Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

What do you think of the video?

• Why did you post this video?????????

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Okay.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
I've seen docos but my feelings are still the same
Terrible is the first reaction
Followed by sadness

Definitely informative. I don't think many people know how it's done and need to witness this 4 minute explanation and animation at least.

I watched a documentary with real footage of 3rd trimester abortion which was done exactly as shown here.

Evil has brought great darkness to the modern world

It's like many in this world are inspired by Herod with the massacre of the Innocents, the only difference is if it's before birth they claim it's perfectly ok, or maybe it's more inspired by Moloch through the ages and they just cannot stop with infant sacrifice.

Many probably have no idea abortion is the same as stone age child sacrifice, its just been modified a because of science, they can now do it before birth instead of after.

I can't watch that. It breaks my heart to even think about it
I just finished watching it and I really wished I hadn't. For years I thought it was awful, and now I think of it as inhuman. Who would really want to do something like that!? :crying It's sick and twisted that's what it is! :mad

It is tough to watch but I think everyone who supports this needs to first see it.
There is another abortion thread in here. In it there is a video called "silent scream". It's old but it shows an ultrasound of a baby being aborted at 12 weeks. As soon as the instrument gets into the womb the poor baby becomes so distressed, its heart beat goes up really high and it is visibly making sharp movements as it tries to get away and reacts to the pain.

When an ultrasound is done apparently their not allowed to show the image to the mother. However when the mother does have a chance to see the ultra sound and/or hear the heart beat of her child she will usually have a change of heart as shown in this moving video.

People may of heard of "late term abortion".
As the possibility of complications get greater when aborting in the last 2 months some clinics are using a method known as "partial-birth abortion"

They will wait until the woman goes into labour. Then when the head and shoulders are starting to emerge they punch a hole into it's skull and suck out its brains through a tube.

Check out this interview with a former abortionist and how he came to realize this practice was evil. Very interesting story

Last edited:
It is tough to watch but I think everyone who supports this needs to first see it.
There is another abortion thread in here. In it there is a video called "silent scream". It's old but it shows an ultrasound of a baby being aborted at 12 weeks. As soon as the instrument gets into the womb the poor baby becomes so distressed, its heart beat goes up really high and it is visibly making sharp movements as it tries to get away and reacts to the pain.

When an ultrasound is done apparently their not allowed to show the image to the mother. However when the mother does have a chance to see the ultra sound and/or hear the heart beat of her child she will usually have a change of heart as shown in this moving video.

People may of heard of "late term abortion".
As the possibility of complications get greater when aborting in the last 2 months some clinics are using a method known as "partial-birth abortion"

They will wait until the woman goes into labour. Then when the head and shoulders are starting to emerge they punch a hole into it's skull and suck out its brains through a tube.

Check out this interview with a former abortionist and how he came to realize this practice was evil. Very interesting story

Very informative video indeed. The second one not the first one as the first one was just really touching and heartwarming. :') What I don't understand though is how could this doctor think that his thoughts towards wanting to save the life of children (especially after losing one of his own) was selfish when it's the exact opposite. It's the women (and sometimes men) who want the abortion in the first place that are truly the selfish ones. :nonono

Very informative video indeed. The second one not the first one as the first one was just really touching and heartwarming. :')

Dr. Anthony Levatino and Lila Rose are two of the few voices for pro life.
She gets interviewed by Dave Rubin on the Rubin report. It goes for an hour but it's very interesting.?

I thought that first video would be good to watch after the OP video.

Something to light up the darkness a bit.?

What I don't understand though is how could this doctor think that his thoughts towards wanting to save the life of children (especially after losing one of his own) was selfish when it's the exact opposite.

Two possibilities
1* He felt selfish cos he was earning money by killing babies
2* He felt selfish cos it wasn't until he had his own experiences with his kids that he was able to understand

It's the women (and sometimes men) who want the abortion in the first place that are truly the selfish ones. :nonono

I agree but I've learnt that the parents are misinformed. Their not shown these kind of facts. They're led to believe it's the right thing to do, that's it's her body her choice.

I learnt a lot about abortion cos a mate of mine and his partner were due to have a baby. One day they had an argument. Next day when he arrived from work he learnt that she decided to get an abortion behind his back. He was so distraught it's the only time i've ever seen him cry and he still carries the wound on his heart.?

We don't hear about pain most women go through after an abortion. In most cases it scars them emotionally, mentally and psychologically leading to mental illnesses and even suicide from the despair of understanding what they had done.:shame

They are not counselled properly before they make the decision. They are not told it is murder, they are not told of the dangers it can do to their own bodies. There is also a risk that they will not be able to have children when they do want them. Often that is when they realise the enormity of what they have done to their baby.
Sometimes they are under pressure from parents, friends and even the father of the baby, and they are not strong enough to make their own mind up.
That is no excuse but they don't get the support they need.

Abortion is awful and shocking. i dont need to see such a video.
What concerns me is the way pro life supporters judge women who have gone through an abortion.
It becomes a whip to beat liberal leaning dissenters or anyone who thinks there might be exceptional cases.
People should be allowed to express a different view on this without being crucified.

