Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Depending upon the Holy Spirit for all you do?

Read through the following study by Tenchi for more on this topic

https://christianforums.net/threads/without-the-holy-spirit-we-can-do-nothing.109419/

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

https://christianforums.net/forums/questions-and-answers/

• How are famous preachers sometimes effected by sin?

Join Sola Scriptura for a discussion on the subject

https://christianforums.net/threads/anointed-preaching-teaching.109331/#post-1912042

If you voted for Mc cain did you vote against God's will?

Did God want John Mc cain to win the election?
How do we know who to vote for?
How do we know who God wants to win?
Did the apostles vote?
Did God want Obama to win ?

Questions that all Christians wonder about . What does the bible say about these matters?

Dan 4:17 This matter [is] by the decree of the watchers, and the demand by the word of the holy ones: to the intent that the living may know that the most High ruleth in the kingdom of men, and giveth it to whomsoever he will, and setteth up over it the basest of men.

Dan 4:25 That they shall drive thee from men, and thy dwelling shall be with the beasts of the field, and they shall make thee to eat grass as oxen, and they shall wet thee with the dew of heaven, and seven times shall pass over thee, till thou know that the most High ruleth in the kingdom of men, and giveth it to whomsoever he will.

Dan 4:32 And they shall drive thee from men, and thy dwelling [shall be] with the beasts of the field: they shall make thee to eat grass as oxen, and seven times shall pass over thee, until thou know that the most High ruleth in the kingdom of men, and giveth it to whomsoever he will.

Dan 5:21 And he was driven from the sons of men; and his heart was made like the beasts, and his dwelling [was] with the wild asses: they fed him with grass like oxen, and his body was wet with the dew of heaven; till he knew that the most high God ruled in the kingdom of men, and [that] he appointeth over it whomsoever he will.

The bible could not be more clear; till thou know that the most High ruleth in the kingdom of men, and giveth it to whomsoever he will.

Notice this part of the verse; b]to the intent that the living may know that the most High ruleth in the kingdom of men, and giveth it to whomsoever he will, and setteth up over it the basest of men.[/b]

HE SETTETH UP OVER IT THE BASEST OF MEN

So in the light of these verses if we voted for John McCain we voted against Gods will.

THATS WHY I DO NOT VOTE !!

Amen! The majority in America are lost. That means we are ruled by unrighteousness since the leader is chosen by majority vote. Nonetheless he is God's choice.

This reply is carried over from the "if God is a trinity then what is Jesus" thread:

We pay taxes as a part of submission to the government not to influence policy.

rosswell said:
This reply is carried over from the "if God is a trinity then what is Jesus" thread:

so we should not care about our country then at all.ie not call in the law when a crime observed. dont send our children to school then. we are using the money that we pay as well.

now then.

if i call the cops in my neighboorhood and (i live in a drug invested area) and they dont clean it out. should i not go to the sheriff and complain?

my city owns power grids and a water grid, many govts do. when the rates go up, do you sit back and cry and do nothing?if you act and enough do, govt policy is effected.

Elvispelvis said:
Did God want John Mc cain to win the election?
How do we know who to vote for?
How do we know who God wants to win?
Did the apostles vote?
Did God want Obama to win ?

Questions that all Christians wonder about . What does the bible say about these matters?

Dan 4:17 This matter [is] by the decree of the watchers, and the demand by the word of the holy ones: to the intent that the living may know that the most High ruleth in the kingdom of men, and giveth it to whomsoever he will, and setteth up over it the basest of men.

Dan 4:25 That they shall drive thee from men, and thy dwelling shall be with the beasts of the field, and they shall make thee to eat grass as oxen, and they shall wet thee with the dew of heaven, and seven times shall pass over thee, till thou know that the most High ruleth in the kingdom of men, and giveth it to whomsoever he will.

Dan 4:32 And they shall drive thee from men, and thy dwelling [shall be] with the beasts of the field: they shall make thee to eat grass as oxen, and seven times shall pass over thee, until thou know that the most High ruleth in the kingdom of men, and giveth it to whomsoever he will.

