Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

I'm confused...please help me

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$905.00
Goal
$1,038.00

Quinnx575

Would Satan decieve you into believing that you are the devil? Ever since my Mom died when i was 8....ive thought i was worthless. I got saved 06/23/21...and at first it was great to finally...the worthless feeling went away, and i finally felt like i knew who i was....but recently no one wants to be around me and they call me the devil so relentlessly and consistently im in a constant battle in my mind...i dont even know who i am anymore or what the truth is or what is a lie..please help me...i have no friends or family, so this is the only place i can ask. Thank you.

You should know that satan possesses no power that God does not allow him. There is no power in the devil beyond which God is able to intervene and control.

The solution is nearly always the same. Pray to God. Offer Him your time, trust and effort.

Would Satan decieve you into believing that you are the devil? Ever since my Mom died when i was 8....ive thought i was worthless. I got saved 06/23/21...and at first it was great to finally...the worthless feeling went away, and i finally felt like i knew who i was....but recently no one wants to be around me and they call me the devil so relentlessly and consistently im in a constant battle in my mind...i dont even know who i am anymore or what the truth is or what is a lie..please help me...i have no friends or family, so this is the only place i can ask. Thank you.
Is it possible you are dealing with an illness such as depression or anxiety? These classically involve feelings of worthlessness, often internalized negative thoughts ("no one would care if I disappeared", even if clearly untrue), and while it's a legitimate illness, Satan can absolutely use it against us.
Why are people accusing you of being a devil? Anxiety can come across as being stuck-up (or rather people will assign that motive), but I have a feeling there is more to the story?

The best way to respond to intrusive thoughts that come with depression and anxiety is letting them do their worst but ignoring them, and living the opposite. Which is easier said than done. For example, my depression and anxiety make me feel like no one wants me around (even though it's not true) and I end up wanting to self isolate..... instead of giving in, I am choosing to defy those thoughts. If I feel like I want to self isolate because I feel like people think I suck anyways, I will go to work and force myself to interact with people.

Positive affirmation statements also help, and the best part is you can pull truths from scripture.
  1. I have faith in God. – Hebrews 11:1
  2. I am strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. – Ephesians 6:10
  3. I am a chosen generation and a royal priesthood, holy and special. – 2 Peter 2:9
  4. God has plans for me to prosper and have hope for the future. – Jeremiah 29:11
  5. God hides me in a secret place. I abide in the shadow of his formidable presence. – Psalms 91:1

Welcome aboard!

John 10:10 kjv
10. The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly

When you were saved you got something worth stealing, but Jesus came as a solution for disaster.

This can work for good. Exercise builds muscles. This may be your opportunity to get stronger.

Mississippi redneck
eddif

but recently no one wants to be around me and they call me the devil so relentlessly and consistently im in a constant battle in my mind
Hi Quinnx575 and welcome to CF :wave2

To try and understand you a little better can you enlighten us as to why no one wants to be around you? Do you have any physical or mental disabilities as this would help us to understand your situation.

What Satan is trying to do is steal your faith in Christ and draw you away from Him by using others and planting doubt in your mind that you are unworthy. As a child of God you are more precious to Him then silver and gold.

No, you are NOT the D'evil and if you were evil, you wouldn't have posted that looking for help. Are you a member of a church? You should find a good one nearby and speak with the pastor there. Don't give them any money, at least not right away.

The D'evil - the most evil man in the world at the moment is Vladimir Lenin, uh, Putin. In the US, Donald Trump = 666 using the Evil=48 Code of A=49, B50, C51...Z74. Also, his German name is Donald(6 letters) Johann(6) Drumpf(6). He's the "Lawless One" who was "ruler of the world", "lied to all nations", was one of the "7 heads"-of-state of the G7, and was "wounded yet lived (by COVID-19)". He's always been a pathological liar who worships GOLD, not GOD. His actions are the 'opposite of the Christ'.

one question do you have a church family

Questions create more questions which creates more strife.

Nobody is saved until the end, otherwise why would they require patience and endurance..

Hebrews 10:36 For ye have need of patience, that, after ye have done the will of God, ye might receive the promise.

Matthew 24:13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.

As for the devil, he has everybody on earth captive right now. Nobody seems to want to escape, nor that they need to escape. ( I can do more than cherry pick I can provide the entire bible, as I always do but here is one verse for now.)

2 Timothy 2:26 And that they may recover themselves out of the snare of the devil, who are taken captive by him at his will.

As for the devil, he has everybody on earth captive right now.
Do you really think that Satan has those who are Christ own keeping them captive as that would also include yourself. Those who walk in the Spirit are obedient to God and are set free from the holds that Satan has on those who have not Christ found in them. Our liberty is in Christ who has set us free taking the yoke of Satan off of us. Isaiah 61:1; John 8:36; Luke 4:18, Romans 6:18

No of course satan has not got the whole world captive now and we are not to worry about the many deceiver teachers we were warned about.( we can believe them even though they are telling us to not worry, be happy.)

Matthew 24:5 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.

Matthew 24:11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

2 John 1:7 For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.

Revelation 12:9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

No of course satan has not got the whole world captive now and we are not to worry about the many deceiver teachers we were warned about.( we can believe them even though they are telling us to not worry, be happy.)

Matthew 24:5 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.

Matthew 24:11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

2 John 1:7 For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.

Revelation 12:9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.
You said in your post #9 As for the devil, he has everybody on earth captive right now.

Now you are saying the whole world is not held captive by Satan so which is it?

Those who hold truth need not worry about being deceived, but we do need to warn others not to believe everything they hear, but to test the spirits that are teaching them to know what is the Spirit of truth or the spirit of error, 1 John 4:1-6.