I think that if the dangers of abortion were taught in schools that there would probably be less of it in the world. As I said before, I have always believed abortion to be murder but I never knew how it was actually done until yesterday. :crying

How do the people who rip apart these poor and innocent babies just for money sleep at night!? That's what I would like to know! :mad

I think that if the dangers of abortion were taught in schools that there would probably be less of it in the world. As I said before, I have always believed abortion to be murder but I never knew how it was actually done until yesterday. :crying

How do the people who rip apart these poor and innocent babies just for money sleep at night!? That's what I would like to know! :mad
They might answer
" if we dont provide the service, who will?at least we ensure the health and safety of the mother."
but Im just guessing. I'm not pro choice by the way.

They might answer
" if we dont provide the service, who will?at least we ensure the health and safety of the mother."
but Im just guessing. I'm not pro choice by the way.

The only reason I could ever see with going through with an abortion is if the woman and the child are both going to die anyways. However according to that video with the interview with the doctor that has never been the case. Also, anybody who chooses their life over their child's was never meant to be a parent anyways.

I didn't watch the video as I have seen videos and pics of abortions being performed before and to me they are an abomination to God as life is precious.

The Bible never specifically addresses the issue of abortion. However, there are numerous teachings in Scripture that make it abundantly clear what God’s view of abortion is. Jeremiah 1:5 tells us that God knows us before He forms us in the womb. Psalm 139:13-16 speaks of God’s active role in our creation and formation in the womb. Exodus 21:22-25 prescribes the same penalty, death, for someone who causes the death of a baby in the womb as for someone who commits murder. This clearly indicates that God considers a baby in the womb to be as human as a full-grown adult. For the Christian, abortion is not a matter of a woman’s right to choose. It is a matter of the life or death of a human being made in God’s image (Genesis 1:26-27; 9:6).

As I see it, Its not about the women who have gone through an abortion and judging them, it's about the practice and raising awareness and the reality.
I know what you are saying but personally I find such shock videos just increase the divide between pro life and pro choice camps. Pro choice have been demonised enough. We all get the point dont we? As far as Christians are concerned there is no debate so why start a thread on it? its like preaching to the converted.,

I didn't watch the video as I have seen videos and pics of abortions being performed before and to me they are an abomination to God as life is precious.

The Bible never specifically addresses the issue of abortion. However, there are numerous teachings in Scripture that make it abundantly clear what God’s view of abortion is. Jeremiah 1:5 tells us that God knows us before He forms us in the womb. Psalm 139:13-16 speaks of God’s active role in our creation and formation in the womb. Exodus 21:22-25 prescribes the same penalty, death, for someone who causes the death of a baby in the womb as for someone who commits murder. This clearly indicates that God considers a baby in the womb to be as human as a full-grown adult. For the Christian, abortion is not a matter of a woman’s right to choose. It is a matter of the life or death of a human being made in God’s image (Genesis 1:26-27; 9:6).

Oh I absolutely one hundred percent agree, and I'm not pro-choice by any means,.. but what about what I said in post fourteen? If it was a hundred percent certain that both mother and child were going to die anyways and you couldn't save the child, then hypothetically speaking would that be different?

I know what you are saying but personally I find such shock videos just increase the divide between pro life and pro choice camps. Pro choice have been demonised enough. We all get the point dont we? As far as Christians are concerned there is no debate so why start a thread on it? its like preaching to the converted.,

True, but even the converted need to be taught and reminded about certain things.

Oh I absolutely one hundred percent agree, and I'm not pro-choice by any means,.. but what about what I said in post fourteen? If it was a hundred percent certain that both mother and child were going to die anyways and you couldn't save the child, then hypothetically speaking would that be different?

True, but even the converted need to be taught and reminded about certain things.

The first argument that always arises against the Christian stance on abortion is “What about cases of rape and/or incest?” As horrible as it would be to become pregnant as a result of rape and/or incest, is the murder of a baby the answer? Two wrongs do not make a right. The child who is a result of rape/incest could be given in adoption to a loving family unable to have children on their own, or the child could be raised by its mother. Again, the baby is completely innocent and should not be punished for the evil acts of its father.

The second argument that usually arises against the Christian stance on abortion is “What about when the life of the mother is at risk?” Honestly, this is the most difficult question to answer on the issue of abortion. First, let’s remember that this situation is the reason behind less than one-tenth of one percent of the abortions done in the world today. Far more women have an abortion for convenience than women who have an abortion to save their own lives. Second, let’s remember that God is a God of miracles. He can preserve the life of a mother and a child despite all the medical odds being against it. Ultimately, though, this question can only be decided between a husband, wife, and God. Any couple facing this extremely difficult situation should pray to the Lord for wisdom (James 1:5) as to what He would have them to do.

As far as Christians are concerned there is no debate so why start a thread on it? its like preaching to the converted.,

Of course there should be no debate, but awareness an being educated in the scriptures brings others into understanding. It would be like telling someone that Jesus died and rose again without explaining why.

Back