Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Is Christ divided?

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$905.00
Goal
$1,038.00
That and he wants people to turn to Judaism, a religion that requires physical circumcision to be saved.

Behold I, Paul, say to you that if you receive circumcision, Christ will be of no benefit to you. And I testify again to every man who receives circumcision, that he is under obligation to keep the whole Law. You have been severed from Christ, you who are seeking to be justified by law; you have fallen from grace. Galatians 5:2-4

JLB
Hello JLB.. The Peace of Jesus, The "Jewish" Christ, who is The Holy Spirit, The Eternal Father, Son of God and Son of man, The God of Abraham and the Living God in His human nature be with you,,,,

Hello JLB>..The more I see your posts the more I see you are a bible ILITERATE, ARE YOU BLIND, YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAN YOUR OWN BIBLE...OR...YOU DON'T GIVE A HUT...You say:<<
That and he wants people to turn to Judaism, a religion that requires physical circumcision to be saved.<<

I don't want anyone to do anything, it has to come from you, besides I ALWAYS said that I belong to the Spiritual Israel, and as all Israelites we need to be circumcised to belong to the people of Abraham, specially you gentiles..You are not, never were the people of the God of Abraham, only the Israelites...Gentiles don;t have a promise, a Law, a covenant, a Savior, etc. etc. And This chance appears in your life and you REJECT I TO...READ:

ROMANS 2:28 A man is not a Spiritual Jew if he is only "OUTWARDLY".."NOR IS CIRUMCISION MERELY OUTWARD AND PHYSICAL....29 NO!!!! a man is a Spiritual Jew if he is "INWARDLY", and?! CIRCUMCISION IS CIRCUMCISION OF "THE HEART" done "BY THE HOLY SPIRIT" And not by the written code-The Law of Moses....See!! That is why in Proverbs 23:26 MY SON..."GIVE ME YOUR HEART" and let your eyes KEEP MY WAYS SEE!!! Now read this:

Col. 2:11 In Him you were also "CIRCUMCISED" in the putting off of your sinful nature, not with "A CIRCUMCISION DONE BY THE HANDS OF MAN, BUT WITH A CIRCUMCISION "DONE BY THE HANDS OF CHRIST"..Having been burried with Him IN BAPTISM IN HIS NAME..THROUGH..."YOUR FAITH:=(See! Faith in Jesus, The "Jewish: Christ COMMANDS and DEMANDS TO BE CIRCUMCISED IN THE HEART...TO REJECT THIS IS "THE BLASPHEMY AGAINST THE HOLY SPIRIT" See!!! Your heart needs to be "PURIFIED"=Acts 15:9..And that PURIFICATION "HAPPENS THERE"=Acts 15:17 Gentiles HAVE TO BE BAPTIZED IN HIS NAME....Jesus is the One who "PURIFY and SANCTIFIES"= Titus 2:13-15 + 3:5-7..See! YOu people follow the teachings of lucifer....Brother James....

Hello PaulChristensen.. The Peace of Jesus, The "Jewish" Christ, who is the Holy Spirit, The Eternal Father, Son of God and Son of man, The God of Abraham and the Living God in His human nature be with you....YOU SAY:

<<< God knows those who are His.<< YES!! He knows this through "HIS PERSONAL SEAL OF OWNERSHIP"= 2 Cor. 2:21 who has been sealed up in our forheads..The Holy Spirit...who comes in the Name of Jesus = John 14:26 = 4:12.. It is acquired only through Baptism in His Name, and the Law Has to take to go get it= Gal. 3:24-29;14..

YOU SAY:<< God knows those who are His.<< CORRECT!!!...CORRECT!!!...CORRECT!!!....READ:

Proverbs 23:26 My Son, "GIVE ME...'YOUR HEART'" and let your eyes keep to my ways...Read:= Acts 14:9 He made no distinction between us (Spiritual Jews) and Gentiles..For "HE" (The Holy Spirit a.k.a Father namely Jesus) PURIFIED THEIR HEARTS..."THROUGH FAITH" (See! Faith in Jesus "The Jewish" Christ DEMANDS AND COMMANDS to be baptized in His Name and Obey His Holy Law= Titus 2:13-14 + 3:5-7 + Gal. 3:24-29;14 + Acts 2:38-40...Gentiles have to be baptized in His Name...Acts 9:17 and be SANCTIFIED "BY THE HOLY SPIRIT"= Romans 15 14-18..See!!! YOU SAY::

<<His question will be, "What was your attitude to Jesus? Did you obey the gospel from your heart?<< CORRECT!!! CORRECT!!....CORRECT!!!..Now!! The question is this: ARE YOU OBEYING HIS DOCTRINE? of the doctrine of the roman-catolic christ, namely jehovah, yahweh, yaveh, logos, trinity?.....Brother James....
Maybe you need to sign up for a creative writing course. You might understand what you are trying to say but you are not communicating it clearly to the reader. I can't respond to your posts - too painful to read and work out.

