Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

Illuminati is taking over?

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00

Byron1122

I been listening to the mainstream music of today and i find that alot of artist throw up the baphoment symbol or use symbolism in their videos.
I found some videos online that explains it out pretty well. the illuminati has also taking over our childrens network.

its stuff like this that go one let give you a wake up call that the last days are really close.

Byron1122 said:
I been listening to the mainstream music of today and i find that alot of artist throw up the baphoment symbol or use symbolism in their videos.
I found some videos online that explains it out pretty well. the illuminati has also taking over our childrens network.

its stuff like this that go one let give you a wake up call that the last days are really close.

I always believed that the Illuminati is merely the world's recognition of what will become the Beast and his system of government. Yeah, I know about the 13 bloodlines and stuff like that--- nobody just goes to bed at night and dreams up this stuff. There's something to it. To what degree there's a systematic plot vs who gets to play in it I'm still uncertain.

Take for example medicine. With our new "healthcare" coming, I am convinced that we will have almost solely a medicinal ideology pushed, or should say forced on everyone. The drug companies don't care as their CEO's probably make 7,8 or 9-digit incomes a year, and now I see why government wants to be their bedfellows. In reality, most medicines, as with our foods, are actually causing cancer and heart disease as they strip us of nutrients. Under the guise of health and healthy advice, I see more and more people duped into thinking they "need" this stuff. They tell you to avoid nutritious foods, fresh air and the sun, and I see the very diseases they claim it prevents increasing instead. Perhaps there is some truth to killing us all off, I don't know. Any medicine that lowers numbers is basically worthless. Although I believe it's government doing all this ideology-pushing. I don't directly blame doctors as they are caught in the middle being severely forced to parrot what the FDA, RDA and whatever else "A" the government thinks they are having to say.

So, I come to the conclusion that nobody can be this abysmally stupid to believe in this medical stuff that obviously is not working by a long shot or any stretch of the imagination. Is it any wonder that I believe there's an ulterior motive? It all became so political (and maybe a plan to reduce the population).

tim_from_pa said:
Byron1122 said:

I always believed that the Illuminati is merely the world's recognition of what will become the Beast and his system of government. Yeah, I know about the 13 bloodlines and stuff like that--- nobody just goes to bed at night and dreams up this stuff. There's something to it. To what degree there's a systematic plot vs who gets to play in it I'm still uncertain.

Take for example medicine. With our new "healthcare" coming, I am convinced that we will have almost solely a medicinal ideology pushed, or should say forced on everyone. The drug companies don't care as their CEO's probably make 7,8 or 9-digit incomes a year, and now I see why government wants to be their bedfellows. In reality, most medicines, as with our foods, are actually causing cancer and heart disease as they strip us of nutrients. Under the guise of health and healthy advice, I see more and more people duped into thinking they "need" this stuff. They tell you to avoid nutritious foods, fresh air and the sun, and I see the very diseases they claim it prevents increasing instead. Perhaps there is some truth to killing us all off, I don't know. Any medicine that lowers numbers is basically worthless. Although I believe it's government doing all this ideology-pushing. I don't directly blame doctors as they are caught in the middle being severely forced to parrot what the FDA, RDA and whatever else "A" the government thinks they are having to say.

So, I come to the conclusion that nobody can be this abysmally stupid to believe in this medical stuff that obviously is not working by a long shot or any stretch of the imagination. Is it any wonder that I believe there's an ulterior motive? It all became so political (and maybe a plan to reduce the population).
I have to agree with what you've said here about the mix of government and corporate propaganda brainwashing those who just follow blindly. These are the very same people who have forgotten the history of propaganda and the "Who's" behind it.

I don't know his name, but the guy behind Hitler's propaganda machine said, "If you tell people a lie long enough, they'll eventually believe it." Some people just refuse to believe that evil exists and choose to believe all people are good; it's hard to believe, but true. Trying to wake them up is impossible without a serious slap, and I believe that's exactly what the Great Tribulation's purpose is; a serious slap and wake up call.

Still, there will be those who will ignore what's been prophesied just like they ignore the propaganda their brainwashed with right now.

