Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] In need of a Miracle

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

Ashua

So, I've been pretty depressed lately. I received some bad news about someone recently.... Its a very weird situation...

Anyways, there is this girl I have kind of known online for eight years. Anyways, we became friends and especially in the past few months we grew somewhat closer. I feel sick to my stomach because I actually think I may love her, though we have never been an "item"---It goes beyond that. Anyways... It turns out she was recently diagnosed with some terminal illness and doesn't seem to have long... She's only twenty-two year old.. A Christian with such strong faith that it makes me blush. She says she isn't scared and not to worry about it. She's the type that's always smiling and EVERYONE gravitates to. I never have, nor ever will meet anyone like this as long as I live---I mean it. When I say meet, I mean as a friend or even an acquaintance. I just feel terrible. Please pray for her..... Its just too terrible to think about..

Last edited by a moderator:
So, I've been pretty depressed lately. I received some bad news about someone recently.... Its a very weird situation...

Anyways, there is this girl I have kind of known online for eight years. Anyways, we became friends and especially in the past few months we grew somewhat closer. I feel sick to my stomach because I actually think I may love her, though we have never been an "item"---It goes beyond that. Anyways... It turns out she was recently diagnosed with some terminal illness and doesn't seem to have long... She's only twenty-two year old.. A Christian with such strong faith that it makes me blush. She says she isn't scared and not to worry about it. I just feel terrible. Please pray for her..... Its just too terrible to think about..
sigh, i have lived this to a degree but i wont talk about this painful memory openly as its been 18 yrs nearly and it still hurts.

I'm so sorry to see your going through this, friend. May God be with both of you during this time. Please Lord let healing come. Amen.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back