Maybe you need to sign up for a creative writing course. You might understand what you are trying to say but you are not communicating it clearly to the reader. I can't respond to your posts - too painful to read and work out.
Hello PaulCVhristensen...The Peace of Jesus, the "Jewish" Christ, who is the Holy Spirit, The Eternal Farther. Son of God and Son of man, The God of Abraham and the Living God in His humana nature, be with you:::

YOU SA:<<<
Maybe you need to sign up for a creative writing course. You might understand what you are trying to say but you are not communicating it clearly to the reader. I can't respond to your posts - too painful to read and work out.<<<

YOU'RE HEADING "HELL" FOR ETERNITY!! WAKE UP??CAN YOU UNDERSTAND THIS?!!! Brother James

Hello PaulCVhristensen...The Peace of Jesus, the "Jewish" Christ, who is the Holy Spirit, The Eternal Farther. Son of God and Son of man, The God of Abraham and the Living God in His humana nature, be with you:::

YOU'RE HEADING "HELL" FOR ETERNITY!! WAKE UP??CAN YOU UNDERSTAND THIS?!!! Brother James
I believe he understands the gospel message its your message he's having trouble with.
We are in Christ and we know Him. What warning are you talking about?

Who told you that?

Hello Walpole..You say:<<<In the one divine Nature, there are three Persons - the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. The Father is not the Son, the Son is not the Holy Spirit, the Holy Spirit is not the Father: no one of the Persons is either of the others. << NOT IN LITERAL JUDAIZM NOR IN SPIRTUAL JUDAIZM = CHRISTIANITY...You believe and follow the relgion of lucifer "CHRISTENDOM" thorugh his spiritual wife here on earth the cartolic church and his daughters the protestant denominatios...The doctrine of the trinitu (The one you believe and folllow) was coined by the early catolic priest Quintus Septimus Florens Tertullianus a.k.a Tertullian in the year 170....Brother James.

In Judaism, the both the Incarnation of Jesus Christ and the Trinity (which imply one another) are rejected. If Jews did believe in Jesus Christ, they would be Christians. No big surprise there.

The Trinity was revealed by Jesus Christ, not Tertullian.

Hello Walpole..The Peace of Jesus, The "Jewish" Christ, who is the Holy Spirit, The Eternal Father, Son of God and Son of man, The God of Abraham and the Living God in His human nature be with you...YOU SAY:::<<In the one divine Nature, there are three Persons << This doctrine is of 'CHRISTENDOM"= The End of the Dominoum of The "Jewish Christ" christendom is the catolic church and her spiritual daughters the protestant denominations...The doctrine of this trinit was born in the year 170 and it was coined by Quintus Septimus Floresns Tertullianus a.k.a Tertullian, it is lucifer main cover up since te baptism in the name of the father and of the son and of the holy spirit is 666..This versicle was coined by Eusebius of Caesarea by order of the emperator constantine so the romans could accept the trinit...Ssuch versicle does not existe in the Holy Scriptures..Other wise you are giving glory to lucifer instead of The Father...Read: Col. 3:17 And!! Everything you do, in deed or word, "DO IT IN THE NAME OF JESUS" For the GLory of the Father... See! When the person gets baptized in the name of the father and of the son and of the holy spirit, gives glory to lucifer and becomes his son/daughter...Believe it or not.... Spiritual Judaism a.k.a CHRISTIANITY are the HOly Scriptures = The Doctrine of the "Jewish" Christ= ('Cause christendom follows and adores a roman-catolic-babilonian, mesompotamius-sumerian-persian, greek-egipcian christ..Namely jehovah, yahweh, yaveh, the logos, etc. etc.)....Brother James...
Once again, the Trinity was revealed by Jesus Christ, not Tertullian.

As for the emperor Constantine, he was a supporter of the Arians. Yet the Arians did not win out at Nicea. Hmmmm...

Once again, the Trinity was revealed by Jesus Christ, not Tertullian.

