Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

I would like to help people with problems in relationships with help from God

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$905.00
Goal
$1,038.00
God bless you all my dear new friends

God shows me that I go right way and helped me solve all my problems in relationships I ever had in my life. I mean problems with colleagues in my job or problems with women.

More over I started to meet with good people only, which show me respect and many of them are strong believers.

Also I would like to help to pastors and explain some parts of Holy Bible, that people can use them in their lifes.

With help from God I help to people to understand their lifes and change them to be happy. Solution is easy. We should pray to ask God to help us remove bad emotions like injustice, anger, degradation from our hearts.

I am looking forward for your questions.

Best regards

Peter

God shows me that I go right way and helped me solve all my problems in relationships I ever had in my life. I mean problems with colleagues in my job or problems with women.

More over I started to meet with good people only, which show me respect and many of them are strong believers.

Also I would like to help to pastors and explain some parts of Holy Bible, that people can use them in their lifes.

With help from God I help to people to understand their lifes and change them to be happy. Solution is easy. We should pray to ask God to help us remove bad emotions like injustice, anger, degradation from our hearts.

Best regards

Peter

Of course you are welcome on the forum.

But....you introduce yourself in a leadership, advice giving role. For me, that raises flags. No one obtains leadership by self appointment.

Perhaps there are some here who you can learn from. Perhaps you will have questions for them.

Pleased to meet you.

Quantrill

Best regards

Peter

Welcome to CF, Peter. Thankful you are here. Now your name looks familiar. ^_^ This forum is awesome and thankful you found it.

Back