Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

Intresting crop circles

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
I have never heard of cloud bursts before you mentioned it, the designs, patterns, do you really think a cloud burst could create such crop circles, as seen on the video, personaly i would say no. johnny

your words not mine, there are much earlier reports mentioning crop circles, going back a long time, as mentioned in the video.

Its what they present to different people, their influence, ie crop circles,

do they bring people closer to the truth, or take them further down the rabbit hole of deception. johnny

some one tolled me yesterday , they had heard, some one had seen orbs droped from a helicopter,these light orbs then created a crop circle ?

i know in the video you see a helicopter following one of these light orbs, johnny

"True believers" point to crop circles as a major physical evidence of alien visitations. They claim that the designs are too complex to be man-made. Groups like Circlemakers amply disprove the claim that crop circles have to be created by beings with advanced technology (in fact, traditionally crop circles are easily made with planks and ropes). But this does not mean that even indisputably man-made circles aren‘t relevant to the UFO phenomenon. People involved in the construction of crop circles often report strange phenomena surrounding these sites:
"Our crop formations are intended to function as temporary sacred sites in this landscape. While constructing crop formations in the fields we have experienced a series of aerial anomalies including: small balls of light, columns of light, and blinding flashes. All apparently targeting us and our crop formations. We are unsurprised at the numerous visitors who have reported a diverse assortment of anomalies associated with our artworks. These have included physiological effects, such as headache and nausea. Healing effects such as one report of a cure for acute osteoporosis. Physical effects such as camera and other electronic equipment failure. We are certain that our artworks are subject of paranormal forces and act to catalyze other paranormal events." (emphasis added).
Demonologists expect that when people dabble with the occult, even as a joke or a prank, evil spirits will usually jump at the opportunity to deceive and gain control over people, like those that become possessed after messing around with Ouija boards. But Circlemakers may not be entirely innocent in this regard, as our book Alien Intrusion: UFOs and the Evolution Connection documents:
―A little-known fact about Circlemakers is that before they entered the lucrative commercial market, they called themselves Team Satan. This is a very bold name and might be suggestive of their intent. … Indeed satanic worship continues to be quite prolific in the world today, and many are drawn into it by its allure and mysticism. Have crop circles become modern shrines of occult worship? Most certainly, Team Satan is not ashamed to publicly draw attention to the supernatural side of its work and, perhaps deliberately, draw more folk into the dark world of the occult using the curiosity factor (p. 218).

I recommend that you read the rest of this here:
http://www.contendingfortruth.com/w...tion-of-the-Alien-UFO-Deception-Parts-1-4.pdf

As christian we often have to filing systems, light darkness, any thing we do not under stand quickly gets filed or dropped in the darkness file bin.

many feel crop circles are part of a satanic deception, like wise aliens, ufo,s

hearing the account of a helecopter dropping orbs that then created a crop circle , is the tecnology infact a man made deception?

like wise i saw some footage of a helicopter recovering a disc , ufo , was flying with what we class as a ufo ,
beneath it held with wires.

i know its said the milatary are 40 years a head of main stream, regarding technology.

others also mention the technology for instance project blue beam , and the ability to create 3d illusions, deception

for instance the return of a messiah, islam are waiting for theirs, like wise the return of Jesus,

or a false flag alien encounter invasion,some dismiss project blue beam , and the claims being made ? like wise Haarp. , the amount of films made recently, with this theme, now believed by many in main stream belief.
considered a reality.
ie an alien encounter, or the stage is being prepared for the arrival of the anti christ.

so weather man made , satanic deception, some conclude a bit of both ?

thanks for sharing johnny

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back