Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Inspirational Quotes

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Experience is the college of Life.

If you are not failing at times, you are not really trying.

Poverty has already destroyed more, then riches ever will.

Its in the pursuit of the situation that you are afraid to face, is where you learn what "i can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me", means.

The Eagle soars highest when He flies into the wind.

If they hate you because you only preach the Cross, dont worry about that, as these same hung Him on it.

The 2 best Christian abilities, are.......dependability and availability.

Real success in life is to always do the right thing.
Real wisdom is to always know what is the right thing to do.

We are told to do good unto our enemies.
God's love died for His enemies on the Cross.

What is the difference between Islam and Christianity?
"allah" demands that you give your son's to die for him.
"God"< gave His only begotten Son for you.

What is the difference between Islam and Christianity?
"allah" demands that you give your son's to die for him.
"God"< gave His only begotten Son for you.
You do understand Allah has the same meaning as God , The I AM ? The Christian Arabs of today have no other word for "God" than "Allah"

You do understand Allah has the same meaning as God , The I AM ? The Christian Arabs of today have no other word for "God" than "Allah"
Allah..

Let me explain.

Mohammed's tribe of Bedouin's, at one time, worshipped about 300 "gods".
One of them was the "moon God", allah.
They decided to get rid of 299 and keep just the moon God.
So, they know this, but the media defines their "moon god" as...>"just the name of God", which is false.

Have you ever seen a Islamic flag?
They are usually RED.
On it, you have a few stars and a CRESCENT MOON.
That "Moon" is "allah" the moon God.

Find "allah" here...
-
-
1627400855681.png

God leaves the effort to us and we leave the results to God

The difference between "Sainthood" and a believer, is just a matter of devotion.

Life is a test that God gives you the Grace to pass.

That "life happens"< does not prove that luck and chance exist.

Allah..

Let me explain.

Mohammed's tribe of Bedouin's, at one time, worshipped about 300 "gods".
One of them was the "moon God", allah.
They decided to get rid of 299 and keep just the moon God.
So, they know this, but the media defines their "moon god" as...>"just the name of God", which is false.

Have you ever seen a Islamic flag?
They are usually RED.
On it, you have a few stars and a CRESCENT MOON.
That "Moon" is "allah" the moon God.

Find "allah" here...
-
-
View attachment 12329
So you don't understand Allah is just another name for God , The I AM ? The Christian Arabs of today have no other word for "God" than "Allah" . Pre Islam , before there was such a religion . Allah was the word that Arab Christians used . I understand what Islam is and I am in no way defending it but I also have come to the understanding that Allah is just another name for our God that we serve as Christians .

So you don't understand Allah is just another name for God , The I AM ? The Christian Arabs of today have no other word for "God" than "Allah" . Pre Islam , before there was such a religion . Allah was the word that Arab Christians used . I understand what Islam is and I am in no way defending it but I also have come to the understanding that Allah is just another name for our God that we serve as Christians .

Yes, i understand that this is the islamic idea that is accepted by most outlets that say..."wiki" and "encyclopedia" on the front cover.
I get it.

Now let me show you some truth that you can't find in wiki and in an encyclopedia, or on CNN or MSNBC.

If you study the Q`uran and the Hadith, you learn something interesting about Islam.
One, is that "allah" says for you to drink camel urine.
Two, is that Islamic women are not allowed into "allah's paradise", and that is because allah does not allow homosexuality.
So, how does that play out? Well, "allah's "paradise" is a whorehouse, that has 63 Virgins in it that are waiting to pleasure you sexually, if you will die for "allah".......So, if a woman is allowed into the islamic heavenly whorehouse, then they would be committing Lesbianism, which is forbidden by "the prophet" who himself was a pedophile.
File that one under....>"do as i say but not as i do".
Interesting demonic religion, isn't it?

Now here is the really interesting thing about Islam... Their coming Savior, is our "anti-Christ, and according to the Q'uran and the Hadith, it is not only acceptable, but righteous to LIE to further the cause of "allah".
And one of those lies is.....>"the islamic word for god is "allah".

See, what islam wants to do, is portray God as "universal" and the same as the Christian God.
Don't believe their lies.

Last edited:
The Scientific name for "sowing and reaping" is, "cause and effect".
The Hindu name for this is Karma.
The Christian reality is : destiny.

God became one of us to die for all of us.

Learning how to succeed starts the instant you stop worrying about failing.

The 11th Commandment : Finish what you start, and never be a quitter.

Back