As for the emperor Constantine, he was a supporter of the Arians. Yet the Arians did not win out at Nicea. Hmmmm...
Tertullian just read the Scriptures and saw in them clear implications of the trinity. The problem with religious anti-trinitarian prejudice is that they refuse to see in the Scriptures what is really there.

Interestingly, Constantine introduced many of his pagan observances into the established church, many of which are there even to this day. He worshiped the pagan "queen of heaven" so guess how that was introduced into the Christian church. Also, many of the rituals and ceremonies that took place in pagan temples were adapted to the Christian churches along with the pagan temples re-purposed into Christian "temples" which are reflected in the dominant "temples" in many towns and villages today. How many English villages do we see with a few houses, and a large ornate church building in the centre with a tall tower rising above? That is the modern day equivalent of the pagan temple. All these are influences introduced by Constantine.

Tertullian just read the Scriptures and saw in them clear implications of the trinity. The problem with religious anti-trinitarian prejudice is that they refuse to see in the Scriptures what is really there.

Interestingly, Constantine introduced many of his pagan observances into the established church, many of which are there even to this day. He worshiped the pagan "queen of heaven" so guess how that was introduced into the Christian church. Also, many of the rituals and ceremonies that took place in pagan temples were adapted to the Christian churches along with the pagan temples re-purposed into Christian "temples" which are reflected in the dominant "temples" in many towns and villages today. How many English villages do we see with a few houses, and a large ornate church building in the centre with a tall tower rising above? That is the modern day equivalent of the pagan temple. All these are influences introduced by Constantine.

Can you give an actual example of Constantine introducing pagan observances into the Church? History testifies he did just the opposite. For example, here is Eusebius describing some of the actions he took after his conversion...

"Soon after this, two laws were promulgated about the same time; one of which was intended to restrain the idolatrous abominations which in time past had been practiced in every city and country; and it provided that no one should erect images, or practice divination and other false and foolish arts, or offer sacrifice in any way. The other statute commanded the heightening of the oratories, and the enlargement in length and breadth of the churches of God; as though it were expected that, now the madness of polytheism was wholly removed, pretty nearly all mankind would henceforth attach themselves to the service of God. His own personal piety induced the emperor to devise and write these instructions to the governors of the several provinces: and the law farther admonished them not to spare the expenditure of money, but to draw supplies from the imperial treasury itself. Similar instructions were written also to the bishops of the several churches; and the emperor was pleased to transmit the same to myself, being the first letter which he personally addressed to me." - Eusebius, Life of Constantine, Book II, Ch. 45

"The emperor's next care was to kindle, as it were, a brilliant torch, by the light of which he directed his imperial gaze around, to see if any hidden vestiges of error might still exist. And as the keen-sighted eagle in its heavenward flight is able to descry from its lofty height the most distant objects on the earth, so did he, while residing in the imperial palace of his own fair city, discover as from a watchtower a hidden and fatal snare of souls in the province of Phœnicia. This was a grove and temple, not situated in the midst of any city, nor in any public place, as for splendor of effect is generally the case, but apart from the beaten and frequented road, at Aphaca, on part of the summit of Mount Lebanon, and dedicated to the foul demon known by the name of Venus. It was a school of wickedness for all the votaries of impurity, and such as destroyed their bodies with effeminacy. Here men undeserving of the name forgot the dignity of their sex, and propitiated the demon by their effeminate conduct; here too unlawful commerce of women and adulterous intercourse, with other horrible and infamous practices, were perpetrated in this temple as in a place beyond the scope and restraint of law. Meantime these evils remained unchecked by the presence of any observer, since no one of fair character ventured to visit such scenes. These proceedings, however, could not escape the vigilance of our august emperor, who, having himself inspected them with characteristic forethought, and judging that such a temple was unfit for the light of heaven, gave orders that the building with its offerings should be utterly destroyed. Accordingly, in obedience to the imperial command, these engines of an impure superstition were immediately abolished, and the hand of military force was made instrumental in purging the place. And now those who had heretofore lived without restraint learned self-control through the emperor's threat of punishment, as likewise those superstitious Gentiles wise in their own conceit, who now obtained experimental proof of their own folly." Ibid, Book III, Ch. 55

Can you give an actual example of Constantine introducing pagan observances into the Church? History testifies he did just the opposite. For example, here is Eusebius describing some of the actions he took after his conversion...