The funny thing is people go right along with it, without thinking twice....We need more thinkers and less actors....People need to find the truth instead of settling for nonsense

Oats said:
The funny thing is people go right along with it, without thinking twice....We need more thinkers and less actors....People need to find the truth instead of settling for nonsense
My thoughts exactly! :chin Ironic.

Lady Gaga..Jay-z..Rihanna, just to name a few, are all tools of the machine steadily indoctrinating the masses into sinful, satanic rebellion and occultism. I think the forces behind this are a mix of corporate and political interests. but ultimately, they are all being guided by spiritual forces. The devil and his minions inspire all sorts of thoughts in the minds of people.

NJBeliever said:
Lady Gaga..Jay-z..Rihanna, just to name a few, are all tools of the machine steadily indoctrinating the masses into sinful, satanic rebellion and occultism. I think the forces behind this are a mix of corporate and political interests. but ultimately, they are all being guided by spiritual forces. The devil and his minions inspire all sorts of thoughts in the minds of people.
... and to think many said this about many of the bands I grew up listening to; The Beatles, The Dead, the Jefferson Airplane, etc. These new "artists" make them all look and sound conservative in comparison. :lol

Then again, most of the older bands were anything but geared for the masses.

jefferson airplane aka starship in the 80's

lol white rabbit, yup getting high on coke and having a few abortions is they way to do it :bigfrown :verysad

Don't think I still condone that lifestyle, I don't.

Jason, don't let your children read Alice in Wonderland. :lol

Vic C. said:
Don't think I still condone that lifestyle, I don't.

Jason, don't let your children read Alice in Wonderland. :lol
i know a little about that author and full story
disney borreowed from a lot wierd books and turned them into kids stories
grim's fairy tales(rather morbid)
hm.barries peter pan, in the books you would want the pirate to win as pan kidnaps wendy.
and also the little mermaid she dies in the original story.

The illuminati's philosophy and MO is directly descended from the mystery schools of Babylon. Adam Weishaupt was the son of orthodox jews and was educated at a jesuit school.

New World Order / Illuminati

1 Samuel 17: 26; 34 - 37; 41 - 47 "And David spake to the men that stood by him, saying, What shall be done to the man that killeth this Philistine, and taketh away the reproach from Israel? for who is this uncircumcised Philistine, that he should defy the armies of the living God?"

34 "And David said unto Saul, Thy servant kept his father's sheep, and there came a lion, and a bear, and took a lamb out of the flock:"

35 "And I went out after him, and smote him, and delivered it out of his mouth: and when he arose against me, I caught him by his beard, and smote him, and slew him."

36 "Thy servant slew both the lion and the bear: and this uncircumcised Philistine shall be as one of them, seeing he hath defied the armies of the living God."

37 "David said moreover, The LORD that delivered me out of the paw of the lion, and out of the paw of the bear, he will deliver me out of the hand of this Philistine. And Saul said unto David, Go, and the LORD be with thee."

41 "And the Philistine came on and drew near unto David; and the man that bare the shield went before him."

42 "And when the Philistine looked about, and saw David, he disdained him: for he was but a youth, and ruddy, and of a fair countenance."

43 "And the Philistine said unto David, Am I a dog, that thou comest to me with staves? And the Philistine cursed David by his gods."

44 "And the Philistine said to David, Come to me, and I will give thy flesh unto the fowls of the air, and to the beasts of the field."

45 "Then said David to the Philistine, Thou comest to me with a sword, and with a spear, and with a shield: but I come to thee in the name of the LORD of hosts, the God of the armies of Israel, whom thou hast defied."

46 "This day will the LORD deliver thee into mine hand; and I will smite thee, and take thine head from thee; and I will give the carcases of the host of the Philistines this day unto the fowls of the air, and to the wild beasts of the earth; that all the earth may know that there is a God in Israel."

47 "And all this assembly shall know that the LORD saveth not with sword and spear: for the battle is the LORD'S, and he will give you into our hands."

