Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Intresting crop circles

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Johhny its 11 pm cant watch all of your video, I will tomorrow but since you are into this stuff I will post you a link to another thing you might like.

[video=youtube;emyQepHlC4w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=emyQepHlC4w[/video]

you carnt really see to cleary, but yes another mystery, the flying beings , one which attacked a police officer in his car, was intresting, the damage to the car as he tried to get away.

johnny

Intresting, espiecaly seeing the light balls creating crop circles.

Also the mention of the message from the binary code, at 1.04 on the vidoe.

Beware the bearers of FALSE gifts & their BROKEN PROMISES.

Much Pain but still time, there is good out there.

we OPose DECEPTION. Conduit CLOSING

WHO MIGHT THEY BE, WHAT GIFTS WHAT BROKEN PROMISES?

johnny

any one have an explanation?

I do. Once upon a time, not that long ago, two jokers with rope and plywood went out one night and made a crop circle. Eventually, they confessed that they did indeed make it themselves. But... no matter. The believers are not distracted by a little inconvenient truth! Many people just could not resist yet another tempting, occult belief that is more fun to believe in than God. And the show goes on....

Many generations ago, people believed in all sorts of nonsense. Education and exposure to science cured most of the population from swallowing idiocy. But it didn't cure everyone - there are many people who WANT to believe that aliens/ghosts/time travelers/God/Satan/... whoever, is trying to communicate with us.

We are told that these entities mean to lead us, teach us, save us and nurture us, they are like a parent to us - and with them making crop circles - we have nothing to fear. And we have no need for any god, other than the crop circle makers. We are told that they are benevolent, very advanced, very concerned and very generous.

And yet...

Amazingly, these aliens/ghosts/time travelers/God(s)/Satan just don't know HOW to communicate, other than stomping on some poor farmer's crops and making symmetrical designs in the stalks.

Seems obvious to me, Johnny. SOMEONE(s) is/are having a lot of fun with people who just don't think things thru.

Let me now ask you something, Johnny: What or who do you think is behind crop circles?

Intresting, espiecaly seeing the light balls creating crop circles.
I missed that... when in the video was that?

Also the mention of the message from the binary code, at 1.04 on the vidoe.

I dont' know what you are referring to.

we OPose DECEPTION. Conduit CLOSING
I don't know what you are referring to.

I do. Once upon a time, not that long ago, two jokers with rope and plywood went out one night and made a crop circle. Eventually, they confessed that they did indeed make it themselves. But... no matter. The believers are not distracted by a little inconvenient truth! Many people just could not resist yet another tempting, [...] belief [...]

[...]

And yet...

Amazingly, these aliens/ghosts/time travelers/God(s)/Satan just don't know HOW to communicate, other than stomping on some poor farmer's crops and making symmetrical designs in the stalks.

Seems obvious to me, Johnny. SOMEONE(s) is/are having a lot of fun with people who just don't think things thru.

Yes. On the crop-circles, this.

And on the home tv...
Those "stick figures" look an awful lot like skinny dogs sniffing the ground to me. If you look at the shadows, you see that it's more consistent with a long low-to-the-ground (e.g. 4 footed) creature than an upright stick. The main shadow comes from the front, not from the "feet" which is what you'd expect in a shadow showing a dog's nose close to the ground and a body above the ground but parallel to it. Watch it again and imagine the lower left is the dogs head, rather than the stick's arm.

Or coyote, or fox or whatever's native to the area.

Yes. On the crop-circles, this.

And on the home tv...
Those "stick figures" look an awful lot like skinny dogs sniffing the ground to me. If you look at the shadows, you see that it's more consistent with a long low-to-the-ground (e.g. 4 footed) creature than an upright stick. The main shadow comes from the front, not from the "feet" which is what you'd expect in a shadow showing a dog's nose close to the ground and a body above the ground but parallel to it. Watch it again and imagine the lower left is the dogs head, rather than the stick's arm.

Or coyote, or fox or whatever's native to the area.

Bigfoot!??!

pizza guy yes if you watch, you will see filmed light balls pass over a crop as they do, crop circles appear,

on another incident a beam of light, then a crop circle appears, the message you mention was left in a binary code, in a crop circle.

as for your question who do i think is behind them, father christmas ? and his elves ?

in the film Time Bandits, they have a MAP, that looks like a crop circle johnny

Last edited by a moderator:
Who could be doing them? People, same as the first time. Don't you think people know how to make fireworks and time-lapsed video?

For me, this is a question of what is more likely;

Humans playing tricks on other humans? Or Alien Beings powerful enough to make crop circle designs but too weak to do any other thing?

Which one of these happens more often in our world?
And from a religious perspective, "why would god send us aliens?"

There's a fun/interesting/amazing/frightening/blasphemous (depending upon your perspective) school of thought that Jesus WAS an alien.
  • The halos are the space helmets
  • The ascents are rocket launches
  • The healings were alien medicine
  • Mary was artificially inseminated
  • Heaven in the sky was the home planet

But is that really believable? An eye toward comparing with more likely mundane known facts suggests an answer. Maybe?

certainly raisers the question is there technology in this world that is not of this world?

johnny

My reaction - no. There is a more likely explanation for all of our technology than aliens who manifest in no other way.