"Soon after this, two laws were promulgated about the same time; one of which was intended to restrain the idolatrous abominations which in time past had been practiced in every city and country; and it provided that no one should erect images, or practice divination and other false and foolish arts, or offer sacrifice in any way. The other statute commanded the heightening of the oratories, and the enlargement in length and breadth of the churches of God; as though it were expected that, now the madness of polytheism was wholly removed, pretty nearly all mankind would henceforth attach themselves to the service of God. His own personal piety induced the emperor to devise and write these instructions to the governors of the several provinces: and the law farther admonished them not to spare the expenditure of money, but to draw supplies from the imperial treasury itself. Similar instructions were written also to the bishops of the several churches; and the emperor was pleased to transmit the same to myself, being the first letter which he personally addressed to me." - Eusebius, Life of Constantine, Book II, Ch. 45

"The emperor's next care was to kindle, as it were, a brilliant torch, by the light of which he directed his imperial gaze around, to see if any hidden vestiges of error might still exist. And as the keen-sighted eagle in its heavenward flight is able to descry from its lofty height the most distant objects on the earth, so did he, while residing in the imperial palace of his own fair city, discover as from a watchtower a hidden and fatal snare of souls in the province of Phœnicia. This was a grove and temple, not situated in the midst of any city, nor in any public place, as for splendor of effect is generally the case, but apart from the beaten and frequented road, at Aphaca, on part of the summit of Mount Lebanon, and dedicated to the foul demon known by the name of Venus. It was a school of wickedness for all the votaries of impurity, and such as destroyed their bodies with effeminacy. Here men undeserving of the name forgot the dignity of their sex, and propitiated the demon by their effeminate conduct; here too unlawful commerce of women and adulterous intercourse, with other horrible and infamous practices, were perpetrated in this temple as in a place beyond the scope and restraint of law. Meantime these evils remained unchecked by the presence of any observer, since no one of fair character ventured to visit such scenes. These proceedings, however, could not escape the vigilance of our august emperor, who, having himself inspected them with characteristic forethought, and judging that such a temple was unfit for the light of heaven, gave orders that the building with its offerings should be utterly destroyed. Accordingly, in obedience to the imperial command, these engines of an impure superstition were immediately abolished, and the hand of military force was made instrumental in purging the place. And now those who had heretofore lived without restraint learned self-control through the emperor's threat of punishment, as likewise those superstitious Gentiles wise in their own conceit, who now obtained experimental proof of their own folly." Ibid, Book III, Ch. 55
I gained my information from a set of more objective histories concerning Constantine. You have the same access to Google as I have so you can look these up for yourself. Often, secular historians who don't have a theological bias tend to write a more accurate history based on the available research. But one with a theological bias may concentrate on the positive aspects of someone like Constantine and leave out the negative.

An example of theological bias with religious church historians is seen in the exclusion of miracles in their histories, while a secular Christian historian would include them because he doesn't have a theological bias that would induce him to leave them out of his church history. A good example of a secular historian including miracles in his history is "Christianizing the Roman Empire" by Ramsay MacMullan.

I gained my information from a set of more objective histories concerning Constantine. You have the same access to Google as I have so you can look these up for yourself. Often, secular historians who don't have a theological bias tend to write a more accurate history based on the available research. But one with a theological bias may concentrate on the positive aspects of someone like Constantine and leave out the negative.

An example of theological bias with religious church historians is seen in the exclusion of miracles in their histories, while a secular Christian historian would include them because he doesn't have a theological bias that would induce him to leave them out of his church history. A good example of a secular historian including miracles in his history is "Christianizing the Roman Empire" by Ramsay MacMullan.
I gave you just a few quotations from a first hand account and contemporary of Constantine's describing the great efforts he took to rid paganism from the empire. I can quote many more if you would like.

Instead of sending me down a rabbit hole, can you provide any evidence supporting your assertion that he actually promoted paganism after his conversion?

I gave you just a few quotations from a first hand account and contemporary of Constantine's describing the great efforts he took to rid paganism from the empire. I can quote many more if you would like.

Instead of sending me down a rabbit hole, can you provide any evidence supporting your assertion that he actually promoted paganism after his conversion?
You can use Google. I don't want to rob you of the blessing of discovering it for yourself!

You can use Google. I don't want to rob you of the blessing of discovering it for yourself!
I used Google and nothing came up supporting your assertion. I’m afraid I will have to chalk it up to fake news.

If you wish to present anything supporting your assertion that Constantine promoted paganism after his conversion, please let me know.

Back