Sic semper tyrannis / "thus always to tyrants."
Matureartisan

i know a little about that author and full story
disney borreowed from a lot wierd books and turned them into kids stories
grim's fairy tales(rather morbid)
hm.barries peter pan, in the books you would want the pirate to win as pan kidnaps wendy.
and also the little mermaid she dies in the original story.

on the alice through the looking glass. the author is a christian (anglican)

LORD, I pray thee, open their eyes!

2 Kings 6: 15 - 23

15 "And when the servant of the man of God was risen early, and gone forth, behold, an host compassed the city both with horses and chariots. And his servant said unto him, Alas, my master! how shall we do?"

16 "And he answered, Fear not: for they that be with us are more than they that be with them."

17 "And Elisha prayed, and said, LORD, I pray thee, open his eyes, that he may see. And the LORD opened the eyes of the young man; and he saw: and, behold, the mountain was full of horses and chariots of fire round about Elisha."

18 "And when they came down to him, Elisha prayed unto the LORD, and said, Smite this people, I pray thee, with blindness. And he smote them with blindness according to the word of Elisha."

19 "And Elisha said unto them, This is not the way, neither is this the city: follow me, and I will bring you to the man whom ye seek. But he led them to Samaria."

Matureartisan

LORD, I pray thee, open their eyes!

2 Kings 6: 15 - 23

15 "And when the servant of the man of God was risen early, and gone forth, behold, an host compassed the city both with horses and chariots. And his servant said unto him, Alas, my master! how shall we do?"

16 "And he answered, Fear not: for they that be with us are more than they that be with them."

17 "And Elisha prayed, and said, LORD, I pray thee, open his eyes, that he may see. And the LORD opened the eyes of the young man; and he saw: and, behold, the mountain was full of horses and chariots of fire round about Elisha."

18 "And when they came down to him, Elisha prayed unto the LORD, and said, Smite this people, I pray thee, with blindness. And he smote them with blindness according to the word of Elisha."

19 "And Elisha said unto them, This is not the way, neither is this the city: follow me, and I will bring you to the man whom ye seek. But he led them to Samaria."

Matureartisan

how are these verses revalant to the illunamati?

Aren't people aware by now that the Illuminati was just a bunch of aristocrats and business owners during the 17th century that wanted to control trade routes, but disbanded because it was to much hassle trying to control it?

Also all those illuminati music comparisons are either hoaxes or extreme power of sugestion. Tell people that its there and they'll believe its there.

Lady Gaga's Aleghandro is about Gay rights
Jay z's song is about organized religion.
and Rihana's umbrella song is about her abusive relationship with Chris brown.

All these video's have been explained, and whats hilarious is wondering how many hours people devote to trying to find something in music.

Its like reality tv get enough audio and video together, mash it around and eventually you'll get what ever you want out of it.

I highly doubt the Shadow people supposedly running the show would use back masking or subliminal messages when its been proven time and again that it dosen't work.

Heck, why waste money on using pop stars that no one is going to are about in a few years? Every controversial person is supposedly part of the Illuminati. Why? Its easy and people are willing to beleive that anything different is evil because its a survival mechanism.

Aren't people aware by now that the Illuminati was just a bunch of aristocrats and business owners during the 17th century that wanted to control trade routes, but disbanded because it was to much hassle trying to control it?

Lolz. What a ridiculous statement. Sorry but.....they disbanded cos controlling the worlds trade routes was too much hassle?? Lolz.

I suppose theres nothing like that going on today?

Did all the other higher freemasinic orders all disband aswell??

Lolz. What a ridiculous statement. Sorry but.....they disbanded cos controlling the worlds trade routes was too much hassle?? Lolz.

I suppose theres nothing like that going on today?

Did all the other higher freemasinic orders all disband aswell??
Dude, I now you're a poe. You make it to obvious.

A poe?

Thats a new one> Lolz

Care to explain what it means?

Poe’s Law
Not to be confused with the law of poetry enshrined by Edgar Allan Poe, the internet Poe’s Law states: “Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humour, it is impossible to create a parody of fundamentalism that someone won't mistake for the real thing.â€

Poe’s Law also has an inverse meaning, stating that non-fundamentalists will often mistake sincere expressions of fundamentalist beliefs for parody.

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back