Occam's Razor. The explanation that requires the least assumed and unproven stuff is the most likely.

pizza guy yes if you watch, you will see filmed light balls pass over a crop as they do, crop circles appear,
I am NOT going to sit and watch for 76 minutes to see nonsense. I skipped around and saw the fake "balls of light", but that was it.

on another incident a beam of light, then a crop circle appears, the message you mention was left in a binary code, in a crop circle.
Well, YOU mentioned the message, I STILL don't know what "message" you refer to.

as for your question who do i think is behind them, father christmas ? and his elves ?
Johnny, if you believe in father christmas and elves... well, not much I want to say in response.

in the film Time Bandits, they have a MAP, that looks like a crop circle
Yea, and in the tv show "Knight Rider" they have a car that talks, thinks and acts on it's own. What is the point of bringing movies or TV shows up?

Who could be doing them? People, same as the first time. Don't you think people know how to make fireworks and time-lapsed video?

For me, this is a question of what is more likely;

Humans playing tricks on other humans? Or Alien Beings powerful enough to make crop circle designs but too weak to do any other thing?

=============

My reaction - no. There is a more likely explanation for all of our technology than aliens who manifest in no other way.

Occam's Razor. The explanation that requires the least assumed and unproven stuff is the most likely.

It sure is nice having you around here.

the balls of light about the size of a fotball, soccer ball, a lot have been filmed, you see them in a video, then you see two pass over a corn field, moving around and as they do, a crop circle appears beneath them, impressive,

is there technology in this world, that is not of this world, ?

the message if you go to about 1 hour 4 mins you will see the message, within the binary code, in a crop circle.

pizza guy how do you think they are made? and by whom. if not the elves. smile johnny

the balls of light about the size of a fotball, soccer ball, a lot have been filmed, you see them in a video, then you see two pass over a corn field, moving around and as they do, a crop circle appears beneath them, impressive,

Charming, but not impressive.

There are quite a few mundane and unexciting explanations. Well, actually, *I* would call them exciting, but there's no magic or aliens.

You may be interested.

So, there was a "crop circle" in my yard one spring. Darndest thing! I looked out the window and saw this matted down circle of grass. Now, my "yard" is 45 acres, and the field had not yet been cut, so the grass was quite high! I stared and stared - it was a near perfect circle. My first thought was that some deer had bedded down. But this would have been a huge group of deer and I'd never seen so many in our field at once. So I went out and looked at it. Astonishingly, all of the grass was bent down in the same direction! So no deer would do that. And further, there was no trail through the grass except mine. I stared and stared. I looked at this thing for about four days trying to figure out what it was. You won't be surprised to know I never once thought it was aliens or magic. I merely assumed I had not yet discovered the mundane earthly mechanism.

Anyway, it was several days after that that I finally found out the probably cause - a "microburst". A storm phenomenon wherein a column of air punches violently from cloud to ground producing something like a non-swirling tornado.

images

And there ya go.

So thinking about your video (and I'm with Pizzaguy on not losing 76 minutes of my life to discover yet again that a claim of aliens seems unfounded!), Do you suppose a "burst of light" might be accompanied by an explosion-induced manmade microburst? Could images of what happened on the ground in hiroshima underneath the blast of a fathoms-high explosion give you some background?

Here's another story about pressure waves.

So we're out 4-wheeling in the deep forest. Well over an hour from any civilization at all (probably about 100 miles in). And due to some yee-hawin' one of the truck tires comes off it's rim. What to do, what to do. Well, don't try this at home, but if you spray a little ether into the tire, then trail some of it a bit away so you can ignite it safely away from the bulk of it, then spark-blue-flame-down-the trail and WHOOF! the explosion of the gas inside the tire is enough to inflate it, seat the bead and then the explosion is extinguished as soon as the oxygen is cut off. (note to readers, do NOT smoke in the room when you dismount this tire later!).

So, now, given this, can you imagine that a person with some cool pressure-producing explosion fireworks can enjoy directing them over a field and then take a video of the flattening grass beneath it?

I can much more easily imagine someone creating this (my son would be a good candidate, or my brother-in-law) than that aliens or magic are doing it. Can't you, now that you think about it?

the message if you go to about 1 hour 4 mins you will see the message, within the binary code, in a crop circle.

pizza guy how do you think they are made? and by whom. if not the elves. smile johnny
Ok, now I know where you got the cryptic message about "conduit closing".

These are all human made crop circles, Johnny.

They may well be part of an on going deception, just part of the strong dellusion that many will be taken in by,

cloud bursts, man made,there could be the tecnology ? though they could very well, be a part of some thing eles, other than these explanations. ? johnny

cloud bursts, man made,there could be the tecnology ? though they could very well, be a part of some thing eles, other than these explanations. ?

That's the thing - not very well.
If you have to suppose facts not in evidence for your solution, then it doesn't win against a solution whose facts are all in evidence.

In other words, all of those weather-based or technology solutions exist and have been proven to exist and to do exactly what you are seeing.

What possible reason could there be to discard the answer which has all facts in evidence - in favor of a solution that has no facts in evidence? Why would you do that?

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back