Dan 5:21 And he was driven from the sons of men; and his heart was made like the beasts, and his dwelling [was] with the wild asses: they fed him with grass like oxen, and his body was wet with the dew of heaven; till he knew that the most high God ruled in the kingdom of men, and [that] he appointeth over it whomsoever he will.

The bible could not be more clear; till thou know that the most High ruleth in the kingdom of men, and giveth it to whomsoever he will.

Notice this part of the verse; b]to the intent that the living may know that the most High ruleth in the kingdom of men, and giveth it to whomsoever he will, and setteth up over it the basest of men.[/b]

HE SETTETH UP OVER IT THE BASEST OF MEN

So in the light of these verses if we voted for John McCain we voted against Gods will.

THATS WHY I DO NOT VOTE !!
so it was GOD will for the increase of MURDER of children then?

jasoncran said:
rosswell said:

so we should not care about our country then at all.ie not call in the law when a crime observed. dont send our children to school then. we are using the money that we pay as well.

now then.

if i call the cops in my neighboorhood and (i live in a drug invested area) and they dont clean it out. should i not go to the sheriff and complain?

my city owns power grids and a water grid, many govts do. when the rates go up, do you sit back and cry and do nothing?if you act and enough do, govt policy is effected.

We are assured that God knows about and judges those things. We are called to judge things in the church not in the world. That is up to God.

so, let me ask you these stupid questions

do you work, or just sit back and claim that god will provide for me?

do you not tell other bout christ and just pray 100% of the time?

when you are sick, do you pray only and never see doctor.?

or when looking for a spouse never ever date, and see and pray who is the person for you?

i ask these because if we do it in the with the vote, why then not with these things.

doesnt faith require actions?

God's will was not for us to be governed by man, but by His word. It was our wish in biblical times to be so. So more or less our own downfall is our own doing.

It's an evil idea that we Christians should not vote. That's especially what the enemies of Christ want, and why they're so busy toying with the election process, because God's people have been given the power to stand in their way by voting!

So I say, if you don't vote, then you're not doing your God-given duty to make a stand for Him through His Son.

The Leftist-Communists in our nation don't want us Christians to vote, nor even take part in politics. Isn't being able to vote a sign of the power God has entrusted His people with? You bet it is, and that's why in Communist and God-less nations the rulers don't like to give the people the right to vote!

As for who we vote for, that's easy to find out. That ain't found out by listening to the words coming out of the mouths of the candidates, but by THEIR VOTING records on the issues of the day! If all one does is turn on their TV during election time, then that's to abuse our God-given right to the voting process, because waiting till then to find out about a candidate is pretty much too late.

A good source that uses sound bites on how candidates in the past have shown their colors on issues is American Family Network.

some of us dont get american family network. is that a tv thing or online as well.

i listen to chuck(charles) colson, vet,you, being alive during watergate you must know of him.

I slightly recall the name Colson. I was too ignorant at the time of Watergate to understand it then.

American Family Network does have a website. 'Focal Point' is a daily radio show. Might be up on the web too (Brian Fischer comes to mind).

Wish I could recall all the names of the 25 main periodicals Carrol Quigley named in his book (Tragedy and Hope) that the Rhodes Round Table group in America sought to get control of, and then the rest of small news papers would follow suit in their propaganda. But here's the ones I do remember, and can be backed up in Quigley's work:

Washington Post
New York Times
Los Angeles Times
Chicago Tribune

There's a room in the Pentagon that does a cut and paste copy of major periodical articles on a daily basis, and puts that up as a comprehensive news source for department officials to read dealing with foreign affairs and defense. It's not open to the public, since they apparently don't want the whole world to know what issues they're focusing on. I noticed those articles are put together early in the A.M. before the papers go to the stands, which has to mean the publishers send it to them.

Just think, if you could influence which daily news papers and types of articles are pulled from, and served up to U.S. officials in Washington, could you influence our foreign policies? It's a scarey thought. They don't pull from independent news sources like Worldnetdaily, Newsmax, or Debkafile, nor American Family Network. Worldnetdaily had to sue just to get a Washington press pass, and senators our U.S. soldiers in Iraq complained to had to force the Pentagon to re-open soldier's access to sources like Worldnetdaily.

Back