to rain on someone’s beliefs

Ladies and gentlemen, please remember Christian values and not denounce other people's faith. Shouldn't we show compassion and support, even to those who do not share our beliefs?

This thread had a promising outlook which celebrated a momentous day, however it has now become one of resentment and aggression. We are Christian's, and we should support one another, whether Christian, Jehovah's Witness or Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster; we are all one in God's eyes.

I recommend that this thread is restored to the positive message that the OP intended.

Ladies and gentlemen, please remember Christian values and not denounce other people's faith. Shouldn't we show compassion and support, even to those who do not share our beliefs?

This thread had a promising outlook which celebrated a momentous day, however it has now become one of resentment and aggression. We are Christian's, and we should support one another, whether Christian, Jehovah's Witness or Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster; we are all one in God's eyes.

I recommend that this thread is restored to the positive message that the OP intended.

ROTFL!! :hysterical Church of the speghetti monster. LOL! Good point and good post! Btw, the poster above you is her. :)

Actually that is completely incorrect. The Mormon faith teaches that Jesus Christ cane to the earth again and bestowed the phristhood onto a modern day phrophet.
No pologamy that’s a rumor thanks to the musical which is fully of negative stereotypes which aren’t true. The Book of Mormon is actually verified and it looks like you should get your facts strait before trying to rain on someone’s beliefs

Btw,.. Laya! Laya! Laya! :woot

I'm quite capable of debating but I see enough. Im.gone having been here 10 years.mods take note

This thread would have been killed just a few montha ago
Your right, but those members are no longer here.

Here is the deal. April's friend is welcome here and we should be happy that April is happy.
Her friend goes to the Mormon church. I'm fine with that and I welcome her fellowship.

Here is my issue Jason, and you and I know each other fairly well. It is not ok to attack a friend of a friend because you feel it is your duty to expose our differences.

She will be treated properly and respectfully. According to our statement of faith, she will no more push or deceminate the book of Mormon any more than I'll allow anyone to push or deciminate gnostic writings, and I'm sure she will honor that.

If you want to discuss this further, you can either PM me or call me later this evening.

Thanks.

I got it.celebrating an act is tolerable, but calling a persons in such a state isnt .

There are gay vets in my group ,shall I join them in celebration of their union?
Unity at the cost of doctrine is different then tolerance of a poster who joined as is of said faith.

The op celebrates the baptism of that .

Back