Nobody is saved until the end, otherwise why would they require patience and endurance..
Wrong, there is no 'end of time' or 'end of the world' - there's eternity. Matthew 13:40 & 24:3, "End of the age" occurred on 12/21/12. I, the Christ, have returned. See http://7seals.blogspot.com - only the reincarnated albert Einstein could produce that.
As for the devil, he has everybody on earth captive right now. Nobody seems to want to escape, nor that they need to escape.
That's FALSE. Most are NOT held captive by the D'evil Vladimir Lenin, uh, Putin or the Antichrist Donald Trump 666. I AM certainly not. Are you?

Questions ask of those who can give us an answer with scripture gives us knowledge of those thing we did not understand. Even the disciples asked questions of Jesus.
You first imply we should not answer any questions unless it's with Scripture. Then you pointed out that the Disciples asked Rabbi Jesus questions. The Messiah/Christ answered them - sometimes he used Scripture and sometimes he didn't.

Do you recognize Donald Trump 666 as the Antichrist, "lawless one", and pathological liar?

You first imply we should not answer any questions unless it's with Scripture. Then you pointed out that the Disciples asked Rabbi Jesus questions. The Messiah/Christ answered them - sometimes he used Scripture and sometimes he didn't.

Do you recognize Donald Trump 666 as the Antichrist, "lawless one", and pathological liar?
Seeing that Jesus was/is the word of God what He spoke in giving answers to their questions was scriptural.

Which Old Testament Book Did Jesus Quote From
blog.biblia.com

Jesus quoted from:
Exodus 3:6.............Matthew 22:32; Mark 12:26; Luke 20:37
20:12-16.................Matthew 15:14; 19:18, 19; Mark 7:10; 10:19; Luke 18:20
21:24......................Matthew 5:38

Isaiah 6:9-10.........Matthew 13:14, 15; Mark 4:12; Luke 8:10
56:7.......................Matthew 21:13; Mark 11:17; Luke 19:46
29:13.....................Matthew 15:8, 9; Mark 7:6, 7
5:1.........................Matthew 21:33; Mark 12:1; Luke 20:9
53:12.....................Luke 22:37
54:13.....................John 6:45
61:1, 2...................Matthew 11:5; Luke 4:18, 19; 7:22

Deuteronomy
6:5........................Matthew 22:37; Mark 12:29-33; Luke 10:27
24:1-3...................Matthew 5:31; 19:7; Mark 10:4
19:15....................Matthew 4:4, 7, 10; Luke 4:4, 8, 12

Psalms
82:2; 110:1...........Matthew 21:21:16; 22:44; Mark 12:36; 14:62; Luke 20:42, 43
22:1......................Matthew 27:46; Mark 15:34
31:5......................Luke 23:46
35:19; 69:4..........John 15:25
41:9.....................John 13:18
78:24...................John 6:31
82:6.....................John 10:34
110:1...................Matthew 26:64
118:22, 23...........Matthew 21:42; Mark 12:10; Luke 20:17
118:26.................Matthew 23:39; Luke 13:35

If you go to that website it will give you more greater detail

As far as Trump my answer is no, but we will not discuss it here and derail this thread. You might want to start one in the Politics forum as I do not discuss politics.

To all any discussions about Trump in this thread will be deleted as being off topic, thank you.

The words and actions of God create:
The physical world we live in
Romans 1:20

scripture

The word became flesh Jesus

Jesus words are scripture
for_his_ glory post

Jesus (the second Adam) became a quickening Spirit

The quickening spirit can be in us

I would say a noticeable percentage of posters use numerals found in scripture.
We know the number of a name can be written.
There are threads that relate to that.

This thread is about animals. Can you take the Jewish and Greek words and tell us which are the unclean animals? Can you tell us in numerals how foods were declared clean? Can you show us the scriptures that explains all this information?
Welcome aboard

eddif

Wrong, there is no 'end of time' or 'end of the world' - there's eternity. Matthew 13:40 & 24:3, "End of the age" occurred on 12/21/12. I, the Christ, have returned. See http://7seals.blogspot.com - only the reincarnated albert Einstein could produce that.
Please show us when the end of the age occurred on 12/12/12 as it seems we are still here on this present earth. Richard Bradshaw Watson II claims himself as being Christ, aka Brad Jesús saying he is the second coming of Christ and in his souls last incarnation he was Albert Einstein and 2000 years ago was Y'shua ben Yosef (Jesus).

Jesus said no one knows the day or the hour of His return, Matthew 24:36-39. You sir are following a false prophet.

There is an end of time here on this present earth after Christ returns as being the end of this age when the heavens will pass away and the earth burned up as at that time God will make new again the heaven and the earth before ushering down the New Jerusalem when then we will be with Him for eternity.

Isa 51:6 Lift up your eyes to the heavens, and look upon the earth beneath: for the heavens shall vanish away like smoke, and the earth shall wax old like a garment, and they that dwell therein shall die in like manner: but my salvation shall be for ever, and my righteousness shall not be abolished.

2Peter 3:10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.

Rev 21:1 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.

No, you are NOT the D'evil and if you were evil, you wouldn't have posted that looking for help. Are you a member of a church? You should find a good one nearby and speak with the pastor there. Don't give them any money, at least not right away.

The D'evil - the most evil man in the world at the moment is Vladimir Lenin, uh, Putin. In the US, Donald Trump = 666 using the Evil=48 Code of A=49, B50, C51...Z74. Also, his German name is Donald(6 letters) Johann(6) Drumpf(6). He's the "Lawless One" who was "ruler of the world", "lied to all nations", was one of the "7 heads"-of-state of the G7, and was "wounded yet lived (by COVID-19)". He's always been a pathological liar who worships GOLD, not GOD. His actions are the 'opposite of the Christ'.
What!? What's Donald Trump got to do with any of this!? "Come on, man!" Lol

Back