Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

In Search of Truth

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

Shanell

I'm new to Christianity. I've been seeing so much mainly in reference to prophecy. With all the signs and prophecies coming to past. Who's real and who's not? Has anyone seen the testimonies of this so-called prophet of Facebook-- "Prophet Levar Samuel". He has this fan page full of testimonies. Do you guys think those people made up these things? I'm searching for truth and I would like to know if any of you believe in actual prophecy anymore.

Hi Shanell and welcome to CF.net.
1 Jn 4:1 Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.

Does what is prophesied agree with that fulfilled or to come in scripture? I have not read this man’s prophesies; is he mentioned in scripture as one God has revealed to us? I don’t think so, so I would be apprehensive of anything he or his disciples say.

Heb 1:2 Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds.
:wave2

Hi there Shanell and welcome to our wonderful Forum dear Sister. I have never heard of this so called prophet, but hopefully, I can check him out, Lord willing. Again, welcome.:hug

I'm searching for truth and I would like to know if any of you believe in actual prophecy anymore.

To me, the prophesy is inherent to the world that was created. This world is built to be governed by spiritual laws, as I think; the prophesy is a reflection of these spiritual laws, and also their demonstration, as I think.

what's that mean ??

and to the op, that one you referred to is a fake. don't take my word for it though. test everything by Scripture to see , exactly as Scripture says to. Perhaps ask God first if you should even listen to such as you can find on the web - it is like a wilderness full of places of quicksand and pitfalls and traps. God will not let you remain in the dark or disappointed. God promises everyone who seeks Him and trusts in Him will find Him and never be disappointed.

Shalom to all who love the Lord Jesus Christ and seek to live as the Father says to. Shalom.

abba's shabbat shalom in yeshua forever, may everyone turn to the truth so they may live.

'such a prophet' ? ... ... "it is written" is the best answer, and almost the only one accountable and reliable.

if anyone claims to be a prophet, or even claims to be anything at all,
still and especially then test everything by scripture. like the bereans go to scripture and see if what was said is true.
yes, this applies to everything.
and yes, this applies to everyone.
even
if paul or apollos or an angel shows up , whatever they say, test everything.

shalom Alive in Jesus :) ....

say, did i see you (same picture maybe?) somewhere ? like talking to a youngster about the good purpose , in line with Scripture, of spanking / need for appropriate training/discipline ...... :) ... ... just wondering/ wandering/ surfing the web looking for 'watering holes' ("HE leads me beside still waters, HE refreshes my soul. SURELY goodness and mercy shall follow ... ... .. " :) :) :) :) :) :) :) )

glad to meet you here.

I'm new to Christianity. I've been seeing so much mainly in reference to prophecy. With all the signs and prophecies coming to past. Who's real and who's not? Has anyone seen the testimonies of this so-called prophet of Facebook-- "Prophet Levar Samuel". He has this fan page full of testimonies. Do you guys think those people made up these things? I'm searching for truth and I would like to know if any of you believe in actual prophecy anymore.
Hello Shanell.

Shanell posted the same question in four places(threads here) it looks like, the same day(18th of last month), then didn't post any more after that.

Back